Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:26 am

• Life on Mars? Investigators hail 'discovery of Sphinx-like carving' on Red Planet:SQ-DAVID FLYNN WAS THE GROUND BREAKING RESEARCHER ON MARS -EARTH -EGYPTIAN CONNECTIONS ORDER 'CYDONIA, THE SECRET CHRONICLE OF MARS' OFF MY SITE 

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Empty
PostSubject: 82nd doctor and wife found dead   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 am

• Homicide investigators take lead in case of 82nd doctor and wife found dead:SQ AUTOPSY PROVED THEY WERE STRANGLED TO DEATH 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:47 am

Unique Ancient Map Depicting The Earth As Seen From Space Restored Digitally

AncientPages.com | December 18, 2017 | Archaeology News, Artifacts, New

http://www.ancientpages.com/2017/12/18/unique-ancient-map-depicting-earth-seen-space-restored-digitally/

AncientPages.com – In 1587, Urbano Monte (1544-1613) a little-known cartographer created an amazing, hand-drawn, 10 feet by 10 feet map.
Not only does the map depict the Earth as seen from space, when directly looking down at the North Pole, but it’s also filled with incredible images of foreign locations and astonishing mythological creatures such as for example Siberian unicorns, ship-attacking mermen and terrifying giant birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING GATHERED AGAINST JERUSALEM   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:48 am

• Malaysian army ‘ready to perform its duty’ towards Palestinians:ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING GATHERED AGAINST JERUSALEM-THE GLOBALISTS NEED WW3 TO BRING ON THE REIGN OF ANTICHRIST! 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alt-Left group MoveOn.org is planning to roll out massive nationwide ‘rapid response,’ rallies, after Mueller firing   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 am

• The Alt-Left group MoveOn.org is planning to roll out massive nationwide ‘rapid response,’ rallies, that 'will begin hours after news breaks of a Mueller firing,' according to a new event post on the group’s official website. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UN Imposed Martial Law In Chicago Is Imminent-St. Louis Is Next   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:02 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/12/18/un-imposed-martial-law-in-chicago-is-imminent-st-louis-is-next/

UN Imposed Martial Law In Chicago Is Imminent-St. Louis Is Next
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Gun-control-un
The UN prescription for disarming America.before the implementation of the FEMA camps and the takeover of the United States.
At the culmination of the evidence that I was compiling and publishing over that last several years in which I clearly identified, in multiple publications, that the UN had forces within the United States and were just waiting for the right time to strike, I published the following excerpt from an article on April 19, 2017:
Quote :

I WANT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR. WHEN THE UN ASSUMES CONTROL.., THIS WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE UNITED STATES. AND WHEN THE ECONOMY COLLAPSES, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY. THE UN MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A POLICING AUTHORITY ON OUR SOIL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!

From 2014-17, I published several excerpts in which I warned of an impending UN takeover. Here are some examples:

Connecting the Dots

As previously reported on The Common Sense Show in 2014:
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Un-vehicles-2
[size][url][/url]

[/size]
Quote :
“Parts One and Two of a previous series I published, described how the United Nations is poised to take over the United States…” 
[size]
Editor’s Note: The UN began to stockpile UN material for use at a future time. That time is almost upon us.
[/size]
Quote :
“….At a future date the UN will be responding to a “humanitarian need” the American military will have a very difficult time objecting to and opposing the takeover by the UN. The policing of the US by the UN is merely a move to gain a foothold for control over this country. When one looks at the wholesale movement of UN military vehicles, it is easy to conclude that their mission will not be humanitarian, in its totality, but this is lining up to be a military mission. As bad as the crisis on the border will be, this is just the opening act. What follows will allow the UN to assume complete policing powers in all 50 states and the assumption of jurisdictional control over all state and federal agencies.”

Editor’s Note:  I was more than half right 3 years ago.  The UN will not initially be in all 50 states. Their need to intervene will begin in California and then work out to the rest of the country. And tht intervention will be in Chicago and it is even being reported by the Chicago media:
From Chicago’s CBS:

Quote :
“There is a quiet genocide taking place in too many of our communities. Eighty percent of those who are being killed by gun violence are African American, and often killed at the hands of another African American,” he said. “So we must protect these population groups, and that’s what the United Nations does. They’re a peacekeeping force. They know all about keeping the peace, and so we’re hopeful that they’ll hear our appeal.”
Boykin said Chicago must “utilize every avenue” available to protect its people from gun violence, possibly including U.N. peacekeepers…
IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME MANTRA- “GIVE UP YOUR LIBERTY FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SECURITY”. The fact is that you will get neither as Ben Franklin warned us almost 250 years ago.
More confirming reports coming in from Fox News (please note the relevant part is contained within the first 55 seconds).

