Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowflake Berkeley Students Protest Exam and Demand ‘Take-Home’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Snowflake Berkeley Students Protest Exam and Demand ‘Take-Home’ Empty
PostSubject: Snowflake Berkeley Students Protest Exam and Demand ‘Take-Home’   Snowflake Berkeley Students Protest Exam and Demand ‘Take-Home’ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 1:30 pm

MOM!
DAD! 
I NEED HELP WITH MY TEST ANSWERS SO I GET AN A+ AND CAN MOVE OUT AFTER GRADUATION,,, maybe,,, i think.

With this revelation... what did they learn / not learn in grade school through high school?????

https://www.prisonplanet.com/snowflake-berkeley-students-protest-exam-and-demand-take-home.html
Washington Free Beacon
Oct 4, 2017

Leftist students at the University of California-Berkeley tried to shut down a mid-term exam, in part, because the professor was a white man, and demanded “significant time to prepare” for an alternative take-home exam.
https://youtu.be/eIcqCWlkWwo

The professor, Harley Shaiken, is a Professor of Social and Cultural Studies at the Graduate School of Education and is a member of the Department of Geography. He specializes in issues of work, technology, and global productions, and has advocated for improved workers’ rights in Mexico, but that wasn’t enough for the protestors.
“Well-beings are being put on the line because of the emotional, mental, and physical stress that this university is compounding with what is already going on in [their] everyday lives,” one student said.
“This is our mental health. This is our physical health. This is…um,” another demonstrator said  before trailing off, scratching her head and turning to another protestor.

Read more
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1