Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planned Parenthood MONEY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Planned Parenthood  MONEY Empty
PostSubject: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 3:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPBLfET2NHw

The segment starts at 35 mins with a screen shot reading:
BOOM TIME   (how 'bout them apples)

When Q mentioned LOOP CAPITAL we all rushed to the Ill. organization, which certainly is a money laundering/transfer vehicle.  But, like so much Q, it could have multiple meanings.  Here's one now.    Figures written out under vid.

332,000 abortions last year, an increase of 11,000 from the year before.

Took in 564 million dollars in TAX DOLLARS.  20 mil. more than 2016.

Their CORPORATE PROFITS: Revenue over expenses.
2015    77 million
2016    98  million
2017    244.8 million 

Tucker:  "IT'S A CAMPAIGN ARM OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY."

Texas has managed to get it off their medicaid benefits.

Waiting on the DOJ for the illegal harvesting and sale of body parts.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm

And I remember that Trump approved it in a compromise to the Demon-crats to make something else happen (don't recall what) that he needed that balked the Dems. I think it was something about DACA but don't hold me to that. Anyway, Trumps base (you and me and millions of others) were ABSOLUTELY FLUXING LIVID about it. Do y'all remember that? Also remember that Trump said he wouldn't do it again, about how he's pro-life - - - remember that too?

Sooooo, in light of all that "remembering" watch this short 5½ minute video from Jake Morphonios. I hated hearing this! Jake has a way of pissing me off by killing some of my sacred cows via careful investigating and telling the truth. This one is gonna hurt!

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 21, 2019
An exploration in cognitive dissonance, by Professor Jake Morphonios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcPy6KCvVCY
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 9:26 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/one-world-trade-center-lit-up-in-pink-to-celebrate-ny-abortion-law/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=
Did ya'll also see same subject on  Breitbart about what's happening in NY ? Take a gander at that tower all lit up in pink...  and all of those smiles..... and then... that plaque/seal in the background  and foreground !!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 10:14 pm

From bordercollie's link

Planned Parenthood  MONEY Pink_t10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm

SICK F**CKS!!!! Remember this video? I saved this on my hard drive the day it hit YouTube in 2013 just in case it went POOF - and it's gone POOF - except in this one video, the only one I could find.

DEMON POSSESSED!!!

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Jan 22, 2013
1/22/13 - The Five's Andrea Tantaros introduced a segment about today's 40th anniversary of the passage of Roe v. Wade by showing a portion of a new ad celebrating the occasion from the Center for Reproductive Rights. The ad, titled "Happy 40th Anniversary, Baby" features actor Mehcad Brooks speaking seductively to his "baby," in this case the Constitutional right to have an abortion, decided by the Supreme Court on this day in 1973. Tantaros could not hide her disgust when the clip ended, saying, "If you are pro-life, or if you're pro-choice, I think everybody can agree there is something tasteless about this ad. It seems to glorify and sexualize abortion. I don't think one woman out there celebrates the anniversary of her abortion." Co-host Dana Perino agreed, adding "The whole thing is chilling. Who comes up with this? They sit around to think about how they can get someone to be provocative enough to get to us talk about it. It's appalling. This makes a mockery of the pro-choice movement." Calling the ad "insensitive," Tantaros continued by asking, "So we as women, whether you're pro-life or not, do we want to hear a man who has no idea what it's like to be pregnant or have an unexpected pregnancy lecturing us or trivializing it?" Greg Gutfeld chimed in, saying, "I thought this was a pro-life ad making light of the cavalier attitude toward abortion. No it was just cavalier attitude toward abortion." He even had an alternative idea for what the group should have done to mark the occasion. "If they had guts," Gutfeld said, "they would have said a child saying 'Hi, Mom, I would have respected your right to abort me.' But they never would have done that." The one Democrat on the panel, Bob Beckel, didn't have anything very positive to say about the ad either. "I think it was embarrassment. I can't imagine pro-choice movement is excited about it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW8EIFg3H_A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 6:49 am

R,i have tried very hard to make people understand what the word abortion really is, that it is just a modern,sanitized linguistical adaption of the  ancient phoenecian/caananite ritual of child sacrifice, "passing the children through the fire to moleck" that would,in their warped minds, bring them the promise of prosperity, and would appease molech......"modern" propaganda exercises has caused the intellectual "enlightened" to dismiss the evidence that this shit is real and that the sacrifice of the innocents does hold some dark spiritual power and does allow those who practice it to acheive various positions of authority and wealth without,seemingly, and resistance....no, i don't sleep with a garlic necklace at night, but i have looked and studied in some dark alleys, not practiced, but studied about them....until one night something happened, i got scared and stopped....i was hungry for knowledge then, and not as mature and strong as i am now, so i didn't do what i should have done and just said, "Jesus/Yeshua will you take care of this"....don't tell me that the spiritual realm is bullshit, just don't!....the only one that knows what i am talking about is my wife, she witnessed it.....remember scarz's warning in his thread?....the one that he gave to me?....he didn't have to warn me.....i guess i could recount this episode if ya'll want to hear it....i've never told anyone
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 7:41 am

I'll listen.  It sounds like validation for me-the reason why I don't, or no longer do, look too deeply into certain subjects.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 11:29 am

Dove wrote:
I'll listen.  It sounds like validation for me-the reason why I don't, or no longer do, look too deeply into certain subjects.