[size=42]Why Is the UN Facilitating the Entry of Paramilitary Forces Into the United States[/size]
As my friend and colleague, Steve Quayle, likes to say: “What is coming, is no longer coming….IT IS ALREADY HERE!”

Border Patrol Revelations From 2014

In July of 2014, I wrote the following account, provided from two Border Patrol personnel regarding who is in charge of running the American/Mexico border:
Quote :
“…Last night, this same Border Patrol Agent called me at the number on my business card. He stated that he had been reading my articles and that he felt that I was expressing a deep understating the problem. However, he unequivocally stated my knowledge of UN involvement on the border was significantly outdated and understated.  He stated “the UN is already here and he has seen clear evidence that they are calling the shots on the border” (2014).
This agent claims that he has encountered UN personnel at the detention facilities that he and fellow agents take the illegal immigrants to after arresting them. I asked him how he knew there were UN representatives at the border, he said he saw the proof in the sign-in sheets at the detention centers.
Throughout the course of his duties, the agent has learned that UN personnel are making decisions on which immigrants to send to what location inside of the United States. He said he has seen the UN personnel and DHS agents gathering MS-13 gangsters, captured from different roundups, patch worked together as a group and then shipped together to various locations on the perimeter of the United States. He knows this because some of his colleagues are involved in the transport of these illegal aliens. The agent’s partner, also on the phone, stated that “I objected to admitting MS-13 gangsters into the United States and I was told that we had our orders to treat them like anyone else”.
The orders came from DHS at the behest of the United Nations. What is their goal, their end game?
By the way, MS-13 is used to assassinate political enemies and their employers are the drug cartels who are now aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.
[size=42] Conclusion[/size]
Initially, this part of the series on UN intervention into America was going to include a discussion into the objectives of the soon-t0-be UN occupation forces. However, I received emails which included the message that the UN is not really here and all of this is just talk. Now that the evidence, courtesy of the Chicago media, has exposed this plot against America, the next part in this series will deal with the UN’s  goals and objectives for their occupation forces.
St. Louis will follow Chicago. St. Louis is the nation’s leader in homicide by gun. The mayor of St. Louis is offering free food to people who give up their guns. It is only a small amount of time until the UN is on the streets of St. Louis and several other American cities
https://youtu.be/3_m3iNGE9vo

How quickly could this come to fruition? I personally do not know. However, Paul Martin was advised by his best deep cover source to not leave his house without being well-armed and supplied with emergency provisions.

Please donate to offset the costs of The Common Sense Show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:21 am

GEE ARE YOU FREAKS MESSIN WITH ME?
LITTLE CENSORSHIP THIS MORING?
WHY NOT TAKE A VACATION?
YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WHEN YOU ENABLE THIS DOWNFALL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 10:26 am

IS ATLANTA FIRE ANOTHER FALSE FLAG OF SORTS?????

WHY IS ALL THE NEWS CONFLICTING???????

BETTER ASK WHY!!!!!

A ROUTINE DRILL SHOULD IN NO WAY DELAY AIRLINES AND POSSIBLY ENDANGER CIVILIANS IN ANY WAY
I CALL B.S. ON THESE DOING THE WORKS OF s___N

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5188889/Power-outage-reported-Atlantas-international-airport.html

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/georgia/articles/2017-12-07/heavy-smoke-over-atlanta-airport-part-of-fire-training-drill

PANDEMONIUM: ATLANTA AIRPORT POWER OUTAGE GROUNDS FLIGHTS, TRAPS TRAVELERS; EVACUATION UNDERWAY

December 17, 2017
The Atlanta airport lost power Sunday across concourses and terminals affecting all airlines. As a result of the ongoing outage, Delta will cancel its remaining Sunday domestic schedule to allow the operation to reset for Monday. The airline has canceled approximately 900 mainline and Delta Connection flights Sunday as a result of the outage and 48 flights have diverted to alternate airports due to a nationwide groundstop for Atlanta-bound flights.

