Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Citizen Hearings on UFO's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Citizen Hearings on UFO's Empty
PostSubject: Citizen Hearings on UFO's   Citizen Hearings on UFO's I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

Please forgive me as I am posting this mostly from memory. I am sure if you go to youtube you can find appropriate videos by using the titel found on the subject of this post. As many of you are probably aware five or six years ago (give or take) There were was much fanfare surrounding the viral videos in which former personnel of US gov't agencies gathered and gave brief testimonies about how they would testify to congress, under oath, to what they witnessed while doing their various jobs. That has resulted in what is now the latest round of an attempt to move the US government to validate the UFO community. This is also known by the term "disclosure."

I believe that this is the official website, but I have not verified

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

To sum it up for those not aware they have basically paid former congressmen of the USA and Canada (maybe others?) to sit in a formal setting that resembles a hearing to lay out their case and provide testimony regarding UFO's and more...

While I think most of us are up to speed on this from the perspectives given us by LA Marzulli, Douglas Hamp, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, Rob Skiba and others, I have still found myself shocked by the information/video testimonies that are found here.

There are many hours of testimony that can be heard on both youtube and at the site provided above. Here is another link that is just a snap-shot of what is transpiring at this Citizens Hearing. This is testimony given by a former Canadian Defense Minister Hon. Paul Helfyer

Paul Helfyer Testimony

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

Citizen Hearings on UFO's
Page 1 of 1