Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! Empty
PostSubject: REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!   REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 pm

CALLING BS LOOK AT MY PAST POSTS 
REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT FROM BRAZIL WHILE COMING HIGHER IN CHILE
EARTH WOBBLE WAKE UP!  LUKE 21 25-27  25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
https://youtu.be/md8piMNPBOw

Published on Sep 10, 2017
THE OCEAN IS GONE!! ~ HURRICANE IRMA MASSIVE WAVE ⚠️
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!   REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Further more have any of you experienced a 1-20 degree drop in temps or maybe an increase?

Right now my compass shows 10 degrees more in tilt than 4 days ago when our temps started to decrease .. total as of last night sept. 17, decreased by 20 degrees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!   REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm

I believe that the video being posted on Sept 10 is linked to the Sept 8 article, so we have:
Aug. 18
Aug. 26
Sept. 8

HERE ARE THE LINKS PREVIOUS:

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t18108-oceans-in-opposition-giant-pacific-waves-crash-in-chile-while-another-historical-atlantic-ocean-receding-is-reported-in-brazil-videos?highlight=Brazil+Tide

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17872-problemwobblemajor-water-receding-again-ocean-mysteriously-disappears-in-brazil-and-anomalous-tides-in-chile?highlight=Brazil+Tide

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t17673-updateoceans-in-opposition-giant-pacific-waves-crash-in-chile-while-another-historical-atlantic-ocean-receding-is-reported-in-brazil-are-both-strange-ocean-phenomena-linked-together-could-it-be?highlight=Brazil+Tide

We have in one report two places Aug. 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!   REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 pm

spring2 wrote:
Further more have any of you experienced a 1-20 degree drop in temps or maybe an increase?

Right now my compass shows 10 degrees more in tilt than 4 days ago when our temps started to decrease .. total as of last night sept. 17, decreased by 20 degrees.

Hi Spring, i'm in Michigan and the temperature is quite a bit warmer than normal for this time of year and it seems to me that the Big Dipper is not as northwest as it was. It now seems to be between northwest and north. Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!   REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGARDING OCEAN TIDE GOING OUT, don't let these hood wink you!!!
Page 1 of 1