Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) Empty
PostSubject: HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 2:41 pm

New news today. A new book by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell. It's available for pre-order from Adventures Unlimited Press. Not listed yet on Amazon but should be soon. I'll get y'all the Amazon info when it appears. When it does I'm gettin' it! Read the description below for details about what's in it. Looks like a who's who and a what's what. Farrell is a master dot connector. I have read all of his books. I even understood a few of them.  Rofl  Well, kinda sorta. 

http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/proddetail.php?prod=HAPG

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) Hess%20and%20the%20Penguins-md

Pursuing his investigations of WWII machinations, secret international agreements, breakaway civilizations and hidden wars in Antarctica, author and researcher Joseph P. Farrell examines the continuing mystery of Rudolf Hess, his sudden flight to Scotland, his supposed imprisonment at Spandau Prison in Berlin and how his flight affected affairs in Europe, Israel, Antarctica and elsewhere. Farrell looks at Hess’ mission to make peace with Britain and get rid of Hitler—even a plot to fly Hitler to Britain for capture! How much did Göring and Hitler know of Rudolf Hess’ subversive plot, and what happened to Hess? Why was a doppleganger put in Spandau Prison and then “suicided”? Did the British use an early form of mind control on Hess’ double? John Foster Dulles of the OSS and CIA suspected as much. Farrell also uncovers the strange death of Admiral Richard Byrd’s son in 1988, about the same time of the death of Hess. What was Hess’ connection to Antarctica? It is Farrell at his best—uncovering the special operations and still-secret activities of WWII and the breakaway civilization. September 6 Publication Date. Pre-Order Now! Farrell's latest book!

Topics include: A Death in Spandau; The Autopsies; Anomalies Noted by Hess’s Son, Wolf Rüdiger Hess; Hess, the Haushofers, “Geopolitics,” and the Thulegesellschaft; The Stellvertreter: Hess’s Power within the Nazi Regime (1933-41); Nonsense at Nuremberg and Difficulties of Doubles; Foretastes of MK-Ultra: Allen Dulles and Hess at Nuremberg; “Hess’s” Strange, Buffoonish Behavior at Nuremberg: “Brain Poison” and Hess’s “Jewish-Bolshevik Mind-Control Conspiracy”; The Real Hess Parachuted into Scotland;, Hess, and the Grand Dame of Conspiracy Theory; The Israelis and Hess; Hess, Halifax, Chamberlain, Churchill, the Reichs-kristallnacht, The Balfour Declaration, and the “Jewish Question”; Lord Victor Rothschild, Heinz Schön and Operation Highjump; A Brief Review of Antarctic Strangeness; Disturbing Questions about Highjump; The German Antarctic Expedition and State Councilor Wohlthat; The Post-war American Expedition of Admiral Richard Byrd in 1946-47; The Operational Plan of Highjump; The Strange Death of Admiral Richard Byrd’s Son; What About Norway?; tons more. 

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell. 288 Pages. 6x9 Paperback. Illustrated. Bibliography.
Price: $19.95

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Should be a good book.  Hess has always fascinated me.  Never understood why he got life, although he was one of the top political leaders of the Nazi Party, he was never fingered for any killings, etc.  Other than being a vocal supporter of the plot to invade Poland and Austria, he later flew to England in the middle of 1941 with his "peace plan" for Churchill.  Nothing never added up to me about Hess.  I may have to check this book out.  Although he had attempted suicide years earlier, it seemed odd he would do it as a very frail 93 year old man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 8 2017   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:58 am

Some more on the book and Hess, JFK.....

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 8 2017

Started streaming 15 minutes ago

Today, in an unusual procedure, Joseph reaches back to an April 2017 article from Russia's Sputnik online magazine about the release of more JFK assassination documents, and there's method in his madness:

https://sputniknews.com/columnists/20...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 1:22 pm

For those following along, multiple tid-bits of 'things covered in more detail in the book' are dropped in these two interviews with Dark Journalist. I've listened and these are goodies to hear. Part 01 (top) is from one month ago and part 02 (bottom) is from one week ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34MD7v-W2x0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-gYbUgoss

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 am

Now available to pre-order on Amazon. Just search Amazon books for "hess and the penguins" and you'll get there. Book is $19.95 (ouch) I've got it ordered. Who else thinks books have gotten way to expensive? You can get NYT best seller hardback books for less $$$.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)   HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HESS AND THE PENGUINS: The Holocaust, Antarctica and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess By Joseph P. Farrell (update: now on Amazon)
Page 1 of 1