Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! Empty
PostSubject: News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!   News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

They Sprayed my sky (YHVH's breath of life) with crap... s would you expect any better?

Over at Prison Planet.com the news today... hope you didn't think things would improve? I wish they would but look who runs the planet!

New Orleans Mother’s Day parade hit by shooting

BBC News | As many as 12 people have been shot during a Mother’s Day parade in the US city of New Orleans, police say.
2 Comments
Firestorm Over IRS Targeting of Patriot Groups

Kurt Nimmo | Top brass at taxation agency allowed agents to harass patriot groups.
8 Comments
Establishment Media Attacks Rand Paul for Saying Globalists Plotting Against Constitution

Kurt Nimmo | Dismisses opposition to Small Arms Treaty as “black helicopter stuff.”
16 Comments
FBI Surrounds Saudi Student’s House After Neighbors See Him with Pressure Cooker

Prison Planet.com | Armed FBI agents surrounded the apartment block in Michigan where Talal al-Rouki lives.
65 Comments
Bilderberg 2013: First Look

Prison Planet.com | Access for protesters to congregate is virtually non-existent.
15 Comments
Montgomery County asks residents to hand over their guns

The Examiner | Montgomery County residents handed over 111 guns, 11 BB guns, 10,000 rounds of ammunition and a grenade at Saturday’s statewide gun turn-in day.
60 Comments
Why Are Police Simulating Armed “Angry Parents” Laying Siege to Schools?

Mac Slavo | There is a new national threat that has, apparently, been making headline news all over the country in recent years.
24 Comments
Guess What’s Hidden in the Immigration Bill? A National Biometric Database for Citizens

Michael Krieger | Just another eight hundred page “bipartisan” bill that nobody will read.
8 Comments
Another Syrian Insurgent Provocation?

Daniel McAdams | It appears that two powerful car bombs have gone off in Reyhanli.
7 Comments
NYC Mock Posters Detail Police Terror Drills, Nuclear Threats (Photos)

Anthony Gucciardi | One of the mock posters found in the NYC subway warning of a future terror drill based on a real previous test.
14 Comments
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!   News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:16 pm

We got sprayed today too. Wasn't there supposed to be a "drill" in New Orleans this past week?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!   News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:09 am

It was a beautiful day for Trails, the wispy angel looking clouds were out and that usually guarantees trailing but not a one. Another beautiful day today, we'll see what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!   News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News for Mothersday, If u want it to be happy don't look! wait til monday!
Page 1 of 1