Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

400 prophetic years (360 day years)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

400 prophetic years (360 day years) Empty
PostSubject: 400 prophetic years (360 day years)   400 prophetic years (360 day years) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=968

NEBRASKA TORNADO MEANINGS: LOOK AT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF WHERE THE TORNADO'S HIT
Hi Steve,

Pilger, Nebraska was devastated by a tornado yesterday. Pilger is a German word that means Pilgrim in English. I find this interesting since Mayflower, Arkansas was recently devastated by a tornado (4/29/14) as well.

The Mayflower Compact was signed in November of 1621. In February of 2015, 400 prophetic years (360 day years) will have passed since the original signing. 

The original Compact was undertaken for “the Glory of God.” We do very little for the glory of God in America today.

it seems likely to me that God is acknowledging that, by our behavior, we have abrogated the Mayflower Compact. The recent tornados(twice for confirmation) may indicate that He, too, has now abrogated the Compact.

Your friend in Christ,

Greg
Back to top Go down

400 prophetic years (360 day years) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 400 prophetic years (360 day years)   400 prophetic years (360 day years) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:29 am

Back to top Go down

400 prophetic years (360 day years)
Page 1 of 1