Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump To Pull The Plug On Climate Change Agenda (about damn time too)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Trump To Pull The Plug On Climate Change Agenda (about damn time too) Empty
PostSubject: Trump To Pull The Plug On Climate Change Agenda (about damn time too)   Trump To Pull The Plug On Climate Change Agenda (about damn time too) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 6:45 pm

A little less than 9 minutes of video but boy-howdy does it pack a punch. Some common sense stuff here, but you just wait, MSN is going to spin this as "Trump hates the environment" (fake news at it's worse). You and I will watch that happen.

The EPA is a commie tyrannical agency that is way overdue to be reigned in and brought to heel. Trump is working on that. Three cheers and mucho prayers for Trump and his administration. Y'all join me in prayer for him please. Without God it's all for nought.

And for the record, I like clean air, clean water, and clean electricity just as much as the next guy so I support Mr. Trump bringing the EPA into "common sense" compliance with reality.

On a completely OFF TOPIC subject: It is my understanding that Mr. Trump pretty much told Willard (Mitt Romney) to go F**K himself! Of course he did it in a much nicer way than I just described. I loath Romney . . . Can't tell, can you? Wink

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Dec 10, 2016
Infowars reporter Millie Weaver interviews Timothy Ball, PhD. at the “Global-Warming; an Inconvenient Lie” conference in Phoenix, AZ.

Next week he will be meeting with Myron Ebell, who is heading Trump’s EPA Transition.

Timothy Ball gives a preview of key issues he will be discussing with and Myron Ebell.

He conveys that the meeting will center around defunding green energy subsidies and redirecting the EPA’s focus away from so-called “man-made” climate change to more immediate and verifiable environmental concerns such as water contamination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkiyc3fuONg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Trump To Pull The Plug On Climate Change Agenda (about damn time too)
Page 1 of 1