[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklistednews.com%2FPandemonium%3A_Atlanta_Airport_Power_Outage_Grounds_Flights%2C_Traps_Travelers%3B_Evacuation_Underway%2F62224%2F0%2F38%2F38%2FY%2FM.html&title=Pandemonium%3A Atlanta Airport Power Outage Grounds Flights%2C Traps Travelers; Evacuation Underway][/url]

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:23 am

TWITTER'S HATE SPEECH RULES ARE EXPANDING

Twitter has widened what constitutes hateful and harmful behaviour on its platform, and says it will begin enforcing stricter rules concerning it. The information contained in a person's profile, regardless of what they actually tweet, will now be considered.

FACEBOOK LAUNCHES PURGE OF ‘ENGAGEMENT BAIT’

Facebook has identified a new type of clickbait that seeks to take advantage of its news feed algorithm by using so-called “engagement baiting” to drive traffic. The social network has now announced plans to tackle the tactic. We’ve all seen these posts, that usually read something like this: “Tag a mate who likes dogs,” “Like if you’re a (insert star sign here)” or “Share this with X amount of friends to win (insert prize here).”

CANADA: GAG ORDER IN CIA BRAINWASHING CASE

Forty years after revelations that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency funded brainwashing experiments on unsuspecting Canadians, the Trudeau government is continuing a pattern of silencing the victims, a lawyer for one of the families says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Why Bob Corker Flipped To A 'Yes' On Tax Reform In One Simple Chart   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-18/why-bob-corker-flipped-yes-tax-reform-one-simple-chart

Why Bob Corker Flipped To A 'Yes' On Tax Reform In One Simple Chart

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Picture-5
[size=10]by Tyler Durden
Dec 18, 2017 9:55 AM
[/size]

by Tyler Durden
Dec 18, 2017 9:55 AM
Authored by Mike Shedlock via www.themaven.net/mishtalk,
Senator Bob Corker, the lone Republican voting against the tax bill suddenly changed his mindWhy?
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & 20171218_corker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Martial Law In America: Cook County Commissioner Asks The U.N. To Send Troops To Chicago   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

CAN THIS GUY DO THIS ISN'T HE GOING ABOVE FED???

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2017/12/18/martial-law-in-america-cook-county-commissioner-asks-the-un-to-send-troops-to-chicago

Martial Law In America: Cook County Commissioner Asks The U.N. To Send Troops To Chicago
December 18, 2017
by Alex Thomas, Activist Post:
Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin recently met with the Assistant Secretary General of the United Nations during which he requested that the world governing body send troops onto the violence-plagued streets of Chicago.
While no one can deny the fact that Chicago is essentially a war zone, the fact that a liberal city commissioner is planning to use United Nations peacekeepers to confront said violence should send shockwaves down the spine of any freedom-loving American.
“We are headed to the United Nations to meet with the assistant secretary general to talk about the violence in Chicago, the gun violence in particular, the bloodshed that is taking place in too many of our communities,” Boykin said at a press conference before the meeting.
Boykin then went on to stunningly reveal that he is actually seeking to have the United Nations police the civilian population in Chicago.

“I’m hoping to appeal to the UN to actually come to Chicago and meet with victims of violence, and maybe even possibly help out in terms of peacekeeping efforts,” Boykin continued.
After being asked by a reporter why he believes using UN troops to curb violence rather than actual American police would be a good idea, Boykin revealed that he does indeed want the requested troops to essentially become the police in Chicago.
“They have been able to help in places like Africa, where they have sent troops in, sent forces in, to help protect minority and vulnerable populations, so frankly I think the same can be said for here in Chicago,” said Boykin.
Read More @ ActivistPost.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AGENDA 21/2030 IS A TOTAL ASSAULT ON OUR FREEDOM TO TRAVEL   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:07 pm

http://thephaser.com/2017/12/agenda-212030-is-a-total-assault-on-our-freedom-to-travel/

AGENDA 21/2030 IS A TOTAL ASSAULT ON OUR FREEDOM TO TRAVEL
By The Phaser | December 18, 2017From grindall61:AGENDA 21/2030 IS A TOTAL ASSAULT ON OUR FREEDOM TO TRAVEL By The Phaser | December 18, 2017 0 Comments  Save
from grindall61:

