Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climate Change Ammo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Climate Change  Ammo Empty
PostSubject: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 8:23 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FER22raWUAAaEHm?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2021 3:16 pm

This article getting praises

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/11/02/beware-industry-backed-nature-based-solutions-scam-warns-global-climate-coalition

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 pm

John Kerry makes climate deal with China..

Climate Change  Ammo 1f525When told the solar panels are make by #SlaveLabor Kerry responded…
“That’s not my lane”

Climate Change  Ammo 1f525Guess his million $ investment covers a lot of sins…

Climate Change  Ammo 1f525Forced child slave labor is the price..

townhall.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2021 11:22 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FFLM7DwVgAUSulu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am

UN FRAUD: Models are off nearly a half degree Celsius. UN indicate mean global temperature should have increased by 1.5 degrees since 1850, yet “best estimates show” the rise has been just over a single degree.

-----
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/11/30/those-ugly-climate-models/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 3:43 pm

Disclose.tv

@disclosetv

·
1h

NEW - Sweden records the lowest December temperature in 35 years with -43.8°C in Naimakka.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2022 9:03 pm

Climate Change  Ammo 915rZswu_mini

John Lee Pettimore

@JohnLeePettim13
· Mar 30

A single Tesla battery weighing 1,000 pounds requires extracting and processing some 500,000 pounds of materials. At this rate, over the next thirty years we will need to mine more mineral ores than humans have extracted over the last 70,000 years.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 7:50 am

Climate Change  Ammo FQeNSMEXEAIAxDq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 3:52 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FUb2wpiWQAIR1Dl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 7:18 am

“Entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.”

Climate Change  Ammo FUmF4dDXsAMMiCv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FU3cfY1XoAEh3rY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FVB28QkakAAi0rC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 5:21 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FWmheFgVsAAFPwP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 5:19 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FX00z8nVsAAUgiw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 8:56 am

Climate Change  Ammo FX8_OJmXkAATLkF?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 8:39 am

Climate Change  Ammo FYCHNcmWIAgpdda?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 8:47 am

Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so.

---------------------
I've wondered just how long the military has actually been in control. Smile
And POTUS is right there. +++

Since Q went public? Obviously certain elements were involved long before that.

Climate Change  Ammo FYCJB0nWAAYGa-0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FYSCYUhXoAAo2sO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 7:27 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FZMEo-2WYAAy0KT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 11:13 am

1,200 scientists and professionals from across the world led by the Norwegian physics Nobel Prize laureate Professor Ivar Giaever declare: 

"There is no climate emergency."

https://clintel.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/WCD-version-06272215121.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 6:50 pm

Off shore windmill farms (foreign owned) will kill the fisheries.

video  https://t.me/realKarliBonne/115898

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 3:58 pm

Joe Rogan clip  https://t.me/VigilantFox/5975

"I'm With That Dude!" - Climate Change Is the Biggest Fraud Perpetrated This Century

Eddie Bravo:  (https://playersbio.com/eddie-bravo/)"Someone at CNN is going, 'Oh yeah. As soon as we're done with COVID, we're gonna hit climate change real hard. We're gonna scare everybody with climate change.'

I thought once they got out, they were gonna pull the plug on the climate change push. I go, 'Now they can't do it. Look at these guys. They busted them.' But they didn't give a sh*t. They move forward."

Full Joe Rogan program  3hrs  45 mins  https://open.spotify.com/episode/6OXns2sMvJ7wdJe8nOvixz?si=1a027db16e7747c3&nd=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 1:21 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1912  a portion of the study can be read at the link. 

According to a study done at Brown University in 2019, The US Military is the largest source of carbon pollution on Earth. With a low estimate of over 1.2 billion metric tons of toxic gas released as a byproduct of war since 2001.

Remember that the next time they tell you how important the environment is.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 2:17 pm

There's a picture of one on fire at one of the blades, making smoke rings into
the air.

A two-megawatt windmill is made up of 260 tons of steel that required 300 tons or iron ore and 170 tons of coking coal, all mined, transported and produced by hydrocarbons. It hold 700 gallons of oil and hydraulic fluid, and like car these need to be replaced every 9 months.

