Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri

Go down 
+3
Yaddy
Warrior Shepard
wil
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri Empty
PostSubject: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Topic: Iranian filmmaker and 32nd Degree Freemason Bahman Nassiri gives his last interview to Trunews in which he vows to tell all he knows about the ancient Roshaniya Brotherhood secret society and its connection to the 1979 Iranian hostage crisis, Western intelligence agencies, the planned attack on Iran, and the New World Order agenda for World War III.

Trunews
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:12 am

Just listened to this interview. It's quite amazing to get an Iranian perspective in that he comes from a totally different direction and with information he has gathered arrives at same conclusions.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:43 am

yes...I found that too....same conclusions!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:24 am

Same here Warrior and Yaddy. This one is a must hear. Hmmmm, Eagles? That was a new one for me. BTW, I've seen the film, Argo, and I knew right away that this film was deception. If you haven't yet seen it yet rent it and you'll see what I mean.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:36 pm

researcher wrote:
Hmmmm, Eagles? That was a new one for me.

Me, too.

I also did not realize that BHO is a member of the Prince Hall Freemasons. Makes sense, though.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Pretty good written summary here:

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1690772108.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Pretty good written summary here:

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/1690772108.html

Indeed it was. Thanks, Kitiara.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

The Shaw was placed as the head/ king of Iran, by our CIA , Moshedek was the rightful president elected after WW2 , he was a MD , he lead Iran against BP oil "owning " all their oil and lead his people to be owners of their own national resources. This is why he was targeted to be over thrown , our CIA created false flags , bombings , etc to oust him and they set up the Shaw. This Iranian movie director has he dreams , and then there is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:39 am

This one reminded me greatly of the earlier Trunews program on The Last Messiah - https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t487-the-last-messiah?highlight=last+messiah

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri   Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trunews w/Bahman Nassiri
Page 1 of 1