Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read Empty
PostSubject: Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read   Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 12:30 am

Superstation95 is a fake and bogus web only entity. There is no such radio station in New York city or anywhere else broadcasting by that name.

And then there is Hal Turner . . . . See the wiki on this snake below.

Do your research peeps. I even got pulled into this scam site a while back myself but over time I was finding to much wrong and my bull$#!t detector kept going off.

This'll be enough to get y'all started. Lots more on the web.

http://www.snopes.com/tag/superstation95/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwZdLnjCeJw

Superstaion95 is so bogus it even makes Sorcha Faal ALMOST seem credible. And as y'all all know, Sorcha Faal is person non-grata around here (and everywhere else).

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read   Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm

BUMP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read   Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Ok, you have the power to delete anything I've posted you feel is disinformation with my OK. No ill feelings, I don't want anyone here misled by those posts.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read   Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Na, I won't delete anything, Spring. I leave it up to folks to make their own determination on things after warnings of bogus sites have been given. Lots of skullduggery going on out there so everyone please "Fact Check and VET, VET, VET" suspicious stuff. I can't catch it all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read   Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superstation95: Some Things You Need To Know! Please Open This Post and Read
Page 1 of 1