Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge!   GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:26 am

READ RED BELOW

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-08/corker-responds-trump-slam-white-house-has-become-adult-day-care-center
Corker Responds To Trump Slam: "White House Has Become An Adult Day Care Center"

GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Oct 8, 2017 11:37 AM

[/size]

The bitter sentiment between President Trump and soon-to-be-former Senator Bob Corker was launched into the public eye this morning.
GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! 20171008_trup
In a series of early morning tweets, President Trump lashed out at the Tennessee Republican, exposing some 'inside-the-beltway' scoop...
Quote :

Senator Bob Corker "begged" me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said "NO" and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement).

He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal!

Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run!

Quote :

Follow
GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump 

✔️@realDonaldTrump
[ltr]Senator Bob Corker "begged" me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said "NO" and he dropped out (said he could not win without...[/ltr]

6:59 AM - Oct 8, 2017

•  10,38910,389 Replies

•  6,1166,116 Retweets

•  24,18524,185 likes

[ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy[/ltr]

Quote :

Follow
GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump 

✔️@realDonaldTrump

[ltr]..my endorsement). He also wanted to be Secretary of State, I said "NO THANKS." He is also largely responsible for the horrendous Iran Deal![/ltr]

7:09 AM - Oct 8, 2017

•  5,3065,306 Replies

•  5,1595,159 Retweets

•  21,56821,568 likes

[ltr]

Quote :

Follow

✔️@realDonaldTrump
[ltr]...Hence, I would fully expect Corker to be a negative voice and stand in the way of our great agenda. Didn't have the guts to run![/ltr]

7:13 AM - Oct 8, 2017

•  11,63611,636 Replies

•  5,4895,489 Retweets

•  23,75423,754 likes

[ltr]

Senator Corker did not take kindly to these 'facts' being exposed and responded very directly...

Quote :

“It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center,” Corker said.

“Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.”

Quote :

Follow
GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge! Sh38oulI_normalSenator Bob Corker 

✔️@SenBobCorker
[ltr]It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.[/ltr]

8:13 AM - Oct 8, 2017

•  6,7036,703 Replies

•  28,36728,367 Retweets

•  64,25064,250 likes

[ltr]

The latter part of the tweet seems like a clear shot across the bow at Chief of Staff Kelly, who many have opined is responsible for 'managing' Trump's outbursts.

We suspect this feud is far from over.
Back to top Go down

GOOD RIDDENS CORKER, Kelly ur next for filtering knowledge!
Page 1 of 1