Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Empty
PostSubject: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 4:43 pm

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/12/pentagon-sends-troops-afghanistan-evacuate-us-emba/

Pentagon braces for Kabul to fall to Taliban, sends thousands of troops to evacuate U.S. Embassy

How many American lives lost for nothing???

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 1:23 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E8w15mOVcAE4zfU?format=jpg&name=small

Ol' Joe's got a pickle.  Who takes Afghanistan?  Taliban?  No.  
China?  Russia?  He's been bought out by both.

The betting money's on CHINA.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 2:21 pm

20 years, thousands of our boy's lives lost, and 3 trillion spent on trying to make a bunch of middle eastern tribal sand naggers killing each other for millennia civilized. 

And what have we got out of it?

Poppies, lots of Poppies, fields of broken dreams and millions of broken lives. 

Oh, and the Cabal, the underworld, politicians, and the richest 1% got richer and richer. That''s what THEY got out of it! You watch - I predict that we'll go right back in to protect those poppy fields. That's a cash cow that must be protected at all costs - lives of the goyim slaves (you and me) be damned.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 4:36 pm

Bryan McNally
@BryanDMcNally
 · 1h
BREAKING: Taliban have entered Khogyani district of Kabul.

This is why I mentioned 72 hours… (see thread)  

https://twitter.com/BryanDMcNally/status/1426654986306523139

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 1:07 pm

Anon said when her Dad (a vet) got up his 1st question was "who controls the airport"?
------
BREAKING Kabul airport comes under fire – U.S. Embassy statement

The U.S. embassador has departed for the airport, taking the embassy’s flag with him, according to media reports.

Taliban fighters made dramatic gains on Sunday, entering the outskirts of the capital, Kabul, as the US deployed troops to evacuate thousands of people, government officials said.

• UPDATE All commercial flights suspended from Kabul airport, only military aircraft allowed to operate – NATO.

• UPDATE Evacuations continue during the night at Kabul Airport.

https://www.airlive.net/breaking-kabul-airport-comes-under-fire-u-s-embassy-statement/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 3:04 pm

il Donaldo Trumpo
@ilSharko
· 2h

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi meeting with The Taliban in China. July 28th. Are you paying attention yet?

"Watch the water"
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E82jYeCXsAYwyWb?format=jpg&name=small

Taliban went on tv.  Told the people not to be afraid, that they are the Liberators.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Ezra:

Afghanistan - Nothing failed. Everything is going according to their plan.

----------
(me: this happened incredibly fast as far as their reporting and public awareness goes. ) 
------------------------------

Anon about cnn reporting
I saw a clip on here earlier. Short answer, yes. Jake Tapper. But he is as surprised as anyone on the left..like "how could this have happened?" And "how did the WH not see this coming?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:11 pm

And how and why did it happen as it did?:

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Yp0t7bAh_bigger
The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom
1h
I hate to break it to people, but the Taliban are not insurgents, despite media claims.

They are the native people.

The insurgent government was the one the US attempted, and failed, to impose for the past 20 years.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:16 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops OGrqK_HJ_bigger
Ezra A. Cohen

@EzraACohen
18h
The clear lack of meaningful planning and preparation to effectuate a proper withdrawal in Afghanistan should force us to reexamine the structure, size, authority, and role of the
@thejointstaff
. Is this the proper configuration to prepare for conflict with CCP?

-----

(Miley must as well pack his duffle bags.  Last wk Ezra called it.  And he follows through)
--------------------------------
There's a thread on the post: (I haven't read it)
https://twitter.com/EzraACohen/status/1426754962395209730

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:26 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Yp0t7bAh_bigger
The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom
1h
The Afghan War is not a war in any real sense of the word, other than the destruction and death.

It was a money laundering operation that used war against an intangible concept of "Terror" as pretext.

Remember that, when you hold DC accountable for the lives of your children.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Taliban has now declared Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, offers choice—acceptance of Sharia Law, flee or beheading.

Chairman of Joint Chiefs has confirmed raising terror threat in US as Al-Qaeda declares intent to hit America’s homeland.

This is a Biden foreign policy disaster.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Ronald Neumann, the former US ambassador to Afghanistan, told me: “There’s a difference between the Biden decision to leave, and the Biden execution of the decision. The decision to leave is arguably justifiable. The execution of that decision is a lamentable disaster.”
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 5:31 pm

The Afghan Military are fleeing to Iran with weapons & equipment paid for by the American people

vid (lots of equipment)
https://twitter.com/Malakof5thAve/status/1427034072124100610

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 5:36 pm

Some other countries at least partly blaming Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/boris-johnson-blames-us-and-biden-for-afghanistan-collapse

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 5:54 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E83dr6cVEAEWumL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 9:29 pm

Dept of State on Afghanistan

https://www.state.gov/joint-statement-on-afghanistan/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2021 9:40 pm

So obvious:  Is this how the dems pay of China for the White House ?

Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi (R) meet with Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, political chief of Afghanistan's Taliban, in Tianjin in July 2021... A month later Taliban takeover entire Afghanistan.
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E84OGZiXoAEt0KB?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 9:13 am

Edit-Ha!  I see the Dallas Cowboys banner now.  Now to find out if it was actually aired on cable. 
As Judy said, it's been removed.  So-it's a dead duck for now.    LOL.
-----

this video made the news somewhere.  It is Kabul airport (supposedly) and looks to be totally
staged.  Prtty good trick with a very large crowd.

"Lights  camera  storm the building"

But-there's a takeover going on and the check in stations are manned-computers are up/functioning???

Last edited by Dove on Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 9:36 am

Link already gone Dove.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 9:41 am

thanks Judy.  I was just coming to check.  Andy Ngo got buffalo'd in the disinfo campaign.

Truth and Lies are going to be flying now.

I think it's more than this, but here's this:

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E861OI8X0AM1bWt?format=png&name=small

Alot of the things we see are fake.  Yet the consequences are real.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:19 am

Samuel Williams
@votesamuelwill1
1h
The reason the Taliban moved so quickly was because #Biden through the responsible plan to withdraw in the trash. The Taliban has the support of Pakistan. Reports say that Pakistan provided troops, Command and Control to support the offensive in #Afghanistan.

-----------------

CNN reporter outside Kabul embassy:
“They’re just chanting ‘Death to America’ but they seem friendly at the same time.”

----------------------------------
The scene outside the Kabul airport gate this morning, where people were arriving by the thousands and things were rapidly spiraling out of control, as false rumors spread of flights out for anybody without visas. Several killed inside and outside already.

-----------------------------------

@nytimes
's
@benyt
- "More than a hundred journalists employed by the American government’s own radio stations remain in Afghanistan as the Taliban take power, U.S. officials and Afghan journalists said Sunday."

----------------------------
Biden to return to White House and deliver remarks on Afghanistan at 3:45PM ET.
-----------------

El Paso the #Biden Pentagon is bring Afghan refugees to FT Bliss! This is confirmed by multiple sources. This is very dangerous with the current border situation.

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops _t-slw34_biggerRobby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Joe Biden’s administration plans to move up to 30,000+ Afghan nationals to the US. It’s a national security threat. After seeing their Afghanistan failure no American can trust their ability to vet these people. We can and must force resettlement in nations closer to them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops 6iaOQ7xL_bigger
Catturd ™

@catturd2
Aug 14
We spent 88 billion dollars over 20 years training the afghan army ... it took about a week for them to be defeated by two hundred 1988 Toyota trucks with machine guns in the bed.

-------

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E86-CnoXIAc2vc6?format=png&name=small

Catturd :tm:
@catturd2
6h
This is what happens when you have a weak, incompetent regime that’s faking their way through everything while getting cover from their communist fake news propagandists.

A total collapse.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:32 am

Case in point:  LOL
There are letters on the back bookcase that I can't make out. 
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E86XvQQUcAwtZD2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:33 am

Here's the BOSS being the BOSS

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E87CkcoXEAM9AkS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 am

Several US intelligence sources tell ABC that they correctly predicted the rapid Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, but Biden administration disregarded their reports.

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E86MmIeXoAEi3XU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:26 am

Have ya'll seen this yet?  Behold Israel    - Amir -  It's live as I'm watching .  It does seem current things are part of the ultimate plan-   historically as Bible  lets us  know what's coming..  what's already here and growing.  As he mentioned if 45 was still in power, this wouldn't be happening.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VK-UM1brD4

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops C-17-a10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: President Biden To Address The Nation About Afghanistan At 1545ET   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:29 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/president-biden-address-nation-about-afghanistan-1545et

President Biden To Address The Nation About Afghanistan At 1545ET

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Download%20%285%29
Over/Under on how many times Biden says the word "Trump" or "inherited"...

MON AUG 16, AT 8:38 AM
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:55 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E87VIDzXIAAC9fv?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:56 am

bordercollie wrote:
Have ya'll seen this yet?  Behold Israel    - Amir -  It's live as I'm watching .  It does seem current things are part of the ultimate plan-   historically as Bible  lets us  know what's coming..  what's already here and growing.  As he mentioned if 45 was still in power, this wouldn't be happening.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VK-UM1brD4

WOW - that was pretty powerful. I didn't see it live but it's available now as a regular video. Amir is in Texas at the moment & I would guess in or around the Houston area as you can see palm trees along the roadway.

I captured and saved this video - just in case of, you know, the U-tube thing.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 12:12 pm

Revelations~this is going to take some work on our part as the 'world flips before our eyes'.
But this should kill the MSM eventually.  They'll never manage. 
---------------------

Why did George W Bush want to get rid of the Taliban?

