Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on the personal hacking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Update on the personal hacking Empty
PostSubject: Update on the personal hacking   Update on the personal hacking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 9:36 am

I just had the internet service provider out to check cable modem because both of my computers were not getting any high speed bits to speak of... like slower than country phone lines 14k and varying up to 900k when should be around 50mb min.
Son came over and his phone on wi-fi was 87mb so I suspected a problem with the modems ethernet out.... well cable so happens to not provide worker guy with testing equipment so had him swap out the modem.
We find the same thing... he's going it's your computer and I say to him how two at the same time? He leaves, no solution...
Try another operating system on the laptop... oh got speed! Thinking..
Ok, test another old system on the tower got speed but system does not support modern browsers, flash or video.. but I did get 87mb speed, means nothing wrong with equiptment but rather hackers screwed up software code for recieving through the ethernet board

So my secure (not anymore) needs a newer more secure system replacement to be used on the internet again.. it's system has been out dated for a little while now while I have been trying to located a good replacement... right now I only have two potenteial choices. Most all the slightly older good systems are gone off the the University hosting servers if you do some digging you will find there is a world wide purge of older systems so .. NO archives any more! It's everything! Why? What is the reason? It seems to revolve around browsers yet one could just use a text browser and forget video and pictures... seems to be some nefarious reason... is it some one needs a backdoor to spy????
So sometime this week end I will try the easier to set up system mainly because I am tired of doing this.
My second choice may be more secure but requires a lot of configuration files to be edited once installed without getting any bells or whistles.

I was able to scour the net and find some OS's that were still on foreign countries servers so I snagged all versions of interest. Hosting usually has archives of even the first sources in order for students to learn from yet the banks are empty except for the most recent. (they don't want you to obtaiin it!)
Quite the mystery.

gota go, the power is flickering and the snow is doing its thing.

GO TRUMP GO!!
Nigial is going to be great help!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Update on the personal hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on the personal hacking   Update on the personal hacking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:35 pm

For all the crap you've gone thru with this I just hope it's not just a signal and there's somebody actually reading the material.  There's always a chance they'll wake up...maybe.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Update on the personal hacking
Page 1 of 1