Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THREE YEARS LATER AND THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF MH 370 JUST TOOK ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THREE YEARS LATER AND THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF MH 370 JUST TOOK ... Empty
PostSubject: THREE YEARS LATER AND THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF MH 370 JUST TOOK ...    THREE YEARS LATER AND THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF MH 370 JUST TOOK ... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 6:51 am

SEPTEMBER 10, 2017 BY JOSEPH P. FARRELL 6 COMMENTS

March 8, 2014: Malaysia Air Flight 370 carrying 239 passengers from Kuala Lumpur and Beijing disappeared off the radar. We all remember it. Within the next two weeks, in the absence of a crash site, the conspiracy theories abounded, and so did the hypotheses advanced to explain the disappearance. Among the weirder hypotheses being advanced was my own "it just went 'poof'" hypothesis, which I argued on George Ann Hugh's

The Byte Show. My reasons for doing so then were based, in part, on what had emerged by way of explanations from other people pondering the same mystery:
(1) there were eye-witnesses on the peninsula, and in the straits, who heard and in some cases saw, a large jet flying low and to the south east, headed toward the Indian Ocean, and definitely not China;

(2) But then, no wreckage was found in any area corresponding to such a flight path, though the Indian government and the Malaysian government did conduct some early searches in those waters;

(3) When wreckage failed to materialize at any likely crash spot, the Chinese government then made available a satellite photo of what appeared to be wreckage in the South China sea, while Chinese and Vietnamese authorities conducted searches in those waters. The Chinese quickly retracted their satellite photo, for reasons that still remain unclear (at least, to this author);

(4) Then the first conspiracy theories began to appear:

(a) The idea was quickly floated that the pilot of the flight was suffering mental deterioration, and at one point, it was suggested that this was an act of suicidal jihadist terrorism. This idea gained no traction, for in the final analysis there was little evidence of either;

(b) Next came the "hijacking" and the "bait and switch" scenarios: an American general actually appeared on Fox news seriously suggesting the flight had flown closely in the wake of another commercial airliner (to confuse Indian radar and look like one object when it was really two) over and through India, where it landed in Iran and became part of some sort of plot (which was never made entirely clear) by Mr. Putin.

This story quickly fell apart when the Indian government released an Official Guffaw and Belly Laugh, saying there was no way anything could enter their airspace and they not know about it; this was followed by the "bait-and-switch" scenario of various versions, where the flight landed at the super-secret US base Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, where the plane was carefully repainted for use in yet another crazy scenario, which eventually emerged when MH 17, flying from the Netherlands through the Ukraine, crashed, and was, of course, blamed on Russia. This story fell apart when Russia presented convincing evidence that they had nothing to do with it.

(c) Then there was the Rothschild computer-chip theory, which argued that several passengers from an American computer chip company in Texas owned by various Rothschild interests were flying to China, and they were taken out by... well, whoever wanted to take them out to prevent secrets from being sold, stolen, transferred, or whatever.

(5) There were, of course, other hypotheses of accidental (or deliberate but covert) missile strikes by everyone from the US Navy (which I doubt, since they can't seem to steer ships to avoid collisions) to North Korea (insert loud laughter here), to the Chinese, who had no motivation for shooting down an aircraft with their own people aboard, and presumably were going to get beaucoups computer chip secrets from the Rothschilds;

(6) And finally, there were the "remote takeover" and "cyber-war" hypotheses, which, in the wake of the USS Donald Cook, Fitzgerald, and John McCain incidents, looks increasingly like a very viable hypothesis.

