Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" Empty
PostSubject: O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"   O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 pm

President Obama ended his address to the largest abortion provider in the U.S., Planned Parenthood, by saying, "God bless you."

"As long as we've got to fight to make sure women have access to quality, affordable health care, and as long as we've got to fight to protect a woman's right to make her own choices about her own health, I want you to know that you've also got a president who's going to be right there with you, fighting every step of the way," said Obama. "Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-largest-abortion-provider-god-bless-you_719216.html

Sad
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"   O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh dear Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"   O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 pm

With Obama, one has to ask, "Which god?" The monkey god he carries in his pocket, the god of the Arabs to whom he bows, or to the God of the Bible behind whom he attempts to hide from time to time.

If the God of the Bible allows Obama and Planned Parenthood to be "blessed" by either of the first two gods I mentioned (or both), God help them.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"   O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Ugh. How sickening. What a perverse world we live in.O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" 1029020954

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"   O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O to Planned Parenthood: "God Bless You"
Page 1 of 1