Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATCH Top DEMS Caught Funneling Tax Payer Funds Into Their PACs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WATCH Top DEMS Caught Funneling Tax Payer Funds Into Their PACs Empty
PostSubject: WATCH Top DEMS Caught Funneling Tax Payer Funds Into Their PACs   WATCH Top DEMS Caught Funneling Tax Payer Funds Into Their PACs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 11:35 am

WATCH Top DEMS Caught Funneling Tax Payer Funds Into Their PACs Photo    
NEWS CHANNEL 428

later.

Published on Oct 5, 2016
by our friend DAHBOO77 AND WE REPORT YOU DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION AND PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND READ. IF We Air a Video from someone else, IT IS BECAUSE We have PERMISSION To do so. This Christian Channel Has Many Different News,Teaching, Preaching, show's.. Just like a regular TV Station . WE have many different shows every day YOU may watch what you find interesting to you. and comment, But be a Civilized Person any cursing, or insult's or other hateful comments will be removed. ALERT IF ANY Video's Offends you, then DO NOT WATCH IT.. .THIS Channel will NEVER be Politically Correct. we will tell the REAL TRUTH Regardless if you like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldulm51vycw
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1