Throughout this whole early initial period - and I grant you, my "review" is far too short and missing many details - one nagging problem remained: No debris... anywhere. My problem here was that if there was an explosion, a missile strike (accidental or otherwise), or any similar sort of scenario, then there would be debris, and somebody'ssatellites would surely pick up on it. This led me (and, as it turned out, others) to consider two scenarios: either somebody was covering up the existence of a debris field because it might reveal secrets, either about the means of MH 370's tragic end, or about the satellite technology itself, or possibly both; or the satellites had detected nothing, and the aircraft had truly just simply vanished, and the latter idea implied someone with some very sophisticated and exotic technology, and was showing off, or sending messages, or commandeering the craft. Then early in 2015 well-known American radio talk show host George Noory, and well-known television actor Richard Belzer, published a book with David Wayne considering the various hypotheses titled Someone is Hiding Something: What Happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?, which reviewed the various hypotheses and evidences, including the "exotic technology-it-went-'poof'" hypothesis( q.v. p. 193)

It was the lack of debris that was so sobering, and suggestive, and I recall suggesting to George Ann Hughs when we were discussing MH 370, that a debris field should emerge soon, but that if it appeared in the Indian Ocean,  a very deep ocean, then any recovery of items on the bottom would be problematic, since it would require advanced deep diving technologies to do so. The problem as I saw it then, was that such a debris field could be salted with debris not genuinely from the flight itself.

Did You Read:  EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY AND THE VATICAN REACH AN IMPORTANT AGREEMENT

Sure enough (and just in the nick of time, too! Whew!) debris began to wash up in Africa and Madagascar two years later, and people held up parts and pieces, pictures were taken, studies were done (which, you'll note, conveniently avoided giving any real explanation as to what had happened to the flight), and  the result was "mystery over; it didn't explode-wasn't sabotaged/hit-by-a-missile/victim-of-a-bomb-didn't-just-g0-'poof'" and obviously "didn't land in Diego Garcia/Iran/the Netherlands" which means it was not "shot down by the Russians over the Ukraine."  I'll bet Mr. Putin breathed a sigh of relief when he received the news he was no longer wanted for hijacking.  This triggered searches that were already under way off the coast of western Australia (!) to redouble their efforts, but again, no debris field was found.

This in turn has sparked a new journalism "meme": the "scientists think the debris field is really here" meme, with this or that site being proposed. To top all this off, when the "debris" began washing up in Madagascar and the pictures were being taken, an Australian pilot and a member of my website contacted me with analyses of the pictures. Now, of course, this is purely anecdotal information on my part, so take it for whatever it is worth, but his bottom line was that what was being shown as debris had a few differences from the parts of the Boeing aircraft of Malaysia flight 370. Well, I don't know, as I'm not a pilot. My problem was and remains that a debris field can be salted. And even then, assuming that the debris we're being shown is from MH 370, why is it so damnably far from any flight path that a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing would presumably take? It is this that constitutes the problem for me with the "cyber-jack" hypothesis, for presumably if one wants to cyber-jack an aircraft, one presumably wants to do so because one wants to fly it somewhere in order to gain something from the effort. But no, we're still being told the line that it crashed somewhere in the eastern Indian Ocean west of Australia. This of course, could all be just a "cover story" for the "cyber-jack" to Diego Garcia story.

One might argue that the cyber-jacki/Diego Garcia story gains some credibility here. 

But my problem remains now what it was back when George Ann Hughs and I first talked privately about the whole thing: Presuming the USA or UK wanted to rec0ver something on that flight, or to intercept a delivery of something to China, presumably they could have done so much earlier in the chain of delivery than they did, and could have done so in a much quieter and less obvious way than to make an entire civilian airliner disappear with no good explanation.

So the bottom line, before we proceed to part two of this story, is that (1) the story or official narrative of Flight 370 is badly mangled, and began to be so almost as soon as the flight was reported missing; this, to my mind, strongly suggests that someone knows something, and is covering it up; and (2) the debris showed up suspiciously late in the game, and wildly out of any area or reported flight path as reported by early eye witnesses, suggesting that, for whatever reason, the flight was wildly displaced from that path; (3) the fact that US Generals would appear on Fox news offering (ridiculous) explanations means that, at some level, the US knew or suspected what had happened, and was attempting either to divert attention to the hi-jacking bait-and-switch theories, or to draw attention to the inadequacy of those theories by appearing to endorse them in a ridiculous way.

