Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”.... Empty
PostSubject: Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”....   Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Cris Putnam Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”

I discuss the Fatima miracle of the sun in ufological terms. This connection follows logically from the fact that the sun’s movement would upset the solar system to such a degree that the earth would be flung from its normal orbit exterminating life on earth. This strongly infers a local event to Fatima.

Eyewitness Testimonies of the Event as Taken from Heavenly Lights:

JOSE’ PROENCE DE ALMEIDA GARRET, A LAWYER:

Moments before, the sun had broken overhead through a dense layer of clouds that would have otherwise hidden it, allowing it to shine clearly and intensely. I turned toward that magnet that attracted every gaze, and I could see that it was similar to a disk with a distinct and lively border, luminous and lucent, but harmless.

NEWSPAPER, BEIRA BAIZA:

The sun uncovered itself, and had a diverse gradation, appearing sometimes like a solar globe…enclosed by an aureole of flames, other times a metallic disk as if of silver.

MARIO GOHINO, AN ENGINEER:

In a radiant sky, the Sun could be looked at straight-on and with eyes wide open, without blinking, as if we were looking at a disk of polished glass illuminated from behind, with a rainbow of iridescence on its periphery, seeming to have a rotating movement.… And the Sun did not have the brilliance that hurt our eyes on normal days, as it was a majestic disk, magnetic, which attracted us and sort of revolved in the immense sky.…

RAIO DE LUZ, A RELIGIOUS PERIODICAL OF THE TIME:

Suddenly a luminous disk, the size of a great host, but one which could be gazed upon as one gazes at the moon, appeared, as if it stood out from the Sun, descending visibly…

GILBERTO DOS SANTOS:

I saw the Sun, seeming a dull, silver disk, but more luminous than the moon.

MARIA ROMANA:

The Sun gave the appearance of a globe of dull silver fire, surrounded by a very dark purplish disk.

ANA MARIA CAMARA:

I saw a very clear, silvery blue disk, without rays…

Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8bJol8_M3Ra-9PmfzqwWk4ICG6LnDwTkJ9TA-lcscz4bDJMqV

http://www.logosapologia.org/
Back to top Go down

Examining the Fatima “Miracle of the Sun”....
Page 1 of 1