Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside   TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize!

Well peeps, I was wondering when someone somewhere would start up with the "Trump is Antichrist" and/or the "Trump is Messiah" speculations. I didn't have to wait very long, huh? So what do y'all think? Let's ponder this and talk about it. Messiah or Antichrist or neither? My personal take is; Trump doesn't qualify for either title! Years from now if new evidence points one way or the other maybe I'll change my mind but for now, NYET, NADDA, and NO to both!

http://skywatchtv.com/2016/11/13/jerusalem-rabbis-ponder-whether-trump-messiah-say-upset-victory-divinely-sent-begin-messianic-process-gematria-numerology-name-means-moshiach-messiah/

Messiah View wrote:

Jerusalem Rabbis Ponder Whether Trump Is Messiah; Say Upset Victory “Was Divinely Sent To Begin Messianic Process And Gematria (Numerology) Of His Name Means Moshiach (Messiah)”

Donald Trump’s upset victory in the presidential race over Hillary Clinton, who was heavily favored in virtually all the pre-election polls, seemed to defy the laws of nature, reason and sense. Several rabbis have an explanation, however: it was, quite simply, the will of God. As the rabbi who oversees the final resting place of King David on Mount Zion, Rabbi Yosef Berger is intimately connected to the spirituality of kingship. For him it was clear what tipped the scales in favor of the Republican underdog. “I have known for months that Donald Trump would win the elections,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. “The gematria (numerology) of his name is Moshiach (Messiah). He is connected to the Messianic process which is happening right now. When he promised to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem, he attached himself to the power of Moshiach, which gave him the boost he needed. If you separate from Jerusalem, disaster will follow.” When taking the gematria into account, it was clear that Trump had a spiritual edge. As Rabbi Berger pointed out, the gematria for Donald Trump in Hebrew (דונלד טראמפ) is 424, which is equal to the gematria of “Messiah for the House of David” (משיח בן דוד). (READ MORE)

http://skywatchtv.com/2016/11/13/begins-sanhedrin-asks-trump-putin-rise-now-build-third-temple-jerusalem-messiah-antichrist/

Antichrist View wrote:

IT BEGINS! Sanhedrin Asks Trump And Putin To Rise Up Now To Build Third Temple In Jerusalem For Messiah (Antichrist)

The Sanhedrin has requested that president-elect Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin work together to help rebuild the Temple. The Nascent Sanhedrin is calling on Russian President Vladmir Putin and US president-elect Donald Trump to join forces and fulfill their Biblically-mandated roles by rebuilding the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem. Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for the Sanhedrin, contacted Breaking Israel News to announce that the election of Trump, who has promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, coupled with Putin’s expressed desire for the Temple to be rebuilt, prompted the Jewish court to send a letter offering the two the opportunity to act as modern-day Cyrus figures: non-Jewish kings who recognize the importance of Israel and the Temple. Cyrus the Great, King of Persia in the sixth century BCE, announced in the first year of his reign that he was prompted by God to make a decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt. “Thus saith Koresh king of Paras: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Hashem, the God of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Yerushalayim, which is in Yehuda” (Ezra 1:2). Cyrus sent the Jews under his rule back to Israel with a considerable sum of money with which to rebuild the Temple. The Sanhedrin plans to call on the two world leaders to take up this ancient Biblical decree and support the Jewish people in their holy mission. Rabbi Weiss explained that the US elections have made the eternal Jewish dream a very real possibility. “We are poised to rebuild the Temple. The political conditions today, in which the two most important national leaders in the world support the Jewish right to Jerusalem as their spiritual inheritance, is historically unprecedented,” Rabbi Weiss told Breaking Israel News. (READ MORE)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside   TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Ok, then there is this... and my first Q is where are good Americans not affiliated with government previously.. like Ben Carson or you pick someone but for me not one of these in picture.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Meet_the_Neocons%2C_911_Criminals_and_Goldman_Bankers_On_Team_Trump/55231/0/38/38/Y/M.html

TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside Trumpcabinet
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside   TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:51 am

Spring, did you post this in the wrong thread? I think maybe you wanted the thread linked below. For the record though, I like Ben Carson. Hope he'll be part of Trumps administration.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t15276-breaking-trump-may-pick-ted-cruz-as-supreme-court-justice

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside   TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:04 am

Neither!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside   TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUMP: Antichrist or Jewish Messiah? I Was Wondering When This Topic Would Materialize - Two Articles Inside
Page 1 of 1