And now, add to all this bizarre mix, this story, which many people sent to me. I include all three versions, though they appear to be based initially on the UK Daily Mail version:

Diplomat probing MH370 mystery is shot dead in Madagascar amid conspiracy theorist claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators

MH370: Murder of man investigating missing plane sparks conspiracy theories

Ponder those as you sleep tonight, and we'll get back to them tomorrow, with our own wildly geosynchronously "out there" high octane speculation...

See you on the flip side...

THREE YEARS LATER AND THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF MH 370 JUST TOOK ... Aeroplane-1836087_1920

SEPTEMBER 11, 2017 BY JOSEPH P. FARRELL 2 COMMENTS

Yesterday I ended this multi-part blog on the missing Malaysian airliner, Flight 370, with the following versions of the story of the murder of a Malaysian diplomat in Madagascar, who was apparently assisting the Malaysian government's recovery and investigation of the flight's alleged debris, which is allegedly washing up on the shores of Madagascar from... well, from "somewhere" but we're to this day not really sure. 

Here's those story links once again:

Diplomat probing MH370 mystery is shot dead in Madagascar amid conspiracy theorist claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators

For the purpose of this blog, we'll take the Daily Mail version of the story as being the "seed article", and concentrate on that. The narrative it outlines is clear enough:

Quote :
A diplomat probing the doomed MH370 flight has been shot dead amid claims he was about to deliver newly-found parts of the jet to Malaysian investigators.
Zahid Raza, Honorary Consul of Malaysia, was gunned down in Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, off the southeast coast of Africa, last week.
There is speculation that he was already a marked man and may have been assassinated over claims he was involved in a kidnap conspiracy in 2009.
But US lawyer Blaine Gibson, who has been retrieving suspected pieces of the doomed Malaysian Airline's jet washed up on the shores of Madagascar, said Raza had been due to deliver newly-found items to Malaysian investigators when he was killed.

You'll note that the Daily Mail's review of the various theories includes all but the "just went poof theory" which is the most outlandish of them all, but does a fairly decent job of reviewing the others, including their most recent morphologies. Additionally, it gives a helpful review of the more significant debris found thus far, where it was found, when it was found, and so on. In reading this review of the debris, I was struck by one consistent pattern: the use of qualifiers such as "almost certainly" or "most likely" such and such a piece was from Flight 370.

Precisely: the idea of a salted debris field is not being considered. In only one instance is a piece said to be "confirmed" to be from Flight 370, but were not informed in the article how this confirmation was made.

But all of this brings us to high octane speculation number one: Assume for the sake of argument that this is debris from the missing flight; indeed, there is no good reason to assume it is not. Then why assassinate a man delivering pieces of the flight to the Malaysian government, if indeed his assassination is linked to Flight 370,which, again and for the sake of speculation, we assume it to be? The presence of an American lawyer suggests one reason immediately: there is some connection between the disappearance of the flight and the USA, and as we saw yesterday, the US military was quick out of the gate with generals on television channels offering bizarre explanations, which suggests involvement or at least knowledge of what happened at some level. A lawyer would represent the Malay, American, and Chinese clients in any legal action to be pursued. But such legal action would require firm evidence of negligence, or deliberate action, having been taken, and this would show up in certain pieces of debris; the debris constitutes a kind of pathology of the flight's demise which an "autopsy" would reveal: was this death accidental? or was it the result of murderous intention?  But why assassinate the ambassador delivering debris?

Here it gets more murky, but one has to assume that he is the one individual who has seen the whole catalogue of delivered pieces, and should any pieces go conveniently missing, or be altered in any way, he would be presumably the one individual who could testify that when he saw such-and-such a piece, it looked different. One can only presume that the Malaysian government has also taken the precaution of photographing each piece from multiple angles, inventorying it, both prior to and upon conclusion of, delivery. But in any case, if the unfortunate Mr. Raza's murder is connected to Flight 370, then it is because he knows, or saw, something, and perhaps that something was evidence that (1) the debris was not genuinely from flight 370 and thus was being salted, or (2) that the debris showed an unusual mechanism of destruction or (3) the debris showed or indicated who possibly may ultimately have been behind the demise. Indeed, there many more hypotheses that might be advanced here, and your guess is as good as mine, but these three grabbed my attention, and particularly the first of my enumerated possibilities, which brings us to what is, I must admit, one of my craziest high octane speculations ever.

