Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me." Empty
PostSubject: Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me."   Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me." I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Q - "we have everything!"

My head went right there to "Q" watching this. We'll see what POTUS does with this in the coming year. Hopefully lots of perp walks with criminals dressed up to the nines in highly fashionable orange jump suits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1192830555068542976

Or from 8:25 to 9:00 minute marks on the You Tube below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DamSDVFdUc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me."   Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me." I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Interesting enough to post this addition. Transcript of the juicy bits below.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/president-trump-reveals-his-master-plan-i-caught-the-swamp-and-nobody-else-could-have-done-it/

Quote :
“I think in light of all the things going on, and you know what I mean by that,” Trump said to reporters on Friday as he was leaving the White House. “The fake news, the Comey’s of the world, all of the bad things that went on. It’s called the swamp!”

“And you know what happened? And you know what I did? A big favor, I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let’s see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me. I caught all of this corruption that was going on, and nobody else could have done it,” Trump added.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Trump Today 08 Nov. - "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me."
Page 1 of 1