Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News from the Wall - Nathan Leal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

News from the Wall - Nathan Leal Empty
PostSubject: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Boston Bombing: Martial Law - America in Crisis.
Listening now. This is the most powerful message I've heard from Nathan. Wow!
http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio_news14.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Did you hear him last week on Hagmann? If not here's the link to the topic that I posted. Mp3 link is inside. I had some issues with Mr. Leal on the Boston thing so I'm looking forward to listening to this news 14 audio. Hopefully his eyes have opened up a bit since last week.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t1605-nathan-leal-on-the-hagmann-report-tonight-02-may-mp3-is-ready
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh, forgot to give the direct link to the news 14 mp3.

News from the Wall - Nathan Leal Homer-doh-square

http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news14_042513.mp3
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm

researcher wrote:
Did you hear him last week on Hagmann? If not here's the link to the topic that I posted. Mp3 link is inside. I had some issues with Mr. Leal on the Boston thing so I'm looking forward to listening to this news 14 audio. Hopefully his eyes have opened up a bit since last week.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t1605-nathan-leal-on-the-hagmann-report-tonight-02-may-mp3-is-ready
I listened to the Hagmann show. Nathan spends quite a bit of time on the Boston bombing (among other things) in this report and I think he's spot on. That entire event smells funny.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm

thanks for the heads up guys

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

News from the Wall - Nathan Leal 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm half way through listening to this #14 show now. This news #14 was recorded on 26 April, about 2 weeks before the Hagmann show was recorded. Just thought y'all aught to know that this was an earlier recording. He seems to be spot on in his take on Boston in this #14 message however I still stand behind what I had to say about the Hagmann interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News from the Wall - Nathan Leal   News from the Wall - Nathan Leal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News from the Wall - Nathan Leal
Page 1 of 1