Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope closes the Door of Mercy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pope closes the Door of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Pope closes the Door of Mercy   Pope closes the Door of Mercy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 2:49 pm

This was on Nov. 20.   If we already have it, pm me, I'll take this down.
Interesting purple robe.  "Clinton color".

So this is a real thing.  If it has any subliminal significance remains to be seen,  I suppose.  Creepy video.  So occult.
Another reference under the video and many more at google.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II0sNqxHCyo

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/20/pope-francis-closes-holy-door-to-end-year-of-mercy/

The Holy Year, which started on December 8 2015, drew roughly 20 million pilgrims to Rome, where they could gain an indulgence by passing through the open Holy Door at the Vatican and at other Rome basilicas. Catholics worldwide could also do so in churches closer to home.

This past year of the open Door of Mercy at Catholic churches around the world is the Catholic version of a Jubilee year.

At least he said "Even if the Holy Door closes, the true door of mercy, which is the heart of Christ, always remains open for us,”
Maybe he has a shred of the Fear of God in him after all.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Pope closes the Door of Mercy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope closes the Door of Mercy   Pope closes the Door of Mercy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Isaiah 45
1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Each of the 66 chapters of Isaiah lines up with a book of the bible, consecutively. This chapter (45) lines up with the book of Romans.
Back to top Go down

Pope closes the Door of Mercy
Page 1 of 1