Did You Read:  MORE STRANGENESS IN CALIFORNIA: THE OROVILLE DAM

But it should be at least considered simply for "completeness's sake" because the media coverage of the story appears not to even want to consider such ideas, and to stampede us into another direction (that, namely, of "this is real flight 370 debris"). So let's speculate on the hypothesis that Mr. Raza saw or discovered something that made him doubt the debris that he was delivering was from flight 370.

If so, then presumably Mr. Raza would have shared the observation with someone connected to the investigation whom he could trust. The sharing itself was either intercepted by parties implicated by the discovery, or the parties with whom he shared it were already compromised. If Mr. Raza had concluded or seen evidence suggesting falsified debris of any fashion, then the hypotheses of what happened to the airliner, including the most exotic ones such as my initial "it just went poof" theory, and my corollary suggestion of the involvement of a very exotic phenomenon and/or technology, are still in play(and incidentally, they may be different technologies than I originally envisioned).

If on the other hand Mr. Raza had seen evidence of (2), some evidence of an "unusual mechanism of destruction", implying that it was genuine debris, then again, he would have shared it with trusted associates, and been silenced, while the evidence itself can either be tampered with, or removed completely and any official debris inventories adjusted accordingly. A similar chain of argument results if option (3) is considered.

And of course, there can be combinations of two or even all three options (if one really thinks hard about it).

Which brings me to my ultimate speculations: what if Flight 370's disappearance, and the recent Fitzgerald and John McCain incidents are all connected? If one assumes, as I have, that a technology might exist that can reach in, perhaps by remote electromagnetic intrusion, or that actual computer chip hardware with radio-entry backdoors, or software with backdoors, was utilized by "someone" to cause the strange ramming incidents we have seen, then the cyber-jack scenario of MH 370 looms even larger. The problem here, of course, is that we lack an explanation of motive and opportunity, and thus, of who would be willing to send such messages by the destruction of a civilian airliner? And there's another problem: faulty Chinese computer chips have been proposed for the Fitzgerald and McCain incidents, as well as faulty crew training. But these explanations fail in the case of the Donald Cook, since the USA does not buy computer chips from Russia, and in the case of this incident, it was thus by process of elimination a purely remote electromagnetic interference with the ship's systems (unless, of course, the Chinese are sharing their faulty chip secrets with the Russians!).

Either way, perhaps some similar sort of technology was involved with Flight 370. But then, that raises the issue of why Russia or China would do such a thing? There's no good motive for them to do so (and I argued the same in the cases of the Fitzgerald and the John McCain incidents). We might thus be looking at some extra-territorial entity again with access to advanced technologies.

And finally, there is that disturbing, off-the-end-of-the-twig speculation, that 370 did, indeed, just simply 'vanish' only to reappear elsewhere with sudden displacement, with the displacement itself perhaps causing the disintegration of the aircraft, the result perhaps of some bizarre natural phenomenon, or some extremely exotic technology.

Such "displacements" have been reported by pilots over the years (see, for example this intriguing book Beyond the Bermuda Triangle: True Encounters with Electronic Fog, Missing Aircraft, and Time Warps by Bruce Gernon and Rob MacGregor), but usually under conditions of very intense and sudden storms over water. We know of no such developments during Flight 370. Which, if this "vanish-displacement" hypothesis is to be entertained, leaves an exotic technology, and someone sending messages.
Regardless of what hypothesis one adopts here, however, I suspect that the bottom line is that the mystery of flight 370 will only grow more acute, for we have, as yet, no agreed upon official narrative or explanation. And that is, in incidents of this sort, in and of itself highly unusual.

And yes, I know today is the 16th anniversary of 9/11. And no, today's blogs were not just accidental. And yes, I believe there may be connections between today's blog, and that event 16 years ago.

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1