Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Pieczenik: Expletive-Filled 20 Minute Rant Over The Decision To Send More Troops Into Afghanistan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Pieczenik: Expletive-Filled 20 Minute Rant Over The Decision To Send More Troops Into Afghanistan. Empty
PostSubject: Steve Pieczenik: Expletive-Filled 20 Minute Rant Over The Decision To Send More Troops Into Afghanistan.   Steve Pieczenik: Expletive-Filled 20 Minute Rant Over The Decision To Send More Troops Into Afghanistan. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Everyone loves a good rant . . .  and this is a good rant indeed!

Peeps, y’all know I don’t post a lot of news items – and only post when I think they are of some real importance. Well – this one is and qualifies. I watched the Pie/Jones video early this morning and it’s bugged me all day long. I just need to get it off my chest. When I later saw that Zero Hedge picked it up and even had transcripts of much of it I had to speak up.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/dr-pieczenik-unloads-trump-administration-over-disastrous-afghanistan-decision

Zero Hedge wrote:
Dr. Steve Pieczenik went on an expletive-filled 20 minute rant yesterday on Infowars – blasting everyone from Trump to McMaster to ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis over the decision to send more troops into Afghanistan.

No need to flash Dr. Pie’s full list of credentials again – for the unaware, he’s an expert in all types of warfare and counterintelligence, ran PsyOps for the CIA, and served under 5 previous administrations. Tom Clancy based the “Jack Ryan” character on Dr. Pieczenik, and if we are to believe him - he speaks for a splinter element of 'white hat' intelligence officials who worked with Julian Assange to expose Hillary Clinton and her operation. That said, he's still former (?) CIA who seems to be able to say whatever is on his mind, so perhaps take this with a guarded grain of salt. 

{More at link}

Steve Pieczenik wrote:
“We’re gonna have a bloodbath that we’ve never seen before. This is not about terrorism, that’s bullshit. This is not about 9/11, that’s bullshit.” –Dr. Pie

https://youtu.be/q2FqncBRZkE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Steve Pieczenik: Expletive-Filled 20 Minute Rant Over The Decision To Send More Troops Into Afghanistan.
Page 1 of 1