Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going."

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going." Empty
PostSubject: ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going."   ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going." I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 8:36 pm

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1343-very-bad-news-i-m-sorry-to-have-to-deliver-this

[size=48]U.S. National News[/size]

Very Bad News . . . I'm sorry to have to deliver this . . .

3 Comments

My Fellow Americans: As all of you know, for months the Trump Administration has made incredible efforts with North Korea with the hope of bringing that nation to the bargaining table over its UN-Outlawed Nuclear Weapons activities.  What some of you may not know is that over the past couple weeks, the US and North Korea have engaged in "direct talks" with the hope of finding a peaceful solution to this problem.  
I am sorry to report that, according to my former colleagues in the US Intelligence Community, with whom I served for 15 years working with the FBI, the final 5 of those years with the Joint terrorism Task Force, all diplomatic efforts with North Korea have failed.
Just moments ago, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going."

As of 3:16 PM EDT, even the official spokesman at the US State Department publicly confirmed ""No indication" North Korean officials "interested in or are ready for talks regarding denuclearization."

The Offer

I am also taking it upon myself to reveal to all of you exactly what the US offer to North Korea was, so you can judge for yourself if we are being reasonable, which I believe we are.  Here's is what we offered:
Quote :
"Normalization of relations and Diplomatic relations/recognition of North Korea if they agree to have the UN monitor the disposal of all of their nuclear assets and production plants. Completely winding back to conventional arms only in return for dropping sanctions and providing cash to them to get started in a new relationship with the US and the world."

Their reply: "No."

THERE IS MORE @ LINK ABOVE, SHOULD READ AND PREP

Back to top Go down

ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going." Empty
PostSubject: Chinese government orders all North Korean firms to close in China   ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going." I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 9:05 pm

https://www.prisonplanet.com/chinese-government-orders-all-north-korean-firms-to-close-in-china.html

Chinese government orders all North Korean firms to close in China

London Independent
September 29 2017
The Chinese government has ordered all North Korean companies based in the country to close as a result of UN sanctions over Pyongyang’s latest nuclear missile tests.
China’s commerce ministry said on Thursday that North Korean firms or joint ventures in China will be shut within 120 days of the UN decision, which was announced on 12 September.
The move comes amid intense international pressure on China to act to rein-in its neighbour.
Beijing had previously ordered banks to stop working with the North Korean regime following US concerns the Chinese government wasn’t being tough enough on the North Korean nuclear threat.
Read more
Back to top Go down

ALERT !!!! FLASH !!!! N. KOREA TALKS FAIL: Rex Tillerson said "I think we know where this is all going."
Page 1 of 1