Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comey says no charges resulting from new emails

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Comey says no charges resulting from new emails Empty
PostSubject: Comey says no charges resulting from new emails   Comey says no charges resulting from new emails I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:17 pm

His letter to Congress at this link.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-11-06/fbi-hillary-clinton-should-not-be-charged-over-emails/

Well, the public has been made aware.  I guess it's up to the vote.  Let the people
decide.  (shudder)

Now on cnn, fox, etc.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Comey says no charges resulting from new emails   Comey says no charges resulting from new emails I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:30 pm

Yeah, I just found out about this too. NYPD, Wikileaks, Anonymous need to release what they have. Look for it soon! I predict it's coming along with a rebellion and rift within the FBI itself from all the many hard working, love America GOOD agents who know this is wrong. Look for that to happen soon too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-clinton-focus-crucial-states-campaigns-final-days-174524861.html?ref=gs

Quote :

FBI tells Congress it has not changed conclusion on Clinton emails

Comey says no charges resulting from new emails D0c3eb8ca18907492a4b337b5cec5193
ReutersNovember 6, 2016
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director James Comey told Congress on Sunday a recent review of newly discovered emails did not change the agency's conclusion that no charges were warranted in the case of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server.
In a letter to Congress, Comey said the agency had completed its review of the new emails and "we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton."
"The FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation," Comey said in the letter.
"During that process, we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state."
A letter sent by Comey to Congress more than a week ago informing it of the newly discovered emails had thrown Clinton's presidential race against Republican Donald Trump into turmoil in the final stretch before Tuesday's election.
"I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time," Comey said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-clinton-focuses-nevada-michigan-142857075--election.html?ref=gs

Quote :
3:50 p.m.
FBI Director James Comey says that agents have "reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton" that were part of newly discovered emails.
Comey sent a letter to Congress Sunday informing them that the FBI has "not changed our conclusions" from earlier this year that she should not face charges.
The emails were found on the computer of Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.
Comey's brief letter did not indicate how many emails were reviewed or what sort of material was found in Abedin's emails.
Comey's initial letter last month revealing that agents were reviewing the newly discovered email breathed new life into Donald Trump's campaign. Trump has repeatedly warned that a cloud of scandal would follow Clinton to the White House.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comey says no charges resulting from new emails   Comey says no charges resulting from new emails I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:50 pm

The scuttlebutt is they can still pursue the Clinton Foundation.  Idk.  Wait and see.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Comey says no charges resulting from new emails   Comey says no charges resulting from new emails I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 3:54 pm

From RT

https://www.rt.com/usa/365568-fbi-charges-clinton-emails/

RT wrote:
FBI director: No charges after new review of Hillary Clinton emails
Published time: 6 Nov, 2016 20:41Edited time: 6 Nov, 2016 21:14

FBI Director James Comey has told Congress that a new investigation by his agency of Hillary Clinton's private email server has not unearthed any information that would warrant any charges being brought against the Democratic candidate.
Saying that his team "has been working around the clock," studying emails on a laptop belonging to the husband of an aide of Hillary Clinton's, Comey claimed the review of the additional material "from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation" did not change the investigators' previous conclusion regarding Clinton's email practices.
In July, the FBI said no charges were warranted in the case of the former secretary of state concerning her use of a private email server.
[We] have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton," Comey wrote in his letter on Sunday.
Since late October, the FBI director has found himself in hot water following his announcement of new "appropriate investigative steps" in the months-long investigation into Clinton’s use of a private server while she served as America's secretary of state.
The FBI then obtained a search warrant that allowed it to scour through some 650,000 emails discovered on a laptop belonging to ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner and apparently also used by his wife, Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin.
Commenting on the announcement that there would be no charges, Clinton's campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri told reporters they were "glad that this matter is resolved."
Earlier Sunday, the chairman of Clinton's campaign, John Podesta, accused the FBI chief of revealing the new investigation in the first place by calling it a "mistake."
"I think the men and women of the FBI are doing a tremendous job out here across the country, but the leakers should shut up," Podesta said in an interview with NBC News' Meet the Press.

[THERE'S OTHER STUFF AT LINK THAT I DIDN'T COPY OVER]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comey says no charges resulting from new emails   Comey says no charges resulting from new emails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comey says no charges resulting from new emails
Page 1 of 1