Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post Empty
PostSubject: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 2:46 pm

are all of the elite, the anybody's that are anybodys in the world, damned sexual deviates?...seems like most of the rich and powerful are pedophiles....being a dirty old man seems to be at the top of the highly repected politician list
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 3:46 pm

Or a dirty old woman...  The enemy is trying to enter all of the Lord's temples (us) and is finding ways to entice the  people thru desires of wealth,power or deviate desires..
Have not each of us been faced with such choices and then must decide which way to turn-which road to follow?  I have and know it comes in my direction visible thru  certain movies/shows on tv.Therefore limit what I watch- Its his way to enter and slowly gain footholds in brains - then comes deception, desires and so forth. I  have seen it in churches and I only go there on special family days with my sister and her family.  Last time there, I couldn't get out fast enough because it was so obvious (to me) how "it works"  -- the congregation was just laughing at the statement made by the preacher- but it scared me badly..  
  I myself am trying to fight off a situation which involves my anger toward a temporary worker who is devious in trying to make me look foolish  .  I can see behind his eyes  and know what he's up to. (my job) . Anyways it about had overcome me and I realized the evil one had infiltrated my mind... so I grabbed   one of my favorite  biblical speakers, Arnold Murray  ,listened intently-I woke up-realized what was happening to me,  and let it go .. Just prayed for  help with my feelings and him to finish and go to a better job. 
  So that is my story. There is much corruption and it's even after us. Be on guard my friends , he is after us too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:33 pm

michael, i think they do it on purpose because sinful things/actions open the door for demons and that's what they want. There's a very old story about a certain ruler who was taught what to do to become more powerful, which was everything God says not to do, and how to trick the people to bow before "gods" (like getting on your knees before a Christmas tree or cheering a concert stage filled with symbols).

bordercollie, i can relate. It seems God gives the things we need to work on and i'm thankful for His ever-loving guidance.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 4:49 pm

It seems some are raised into it, conditioned and normalized to it from an early age. 
Others are abused to the point that their sense of 'self' and self-worth is shattered.
For some, even 'bad love' is better than no love at all.  
And the prestige and crowd adoration, the money and influence assuages the self-
loathing they have from the abuse.

As they come along as good pupils, obedient participants, they are rewarded.  
More is demanded and then rewarded.  And then one day they realize there's no getting out
except through death.  I expect the fear of dying (or having others threatened with death)
keeps a good many trapped.   

And some no doubt still have enough shame that they would do anything to keep from being exposed.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 pm

Matthew 4:9 is still in effect. The ‘ruling families’ for lack of a better term are the worst of the worst in no uncertain terms. The subject matter is one of the longer conversation matters and deeper rabbit holes around but not worth anyone’s time in my humble opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post   Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious question, so discussion is required if you read this post
Page 1 of 1