People might fall for the idea that we can merrily run on sunshine and breezes, alone, but with a few trillion dollars worth of mythical mega-batteries providing backup for a few minutes, it could spin until it falls apart over and over again and never generate as much energy as was invested in building it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2022 12:36 pm

https://beckernews.com/new-peer-reviewed-scientific-study-takes-wrecking-ball-to-myths-about-apocalyptic-climate-change-46950/

New Peer-Reviewed Scientific Study Takes Wrecking Ball to Myths About Apocalyptic 'Climate Change'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 9:43 am

CNN’s Don Lemon Tries to Blame Hurricane Ian On Climate Change. NOAA’s Hurricane Director Fires Back.

https://resistthemainstream.org/cnns-don-lemon-tries-to-blame-hurricane-ian-on-climate-change-noaas-hurricane-director-fires-back/?utm_source=telegram

CNN’s Don Lemon Tries to Blame Hurricane Ian on Climate Change. NOAA’s Hurricane Director Fires Back.
Everything is climate change.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:06 pm

MIT atmospheric scientist Prof Richard Lindzen says doubling CO2 only produces 1°C of warming and it's ridiculous to demonise a trace gas whose main role is as a fertiliser for plants.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/28/top-climate-scientist-slams-goebellian-climate-alarm-and-ridiculous-attempts-to-demonise-fertiliser-carbon-dioxide/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:12 pm

NOAA’s Hurricane Director Shuts Down Don Lemon After Trying to Connect Hurricane Ian to Climate Change

WATCH: https://newsyoucantrust.me/3fpQYNa

Watch: NOAA’s Hurricane Director Shuts Down Don Lemon After Trying to Connect Hurricane Ian to Climate Change

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 3:58 pm

A post of E. Snowden's report on HAARP

https://t.me/General_PattonQ/391

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 12:47 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FgkMtWjXkAEbgMA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 10:06 pm

Climate Change  Ammo Fh-adxLXEAEnuq9?format=jpg&name=120x120

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 7:37 am

Climate Change  Ammo 940c485f811900e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 8:15 pm

https://humansbefree.com/2022/09/greenpeace-founder-patrick-moore-says-climate-change-based-on-false-narratives.html

One of Greenpeace’s founding members, Patrick Moore, said in an email why he had quit the organisation:
“Greenpeace was ‘hijacked’ by the political left when they realised there was money and power in the environmental movement. [Left-leaning] political activists in North America and Europe changed Greenpeace from a science-based organisation to a political fundraising organization,” Moore said.
15 years after he co-founded Greenpeace, Moore left the organisation in 1986.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 6:16 pm

twitter.com/Risemelbourne/stat
BOOM Climate Change  Ammo 1f4a5 Ex Greenpeace Director Dr. Patrick Moore Carbon Dioxide Climate ???????????????????? ???????????????????? Climate Change  Ammo 1f525 "Don't you think if they had proof that CO2 was damaging the Planet that someone would write that down so people could read it?" "Thats because they don't have ANY SCIENTIFIC PROOF period" Climate Change  Ammo 1f525

should be a quik vid at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 6:05 pm

Climate Change  Ammo Dc681e14b193ece9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Climate Change  Ammo FzTQsRmXgAAKdyG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 6:26 am

[ltr]catturd2[/ltr]
·39m

Reminder ...
Fossil fuels - power the world.
Wind and solar - power government subsidy fantasyland.
-------------------
Hottest "Ever"? Key scientist takes 'default position' on climate stories as ‘exaggerated or false' | Just The News justthenews.com/politics-polic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:13 pm

Greenpeace co-founder, Dr. Patrick Moore, utterly demolishes the lie that CO2 is somehow bad for the environment:

"Carbon dioxide is the currency of life, and the most important building block for all life on earth... The optimum level of CO2 for plant growth is about five times higher [than the concentration of CO2 present in the atmosphere today], yet the alarmists warn it is already too high. They must be challenged every day by every person who knows the truth in this matter. CO2 is the giver of life, and we should celebrate CO2 rather than denigrate it, as is the fashion today."

Join: Truth Seekers (https://t.me/+8wETtifHEdM0M2U0) Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 7:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/di6aN1-lywY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:40 am

Reformed ex-climate alarmist, Tom Harris: Wind turbines "require a backup fossil fuel plant that continues burning 90% of the time, making the wind turbine largely unnecessary and, in essence, just for show." 

"This is a far cry from the environmentally friendly image that is presented to the public."

Subscribe to @HATSTRUTH (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0)  (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0):tophat:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climate Change Ammo   Climate Change  Ammo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climate Change Ammo
Page 1 of 1