Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher

PostSubject: Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016   Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:08 am

Whew! We made it through 2016. In all my years I've never seen anything that even begins to compare with the preceding year. I'm looking forward to what 2017 brings, whatever it be. And I do believe it will be one heck of a rocky ride. Knowing that we are one year closer to the end of this age keeps me going.

I've only made one new years resolution and that being to pray often for our new administration and Mr. Trump that Yeshua will empower him (and us) to drain the many swamps in the world, and I pray He will wake the waa-waa butt-hurt social justice warriors up and to get them to grow up and join the human race.

Love all of you!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven  

Oh just great, something else new to crawl up your leg at night and bite you on the nachos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dove
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016   Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Yes!  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL.  We survived!  We prevailed!  2017=the year of much praying!

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
HOW?   BECAUSE:
 Ye are of God,...and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016   Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Totally agree with the above and the same from me too! Blessings to all! group hug praise GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016   Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:55 pm

Hope 2017 is a great year for us all!

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016   

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year 2017 - May It Be Blessed and Better Than 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1