Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION Empty
PostSubject: NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION   NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Chief M.D. of Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ was initiated after massacre took place
By Lexi Morgan -  October 6, 2017 1944
Did the doctor have a little slip of the tongue? Was a ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ underway the night of the shooting?

LAS VEGAS (INTELLIHUB) — Chief Medical Doctor of the Emergency Department at Vally Hospital Medical Center and longtime Chief Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Doctor Jeffrey Davis admitted on camera that a ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ was activated after the massacre in which 59 people were killed, according to official reports.

The famous doctor said that he was at home Sunday night when got a call (around 10 p.m. local time) from one of his office directors who notified the doctor that there was ‘possibly’ a mass shooting with multiple victims and that the hospital was going to activate a ‘mass casualty incident’ or ‘disaster drill.’

“Sunday evening I was at home. Probably like everyone getting ready for nighttime […] I was notified by one of my office directors that there was a shooting, possibly a mass shooting, with multiple victims and that we were going to initiate what is called a ‘mass casualty incident’ or ‘disaster drill’,” the doctor explained. “Initially I didn’t know what she was talking about, many people didn’t, and she said ‘turn on your T.V’. At that time I did and I started to witness what everyone else in the world was witnessing.”

https://youtu.be/-klMNhxATj8

The doctor said that he immediately went down to the medical center where he arrived around 11 p.m. and described the scene as ‘a pretty horrific sight.’

According to Davis, other trauma emergency departments in proximity were at full capacity and that the victims were starting to flood into his emergency department at Valley Hospital Medical Center.

The doctor said that over 30 victims of the shooting were treated by his department.

Shockingly the doctor’s admission dovetails with an actual Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Integrated Capstone Exercise (ICE) for Hospital Emergency Response Training for Mass Casualty Incidents’ that took place between the dates of October 1-3 as seen below. (Click to enlarge)

NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION Screenshot-2017-10-05-at-2.28.39-PM-1068x479
drill
FEMA.gov
Director of External Affairs for the Center for Domestic Preparedness, FEMA, and DHS, Richard Brewer told Intellihub’s Founder and Director Shepard Ambellas in a phone interview that he could not confirm which state the drill was taking place in and ‘terminated’ the call.

Brewer later prepared a statement for Ambellas via email which read:

Shepard:  We spoke earlier by phone.

As we discussed, our training is routinely scheduled at least six months in advance.  The ‘Hospital Emergency Response Training for Mass Casualty Incidents’ you referenced, and which is currently underway, was likewise scheduled months ago.

Brewer went on to write, “The training is being conducted here at the Center for Domestic Preparedness in Anniston, Ala.”

Could the following video contain footage of an actual drill being conducted in Las Vegas the night of the shooting?

NO BLOOD
https://youtu.be/ki__BdeRIjc

https://youtu.be/LChO4qtiq0Y

Mortuary affairs unit trains Soldiers on simulating combat wounds — Army.mil

#WTF?

#LasVegasShooting

Related:

Featured Image: Dr. Jeffrey Davidson (Screenshot via MMAFightingonSBN/YouTube)
Back to top Go down

NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION Empty
PostSubject: CENSORSHIP LAST TWO VIDS TAKEN DOWN   NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 am

CENSORSHIP

VIDEO'S ARE TAKEN DOWN
Back to top Go down

NO BLOOD DRILL @ Vegas hospital’s emergency department says ‘mass casualty incident disaster drill’ INITIATION
Page 1 of 1