Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:30 pm

This show is on live at the moment and is currently half through. I just found out about it. I'll post a link to the show from the archive.

LIVE: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/05/02/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/05/02/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
War declared: Understanding & surviving hand-to-hand financial combat

Special urgent broadcast featuring financial insider: tonight 9:00 p.m.-midnight ET

One of the most important issues of our times facing every person and family today is the state of our economy. One of the most common questions asked of us is when we will see the "coming" orchestrated collapse of our economy, the devaluation of the dollar and the implementation of a "different" system? The answer to this question is simple: you are seeing it right now - it's taking place right in front of you. We are witnessing the deliberate takedown of not only the American economy, but the world economy.

For the sake of your financial well being, learn how to survive these troubling economic times. Join “V,” The Guerrilla Economist and financial insider, along with internationally renowned bestselling author Steve Quayle tonight for a special edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report. This just might be the final opportunity you have to learn the necessary skills to survive the coming financial apocalypse.

Last edited by researcher on Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mp3)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Mp3 is ready for download.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:27 am

The first 10 minutes of this broadcast is spent ironing out technical difficulties. Skip that part if you don't need more agitation in your life.

Rolling Eyes explode
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:24 am

Yeah, the Hagmans, really need to get a grip on that and fix it. I was rolling my eyes this time.....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:31 pm

The sound issues are a problem with Blog Talk Radio and not anything the Hagmann's are doing. Sometimes the geniuses at BTR can clear the sound up. If I understand correctly the show is also b-cast on other media and those were clear. Anyway, sound issues aside - - - - this was one gnarly message, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Honestly, Researcher, I wasn't able to make it past the 30 minute mark. Where else do they post their show so we can access it? I like to listen to them and V is a great source - I'd like to know what he said.

shot down idea
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:47 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
Honestly, Researcher, I wasn't able to make it past the 30 minute mark. Where else do they post their show so we can access it? I like to listen to them and V is a great source - I'd like to know what he said.

shot down idea

I don't know where it is posted. I'm hoping someone here knows. It may just go out live on other sources too like AM radio or something. If anyone knows anything about alternative sources please speak up.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks researcher. The mp3's are much easier than streaming from the internet. Anything financial nowadays relative reminds me of this:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-03-22/pdf/2012-7019.pdf#page=1

Executive order 13603 section 201 where barry unilaterally gives himself, the aforementioned barry in charge access to anything including but not limited to food, water, gas and anything in the previous 5 bullet points not copied below. Incidentally they also state "pet food" because many people go soft when the pet is starving (myself included I'd guess). The "materials" will include any & all gold/silver/platinum/etc. necessary for production facilities (I'm guessing). I would also tend to guess that numismatic coins will also be included. They weren't really an issue in '31 when they stole it all the first time because they weren't really all that collectible back then....
"(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services,

and facilities, including construction materials.

(b) The Secretary of each agency delegated authority under subsection

(a) of this section (resource departments) shall plan for and issue regulations

to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures

by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense,

under both emergency and non-emergency conditions. Each Secretary shall

authorize the heads of other agencies, as appropriate, to place priority ratings

on contracts and orders for materials, services, and facilities needed in

support of programs approved under section 202 of this order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Does this mean that these things will be confiscated from citizens?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
Does this mean that these things will be confiscated from citizens?

I would humbly suggest you seek The Lord for your own answers.

Basically from a practical & common sense standpoint the Executive Orders mean that government can and will continue to do what they've been doing for awhile now: whatever they want. Since it is their pet project to pick on Christian believers one can only assume that they're already well aware of what Christian mainstream has deduced might be a good way to invest money & potentially avoid problems. They do after all have virtually unlimited resources on all of our dime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:32 pm

I should have made myself more clear:

Did V say that the gov't is preparing to take these items from citizens?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Hang in there folks, they just posted this on their website.

