Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY Empty
PostSubject: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:16 pm

the earth's mean obliquity is currently 23°26′13.2″ (or 23.437°) and decreasing.

I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT IT IS CURRENTLY 39 DEGREES AND THE

NORTH NEEDLE 
IS POINTING DOWNWARD TOWARD SOUTH @ ABOUT 15 DEGREES

YOU ARE APPROACHING A POLE SHIFT FROM THE NORM!!!!

FIRST TIME POINTING DOWNWARD!!!!
of course I don't check every day but hey, do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:21 pm

by the way this is a 1 degree accurate compass.... did you really think I use 2 degree ones?
nah, how would I find my tru direction out in the woods... didn't think I depended totally on gps did ya? nah!

but someday the compass will need to be used with only known locations to find one's way cause N will not be N.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OK NOW GOING WAACKOH   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:41 pm

IT'S MOVING TOO OFTEN.... SOME BODY ELSE GET COMPASS AND CONFIRM AND GIVE GENERAL LOCATION!!

MY NORTH WENT FULL SOUTH AND THEN BACK AGAIN, NO CLOSE PROXIMITY OBJECTS TO INFLUENCE!!! STILL NORTHERLY

OOPS NOW @ 30 DEGREES N.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 1:44 pm

WOAH NOW TOTALLY STRAIGHT DOWN....  MOVING AS I MONITOR

JUST SINCE POSTING THIS ORIGINALLY IT IS NOW DOWN TOWARD THE SO. WEST @ 40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NOW A LOT OF SCANNER ACTIVITY    COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:00 pm

CIVAL AIR PATROL
NATION EMERGENCY ... dunno
I am not kidding lots of frequencies for railroad in 160.xx mhz
some in ham range 445, some Air freqs multiple areas of state, no voice just signal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 pm

I really don't know... but if air is affected there will need to be immediate gps correction for planes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: now air 135.000 mhz is continuously on   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 pm

now air 135.000 mhz is continuously on with one bar of signal and has not stopped, if transmission stops scanner will seek next signal.

my scanner cannot decode encrypted signals but can detect.

now on scan picking up 229.4000 mhz which is military air.. no voice no bars, farther away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:14 pm

no korean satelites over us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 3:43 pm

I think that what Terral pointed out the other day in a youtube report may have some berring on this... there are to be two magma plumes under Calif. and Nevada that will clash and cause the Great Earthquake and split along the Baja to Alaska so maybe it is one or more of these magma plumes moving and changing the magnetic field in my area?

Sounds reasonable but maybe some reporting from others accross the country or other farther parts from the West Coast will enlighten us all.

My GPS is not accurate at the moment... about 10 degrees off.. and by the way I have a Garmin model that uses not just U.S. satelites but also glosnas Russian ones too for more accuracy... go figure...

current compass is at 36 degrees and about a 2 degree downward toward N

interesting times eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 8:43 am

Some movement in terms of magma and small quake swarms all up and down the West Coast could explain this.
From Washington to Calif.
Many at lower San Andreas in L.A. area some in the middle in my area and then concentrations in Wash. State my birth place... at Mt. St. Helens, and also one small one in the center depth of Mt. Rainer.

Dutchsinse video:: https://youtu.be/qMjMlpWEsnY
some where in the just before 7:00 starts ca.news
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 am

Here's how I measure about 5 or more years ago I set compass and GPS on the floor, we have solid oak flooring with very slight joint grooves.
I lined both up to one I always use same place & make sure to avoid any magnetic nails. I also use a wood deck rail cap outside.
The house is 14 degrees off to the S.E. looking South.

So when I say compass or GPS is reading 51 degrees lined up to house, as this morning.. then we need to subtract of course that 14 degrees which makes it 37, and if Earth's obliquity oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees then subtract from the 37 right? 37 - 24.5 = 12.5 extra tilt. or you can use the average of 23.6.

The other thing is the compass needle is now pointing down @ about 2-3 degrees and at another angle toward the East @ a degree or two making declination reading difficult because it wants to stick. More stable now but still down.. have not seen it do that before!

Compass used = Brunton TruArc 10
GPS Garmin 64st (gov can adjust satelites so planes and other nav are accurate)

This rapid movement of needles may have been local, we are at the base of a granite cliff, which may conduct some magnetic field changes... you know makes good ground to magma and in the case of lightning always strikes these areas.

A little later I take some pictures to see if the second needle angle can be seen well enough to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY   COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COMPASS TODAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE COMPASS GUY
Page 1 of 1