I'll listen as well. I'm the type to go where angels fear to tread so fire away.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 12:13 pm

back in my younger years, when i was just beginning to research for truth and accuracy concerning the bible, its story lines, how it applied to both future and past, i was a student of dr.gene scott, who was in my opinion, a guy who would almost be a modern day clone of martin luther....you either loved or hated him, period....i kept the tv on his 24 hour network 24 hours with those ole big 10 foot sattelite dishes....he knew more about the bible than anyone that i have ever heard....he was out of Los angeles and hated the government with a burning passion....he smoked a cigar and cussed and did not give a damn what anyone said or thought about him (his personality was a lot like our POTUS) as long as he told,preached and taught the truth....he was a double phd from stanford,traveled all over the uncivilized world as a missionary, and was a pentecostal that despised penecostalism...you got it all with gene scott, but his wife has tarnished his ministry after he died by becoming a "preacher" and taking his place....she has blocked all access of his sermons,teachings and tv recordings that were once all free....really sad because my journey down rabbit holes into "wonderland" began with gene scott, and was strengthened by barry smith when i heard one of his sermons that validated what dr. scott was teaching, and that was an idication that i was on the right track....well, enough of that

one of dr, scotts teachings was on demonology and i had had a question of why demons were not in the OT but all over the greek NT....there was no internet at that time and i had to buy my stuff from Christian bookstores, various outlets from tv, and mail order bookstores until the internet became popular....so i read, listened to scott and tried to piece it together...now remember, i was young, harhheaded, knew errrrrrrrrrry thing about errrrrrrrry thing and in reality, didn't know shit....anyway, i got into the kabbalah, looking into its history and what was in it, other types of mysticism,hauntings, etc.....every kind of paranormal activity there was, i knew a little about.....3-4 years went by, and i was shown about genesis 6,van dankian theories, sumerian tablets, you name it, i looked into it, and was actually getting pretty deep into the stuff that you have seen Q discuss,ancient rituals, calling of demons, aleister crawley, anything that was occultic or pagan, or weird, i looked into and tried to fit in a biblical perspective(except for the apullkas, i can't believe that i missed them to this day).....i never tried to practice or experiment or anything like that, i just was fascinated by it, untillllllllll!

One night, my wife woke me up kinda' rough like, and told me that i was having a nightmare, but the thing was, i didn't remember a thing.....the sheet and pillowcase was wet where my face was, i mean wet-wet.....she turned on the light and i had "foamed" around the mouth, all over the place, and she then told me that i had been speaking to someone, except it was in another language, not jibberish, but i had been speaking in an apparent coherent manner in a foreign language....trouble is, hell i can barely speak english except for redneck-eze, and a foreign language is just out of the realm of possibility....she said it was eerie and got  actually scary for her, when she had trouble waking me up.....i dream about once every five years, or at least dreams i can remember a bit about....so, i dropped the in-depth stuff and decided that i knew enough about the enemy to make a case, because demon possession and especially demon "oppression" are very real things, as you all can attest to....was i confronted by a demon? an incubus?lilith?....hell, i don't know, but i figured it was best to stop, just in case i had managed to have a late night chit-chat with one....i will say this though, if you have a southern baptist tell you that demons are a mental illness, hit that SOB right in the mouth because he is too ignorant and stupid to breathe on his own....they are real
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks for putting it out there Mike.  I have too much to say to say anything except maybe 'open doors'=how we open doors when we don't realize it and certainly don't mean to or choose to.

I try to guard my attention, my words, and my thoughts, but without laboring over it.  It's more natural to just Praise, and let gratitude bring Thanksgiving.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Dove wrote:
Thanks for putting it out there Mike.  I have too much to say to say anything except maybe 'open doors'=how we open doors when we don't realize it and certainly don't mean to or choose to.

I try to guard my attention, my words, and my thoughts, but without laboring over it.  It's more natural to just Praise, and let gratitude bring Thanksgiving.
thats a fact,dove...hard to do, but its best that way
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:23 pm

Notice how fast the video in the fist post got the axe!

Now for the real reason I'm posting today.

Jim Stone wrote:
New York's new abortion law was passed strictly for making it possible to get a steady, high volume stream of live births that are un accounted for, to be used in satanic rituals. Just ask Vicki Polin!

This testimony by Vicki Polin is not fiction, I myself have known someone who was forced to participate in such rituals who was not Jewish and it messed her up badly (the details of this have been on this site several times) but with regard to what went on in New York recently, Vicki Polin's testimony is thorough enough to say it all.

Jim Stone web site:  http://82.221.129.208

4½ minute video below is from the 1980's. Notable is the statements about mothers birthing babies specifically to be killed in child sacrifice rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoMDDQVI06E

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:56 pm

New Ben Garrison - NAILED IT!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyQFMdIVAAA3nFf?format=jpg&name=large

Planned Parenthood  MONEY DyQFMdIVAAA3nFf?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Tetrasonicwave

Tetrasonicwave

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 4:26 pm

*... yrs. ago, i read a book by hal linsey on the subject.  he was protecting, mentoring and befriending a girl who got caught up in drugs and prostitution. she became the property of a high-roller styled pimp, who tricked her out and when she (...and others) got pregnant, the babies were being utilized for satanic ritual abuses and child sacrifices.  many of these kids didn't even have names...  

*... these third trimester live 'abortions' proposed by the state of New York, are in all likelihood going to be harvested for their 'live' body parts for sale on the black market, as well as being prepared to be sold to the highest bidder for such satanic abuses and ritualistic sacrifices as listed and noted above...

*... sick, evil bastards!

Tetra   Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood MONEY   Planned Parenthood  MONEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood MONEY
Page 1 of 1