What if the rightful people are finally returning back to there homeland now?

Why would Trump meet with them?

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E86oQ_JXEAU2exo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 12:25 pm

You'll really want to see this. Reprints of world newspapers front pages in this tell the story as well as photos and video. The entire world has come unhinged over the Biden failure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9897611/Media-America-Britain-react-Afghanistan-crisis.html

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Daily_12

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Biden really screwed up on this didn't he?........What a mess!!!

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops Runes110

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 1:20 pm

You know it's getting serious when ScaRZ comes down to post down here in the nosebleed section of the forum. Now I'm waiting on michael371 to come weigh in.

I expect we'll be seeing some spicy action pretty soon in the pinned Bible thread as well. So much is happening prophetically. Even the more secular guy's like David Icke, Clif High, Benjamin Fulford,  and others have predicted and warned about a lot of this as well, though seeing it with a different world view.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 2:12 pm

IF we were to play out the Bible end times~I have a strong feeling it would look just like this! 

Remember-Everything is connected.  Not everything is as it appears.  

The reality of the world is 50 layers deep, and the reality of the Kingdom is ABOVE it all.

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

Hint:

What you’re seeing in Afghanistan, portrayed by media, is simulated reality, improv, and controlled chaos.

Corps. are ready to mine the country and we need storylines for future dollar and bond collapse.

Another symbolic moment, among many, which are building.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 2:18 pm

It might not be out of place to call these the days of Reckoning. 
----
Kaleigh M. on fire on FOX

https://twitter.com/ilSharko/status/1427330315991855108

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 2:19 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E84p1jEVIAI8LUw?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Lindsey Graham is going to "get to the bottom of this!" and send a sternly worded letter!

Leon Panetta calls Afghanistan a 'Bay of Pigs' moment for Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/media/leon-panetta-afghanistan-bay-of-pigs-moment-biden

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E872B2WVUAgYM57?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 2:52 pm

First of all, Afghanistan harbored al Qaeda before 9/11 (then the Globalists supported al Qaeda for years and created ISIS out of it). Also, here's a good reason for rejecting mass Third World migration: Minneapolis, Maine, and northern Virginia. Traitor

Anon
I’m honestly surprised CNN and MSNBC flipped on Biden and didn’t try and pin this on Trump

-------------------

You can imagine how many vets are struggling with this:
From a vet:
I deployed on Sep 21, 2001

So many lost in the Towers. So many brothers & sisters in arms lost

When I first arrived, I researched what the Taliban did to women. I briefed the troops on it. Horrific images seared in my mind: executions, hangings, stonings.
I’m struggling today

----------------------------------

Then there's the Jim Jones kool-aid on the other side:

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E878nrGWEAYyhsU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:07 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E875uxuVUAA4e5b?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Not much that I can add to a discussion concerning what is happening because it speaks for itself. I go back to Obama being caught on a hot mic when he was still in office talking about Joe Dildohead. Obama said, "never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up!"

I refer back to my statements concerning the revised NWO that we see now after I realized that I and millions of others had been duped. All of us had hope and thats the biggest reason that we had the wool pulled over our eyes. We wanted a better America because we all cared, we all hated corruption, we all hated depravity and degenerate sexual behavior, we all hated abortion and on and on. Remember when I said that this next version of the NWO was going to be much worse than the one prior to the election fraud? This version is now going to be based on the Commie Chink version of so-called capitalism. Absolute totalitarianism. Why in the hell are they spending so much damn money putting in fiber optic cable and super high speed internet in podunk places like where I live. Guys, there ain't shit around me,except for 2 neighbors, for over two miles, yet I have state of the art internet service now. Why? Everything is about to be funneled through internet servers. And that big ole facility in Utah that can monitor every single kilobyte that is transmitted on a WORLDWIDE basis! America is on the cusp of falling and the Constitution will mean nothing. I ain't Daniel but I ain't stupid either. "We, as a nation, have been weighted in the balance and found wanting,folks" and I fear that things will escalate even more quickly than these events of this past few days. The DNC alliance with the CCP may be about to end. They have let China play the long game and while degenerates like Swallowwell and lil' Adam Shit, Miss Lindsay and the whole circus of corruption have been bribed by cash,girls,little boys,drugs and no telling what else, into letting our whole Constitutional structure erode into nothing more than what can be described as an idiocracy. Morality and good sense no longer exists in the governmental circles of the federal government. They have been replaced by delusion and the schemes of depraved minds. If Americans who cared would take just two days and quietly begin to liquidate the far left, this insanity would end. 2/3 of the so-called "republicans" would have to be included. They fear this and the after event actions of the p****es at the FBI reflect this. They are afraid of what the decent people can do to them. Ain't gonna' happen, though. Too many people are waiting on the politicians to do something to fix this. Lol, shit, the politicians are the problem.

