Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember That Charlottesville Riot and That Woman Supposedly Crushed Between Two Cars and Killed? Well Like Everything Else Charlottesville Related – You and I Have Once Again Been Played

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Remember That Charlottesville Riot and That Woman  Supposedly Crushed Between Two Cars and Killed? Well Like Everything Else Charlottesville Related – You and I Have Once Again Been Played Empty
PostSubject: Remember That Charlottesville Riot and That Woman Supposedly Crushed Between Two Cars and Killed? Well Like Everything Else Charlottesville Related – You and I Have Once Again Been Played   Remember That Charlottesville Riot and That Woman  Supposedly Crushed Between Two Cars and Killed? Well Like Everything Else Charlottesville Related – You and I Have Once Again Been Played I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Peeps, everything, and I mean EVERY STINKING THING I’ve read and researched on what really happened in Charlottesville has led to lies, more lies, damn lies, and F**KING WHOPPER LIES! This is the latest.

That fat cow that was supposedly crushed to death between two cars and died really did die . . . .

. . . . body intact . . . .
. . . . uncrushed . . . .
. . . . from a heart attack!

And yes I DID SAY . . . FAT COW!!!! The lying media ALWAYS showed her much younger photo (~2005-ish) when she was much lighter and NOT as she appeared in Sept. 2017. Her name was Heather Heyer and she weighed in at a feather light 400 pounds! Am I being mean calling her a fat cow? NO! Am I out to make a point here? You bet your sweet @$$ I am! Everything called news out of Charlottesville is false & fake! We've seen a few examples of Charlottesville skullduggery on this forum and here's the latest to be uncovered. I'm sick of being lied to!

See the link below. Don’t miss the 'before & after' FAT COW photos and don’t miss the 10 second video (new video not shown on the tee vee) of that car trying it’s damndest to reverse direction and to get the hell out of Dodge. Read the snips I put in the quote box to start you off, or to further piss you off.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=158065

Quote :
In a previous related article, (http://thesaker.is/the-two-americas-at-charlottesville/) I said there were still some unclear issues about the events at Charlottesville, especially regarding the death of the 32-year old Heather Heyer.

As for the young woman who died when a car driven by a demonstrator crashed against the one in front, what I outline here is supported by actual videos and even by the words of her mother.

Heather Heyer did not die crushed between two vehicles. Rather, in the turmoil and confusion caused by the oncoming car, she fell with others on the side of it. The actual cause of her death was a heart attack.

The medical personnel who rushed to the scene tried to resuscitate her and for a few seconds succeeded, but her heart did not hold. (at link is photo of 400 pound Heather on stretcher)

[Lots more at the link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Remember That Charlottesville Riot and That Woman Supposedly Crushed Between Two Cars and Killed? Well Like Everything Else Charlottesville Related – You and I Have Once Again Been Played
Page 1 of 1