An important message to our listeners

2 May 2013: Over the last several months, the growth of our nightly radio show has exceeded our wildest expectations that can only be attributed to divine providence. Our listener base has grown from a few thousand unique listeners per show to numbers that rival and even exceed those of larger radio markets in the United States. Since the beginning of the year, the number of “unique downloads” of our archived broadcasts is over 4.25 million – and growing. We have heard from listeners who are downloading some of our most spiritually enlightening and inspirational broadcasts from Philadelphia to the Philippines, copying the shows to discs and flash drives, and handing them out to others to hear.

With special guests who not only sound the alarm bells of danger but who are also offer spiritual inspiration like Steve Quayle, Pastor David Lankford, Henry Gruver, Pastor Lindsey Williams, “V,” the Guerrilla Economist, to others including Sheriff Richard Mack, Larry Grathwohl, and countless others who sacrifice their time to inform, prepare and enlighten you, our show is growing faster than our “supply lines” can handle.

Like anything else, though, we’ve hit some pretty significant “speed bumps” that have become a great source of frustration for us, the hosts, and for you, the listeners. I would like to briefly address a few issues and provide you with a real-time update as to what we are doing to get through these growing pains in the most expedient manner possible.

Sound issues

As regular listeners know, the quality of our sound has become a problem. As quickly as we believe, or are told by technicians that the matter is resolved, they flare back up with a vengeance. This is a source of both “listener fatigue” and “host stress” at unimaginable levels as we grapple, in real time, to address this problem. We have invested many thousands of dollars into the best sound equipment money can buy, only to be constrained at the hosting level.

We have learned that the problem is actually a good one to have – if that’s possible. So many people are accessing our program live through the BTR platform that the volume is causing signal degradation (packet losses). As of 10:15 this morning, however, I was assured by the Assistant Director of Operations for BTR that they are working on expanding their resources to handle the bandwidth constraints caused by the increased listener problem. After clearly expressing our frustration and detailing the need for this issue to be immediately resolved, I was assured that it was their primary focus that is being addressed. Based on the depth of this discussion, I believe that these matters will be resolved in the coming days.

Secondly, our show has experienced an almost constant barrage of computer generated denial of service attacks via their platform. They have hardened their systems to defend against these attacks, and are continuing to upgrade their defenses that seem to be at their height during our broadcasts. As you might expect, however, speaking the truth represents a threat to those who are engaged in the unprecedented deception taking place today.

Meanwhile, through the kindness and generosity of the Christians United Broadcasting Network, listeners can access our show live (during broadcast times) at this link:

http://www.TheHagmannandHagmannReport.com

for uninterrupted and “clean” sound. We intend to broaden our relationship with this network even beyond working through these issues.

It is here that I make an impassioned plea to our listeners for patience and understanding as we are investing our time, money and energy into not only fixing this problem, but looking ahead as we expect our show to continue its growth.

A Look ahead

We are presently looking at other avenues of broadcast as well, from satellite to short wave, from terrestrial radio to syndication. With such issues, however, divine discernment and direction is required. It is imperative that we never lose control over our content, or otherwise be hamstrung by corporate policies antithetical to the spreading the truth.

On behalf of my son and co-host, we want to thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these maddening issues together. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible product – a broadcast that will inform, educate, and prepare you for the coming troublesome days ahead. With your prayers of support and understanding that we are working on these issues while anticipating additional growth, I am confident that we will prevail.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:29 am

Rose From Kentucky, V said that small owners will likely be over looked . It is just too hard to track down anyone with any say junk silver , the task is too hard to find us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:36 am

Ah, Researcher, that is good news. I hope they are able to find a platform that can accommodate all the traffic that is abandoning the msm. It's only a matter of time, then.

Thank you, Dr. Rita. I expect that after they loot people's pensions and the money in the bank, they will try to loot houses. This is when God's angels, a couple of big dogs, and a shotgun or two will come in handy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]   Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Urgent Broadcast 01 May: Financial Insider V & Steve Quayle [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1