Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign Empty
PostSubject: The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign   The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Please LIKE and SHARE! "It ain’t over ‘till it’s over". Does the Feast of Atonement hold the secret to the rapture on a Jubilee year? Scott recaps the amazing sign of the Revelation 12 dragon which is in place for the next Appointed Time. These signs are so specific that I think it is clear ... we are HERE! More below.

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign   The Revelation 12 Signs Continue on Atonement! | The REAL Dragon Sign I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 am

I saw the video. Every time I see this stellarium program come up I look at hydra, corvus, and crater right below virgo and wonder why no one is talking about the stuff below the ecliptic. The second part of Rev 12 is all right there below the ecliptic in Hydra, corvus, and crater. When Ophiuchus casts the dragon out of heaven to earth he is above the ecliptic, then when he is cast down to earth he is below the ecliptic as hydra.

Hydra - Multiheaded serpent (also the "chaos serpent" known as the serpent lion https://www.google.com/search?biw=1680&bih=910&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lotan+ugaric&oq=lotan+ugaric&gs_l=psy-ab.3...5113.7419.0.7555.12.12.0.0.0.0.159.1247.0j10.10.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.5.662...0j0i67k1j0i8i30k1j0i24k1j0i10i24k1.0.PIlZ2smMu7k#imgrc=LWNsZJzf4H88pM:
Corvus - bird (two great wings)
Crater - cup filled with water being poured out toward virgo. (The dragon pours water out after the virgin.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1