I really don't think that the collapse in Afghanistan was expected at all. I do expect Dildo Joe to try to blame Trump today but I think that it will be a huge mistake and will blow up in his dementia ridden face. When Americans in Kabul, as well as Afghani's who aligned with the US, start getting slaughtered on camera, then we might see the landscape change. Don't get me wrong, I wanted out of that Hellhole since about 1 minute after the first American troop set foot on it. You cannot make a sheep out of a goat!!!! and you cannot civilize those that cannot function in a culture of peace and security. They vote with bullets, axes,mallets and knives. Hell, its all about money anyway. "Beware the military industrial complex" and "war is a racket!"

Oh well, my wife and I will not ever make that mistake again. We will hope for "the blessed hope" and realize that shit smells and just smell worse when it comes from politicians. Beware of what you hear from here on out. The only real Truth comes from the One that hung on the cross.......

Researcher, a week ago today, I got a bit overheated in the high humidity while 20 feet up a Magnolia tree cutting off limbs. I had difficulty breathing and  no energy at all for all of last week. I just didn't feel like writing. Doing better now, but I decided that I am going to do housework for a while instead of outside work. The humidity will be bad with the storms in the gulf so I am waiting on cooler weather. Joe Dildo needs to send me another check so I can hire all of this out instead of doing it myself

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:27 pm

Richard Grenell

@RichardGrenell
1h

Reminder, Obama’s Defense Secretary said Biden was wrong on every foreign policy decision they confronted.

----------------------------
Article only:

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/08/16/tammy-bruce-speaks-inconvenient-truth-about-bidens-handling-of-afghanistan-n427270
------------------------

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops VJ3PwX5y_bigger
Rudy W. Giuliani

@RudyGiuliani
3h
After 19 years of sacrificing American lives in Afghanistan our military won the war in keeping the U.S. safe from further attacks.

But somehow Biden on the eve of the 20th anniversary of 9/11 has restored an extremist Islamic dictatorship, just as it was before 9/11.

(me: The MSM ain't got nothin' on us.  2 can play the outrage game) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:32 pm

If you see our plays and counter plays, don't ever, ever think it's pointless to stand up for family, friends, compatriots, country, freedom and what is Right and Just in the Sight of God.

IF we were to surrender, to sit in complacency, to turn our backs and let the enemy win without a fight, I cannot begin to tell you how horrific the coming days, maybe years, will be.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:38 pm

From E:

Afghanistan War Statistics:
_
• 241,000 deaths;
• 71,000 civilian deaths;
• 26,000 children killed or maimed since 2005;
• 2/3 of Afghans suffering from mental health problems;
• 4ml displaced;
•Poverty; malnutrition endemic.
_
Result: Returned to the same CIA funded and trained extremist group in control 20 years ago.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:50 pm

US troops defending Kabul airport, trying to keep it open.

Many (thousands? they said) on tarmac hoping to get out of country. 
------

Well, Patriots are stirred and shaken with anger over dumb___Joe
Anon:
Can't make this up: State department spokesman Ned Price just said the Biden administration wants to make sure the Taliban administration is an "inclusive" one.
Is there anyone in the Biden administration that isn't a clueless woke shitbag?

quik vid
https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/status/1427371611510956039

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 3:59 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E88LMt9X0AQsEwa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops CGtMu6Ji_bigger
Department of Defense Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops 1f1fa-1f1f8

@DeptofDefense
1h
MG Taylor: More than 700 SIV applicants have departed Afghanistan in the past 48 hours by a combination of contract and commercial air, bringing the total to nearly 2,000.

vid:https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1427374249245876232

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops MTema4xJ_bigger
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops 1f6a8Sirens are sounding in southern Israel

-----------------
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops 8e4e43834b773db607dbf46644e9464c_bigger
John Fund
@johnfund
4h

The acting US Ambassador to Afghanistan fled the country last weekend. Britain's ambassador is still in Kabul helping his nation's citizens get out. British diplomats full of contempt for lack of coordination by US govt.

---------------------------
Quick reminder that the Taliban has has had an active Twitter account this entire time.

--------------------------
CNN’s Jake Tapper: “The President said that the buck stopped with him, but in fact the speech was full of finger-pointing and blame, especially for the Afghans.”

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1427376927527026690

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 6:49 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops E86i154WQAEmnoO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 6:57 pm

Just posted-  Coming up

GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN RIGHT NOW: 

Thank you for your support. 

Soon, I will publish very important information about Joe Biden, Afghanistan & Taliban on this channel that will change everything. Thank you for your patience. Share my channel with everyone you know so everyone will SEE the TRUTH!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next