Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside) Empty
PostSubject: THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside)   THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 am

I've been waiting for this one. Glad it hit the show archives already. All three hours (mp3's) are linked below. I haven't listened yet. Aim to do that as soon as this is posted though. With the FBI clearing HRC today this should be a fiery show.

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr1110616.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr2110616.mp3

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/commonsenseshow/hr3110616.mp3

To download and save RIGHT CLICK link then select SAVE AS (win-doze)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside)   THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 10:23 am

HAGMANNS, too slow in getting to the a point or conclusion, I just can't sit that long waiting.
Yes I've tried many times before.
Other shows at least have long music introductions I can fast fwd or skip.
Just my personal opinion, nothing to do with their topics etc.
Back to top Go down

THREE HOUR BROADCAST- THE 2016 ELECTION PREVIEW- STEVE QUAYLE THE HAGMANNS (mp3 Links inside)
Page 1 of 1