Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal Empty
PostSubject: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:26 am

Continuation of his previous alert. "A warning of Coming Civil War."
http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio_news14.html
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:07 am

Can anyone post the audio on youtube or somewhere? All of the audio at his site has to be downloaded first, and with my computer in this state, whenever I try to download anything, it crashes. Because of that, I need to stream to hear anything. I'd really like to hear this though. His latest Hagmann visit related to a coming civil war, and was worth hearing.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Can anyone post the audio on youtube or somewhere? All of the audio at his site has to be downloaded first, and with my computer in this state, whenever I try to download anything, it crashes. Because of that, I need to stream to hear anything. I'd really like to hear this though. His latest Hagmann visit related to a coming civil war, and was worth hearing.
Maybe Researcher can help. You'll want to listen to this one.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:52 pm

I can't even find a 14b message on his site. The latest is #14 recorded 26 April. There is another topic on this from a few days ago detailing this.

Best I can tell Internet Pilgrim is click the link below and tell it to open in whatever media player you use. It's time to get that computer checked out too.

Direct link to message #14: http://watchmanscry.com/audio/news14_042513.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:40 pm

researcher, thanks but that doesn't help. When you click on that link it immediately starts to download and when that happens, my firefox crashes - bang! The whole browser just disappears. Anyplace else where I can stream it?
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:49 pm

researcher, BTW, I have had someone look at it. I crashed my operating system- somehow it just disappeared when I had to do a shutdown by popping the battery because it had frozen. Now, none there- all I can get is firefox & email. I have a new computer on order but lack the remaining payment to pick it up just now. I just tried right clicking to open in media player. There's no way to do that & even right clicking crashed firefox again. I guess I'll have to wait and pray someone puts it on youtube. Thanks, anyway.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Don't know if this will help, but here's a copy of the email alert I got from Nathan:

"A Warning of Coming Civil War"
- Transcript with graphics

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal Jpeg

This program contains a very
sobering prophetic WARNING about the coming civil war in America! Please share
this with everyone!

If you have not heard this
audio.
I have converted it to a transcribed presentaion with
many graphics, with updates.
This is part 2 of the transcribe
with the conclusion of the recent message.

Summary – Civil War in America.
This portion contains three prophetic warnings
about what's coming.

There are several looming events
that you need to know about.

Many people are going to be
deceived into participating! But unfortunately, many will
fall!

Also, a potential event is
coming that may involve trains!

This is part 2 of a two part
episode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brethren the information in this
presentation is VITAL!!!

Please share this file with your
friends and family.

God Bless,
Nathan Leal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to Transcript Part 2
here:

Transcribe of News 14b

---------------------------------------------------------------

Link to program's audio page:

http://www.watchmanscry.com/audio_news14.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watchman's
Cry

http://www.watchmanscry.com
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Quote :
Transcript Release - May 13, 2013 - from Audio Program Released - April 26, 2013

OK, here is the disconnect. Part #14a is a transcript of ONLY HALF of the 26 April audio. Part #14b is a transcript of THE SECOND HALF of the same audio. Below are direct links to BOTH halves. Watchman's Cry site is very difficult to navigate and find exactly what you are looking for. Nathan would do well to be clearer.

http://watchmanscry.com/transcript_news14a.html
http://watchmanscry.com/transcript_news14b.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal   Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watchman's Cry News from the Wall #14b Nathan Leal
Page 1 of 1