Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government  Empty
PostSubject: Revelation: Dawn of Global Government    Revelation: Dawn of Global Government  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:08 am

Movie Review 
Witnessing Tools 
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 
Kari Velemirovich 

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government  Omegaletterbanner(largehorizontal380x215)

Revelation: Dawn of the Global Government is a challenging motion picture that will make you sit up and pay attention. A cinematic exploration of the intentions of the founding fathers into what America has become.

"I am not a Democrat and I am not a Republican.  I am affiliated with no party.  I am a conservative and I am a Christian.” ~Jerry Boykin Retired US Army

The rights of the American people have already slipped away and in perfect, fascist form have given the powers that be, the very thing that is needed to enslave not only America but the entire world. I am a Canadian and can see that my country is much closer to the globalist mindset, but America is catching up at a rapid rate.

The world looks to America as the last bastion of hope amidst a world filled with trials and tribulations of unimaginable proportions.  If America falls, we all fall.

The inclusion of Charlie Daniels, Ted Nugget and shock jock, Alex Jones bring down home entertainment to this film that will intrigue family and friends.

Historians, preachers, experts in finance and government also grace the screen with their knowledge and give this movie a well rounded look at what is coming upon the Earth.

And as the upcoming election unfolds we can’t lose sight of the truth.

In watching this movie I was given several quotes and facts that I will use in my own personal outreach.  Some of these topics include; The Black Robe Regime, Fusion Centres, Ruby Ridge, Generational Cartels, Common Core Education, collectivism (and what that really means) and secret (and no so secret societies) that are hell bent on recreating a world where individuals are of no consequence.

Ultimately, this flick will impact you and your loved ones.  You won’t resent the couple hours spent watching and you will watch it again.

“The cock has crowed friend, denial will not stand.” ~Charlie Daniels

About Kari Velemirovich
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1