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/rWjpcUZEY9Y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Islamic Propagandist Linda Sarsour Covering Up Sex Abuse? - OFFICE   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

https://freedomoutpost.com/womens-march-leader-islamic-propagandist-linda-sarsour-covering-sex-abuse/

Women's March Leader & Islamic Propagandist Linda Sarsour Covering Up Sex Abuse?
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & 362dce758c238130fd752b626522ac21?s=48&d=mm&r=g TIM BROWN — DECEMBER 18, 2017

Yes, well, we all should be aware now that Islam does promote sex slavery and sexual abuse.  So, this doesn't come as a surprise, but it is big news for the treasonous Linda Sarsour, who has been leading anti-American protests across the US.
Sarsour has now been named in a cover-up of sexual abuse allegations that occurred in her Brooklyn office.
The Daily Caller reports:
Quote :
Allegations of groping and unwanted touching were allegedly brought to Sarsour during her time as executive director of the Arab American Association. In response, Sarsour, a self-proclaimed champion of women, attacked the woman bringing the allegations, often threatening and body-shaming her, these sources alleged. The most serious allegations were dismissed, Asmi Fathelbab, the alleged victim told The Daily Caller, because the accused was a “good Muslim” who was “always at the Mosque.”
“She oversaw an environment unsafe and abusive to women,” said Fethelbab, a former employee at the Arab American Association. “Women who put [Sarsour] on a pedestal for women’s rights and empowerment deserve to know how she really treats us.”
Fathelbab is a 37-year-old New York native and was raised in a Muslim household. She was excited in 2009 to begin working at the Arab American Association of New York as a contractor. At the time, Sarsour was the executive director of the organization. Fathelbab worked for Sarsour for almost a year, according to employment documents reviewed and authenticated by TheDC.
Fathelbab claims the Arab American Association was an unsafe workplace where she was allegedly sexually assaulted, body-shamed and intimidated.
Oftentimes, Sarsour was directly involved, according to the ex-staffer’s account.
[size]

Fathelbab says the issues began to occur in 2009 when a man named Majed Seif began to stalk her.
“He would sneak up on me during times when no one was around, he would touch me, you could hear me scream at the top of my lungs,” Asmi Fathelbabol told the Daily Caller. “He would pin me against the wall and rub his crotch on me.”

“It was disgusting,” she said, mentioning that he would often have a full erection when he assaulted her. “I ran the youth program in the building and with that comes bending down and talking to small children. You have no idea what it was like to stand up and feel that behind you. I couldn’t scream because I didn’t want to scare the child in front of me. It left me shaking.”
However, when she told Sarsour and the leadership, she was summarily dismissed.
“She called me a liar because ‘Something like this didn’t happen to women who looked like me,'” Asmi says. “How dare I interrupt her TV news interview in the other room with my ‘lies.'”
So, is Linda Sarsour an enabler of sexual abuse?  Well, to take what many of her supporters claimed about Roy Moore, I'd say so.  After all, it's the seriousness of the allegation, right Linda?[/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 12:11 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/federal-judge-steps-down-after-accusations-of-sexual-misconduct/

FEDERAL JUDGE STEPS DOWN AFTER ACCUSATIONS OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Kozinski served on U.S. Court of Appeals for 9th Circuit

Published: 2 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A prominent U.S. appeals court judge announced his retirement Monday days after women alleged he subjected them to inappropriate sexual conduct or comments.
Judge Alex Kozinski of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said in a statement that a battle over the accusations would not be good for the judiciary. He said he’ll step down, effective immediately.

The Washington Post reported last week that at least 15 women made allegations against Kozinski that go back decades. The allegations include inappropriate touching and lewd comments.

Read the full story ›
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm gonna invade Springs thread and post this here as this news really belongs on this thread. Buy now y'all probably have read news of the Amtrak derailment in Washington state. Cause unknown so far. If you haven't seen this news see the daily-fail link below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5191431/Amtrak-train-derails-highway-bridge-Washington-state-media.html

Now onto what might have been the cause. Can you say sabotage? Can you say Antifa? Speculation at this point but I'm not ruling it out either. Time will tell if this pans out or not.

=================================

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/hiding-something-antifa-website-deletes-article-sabotaging-train-tracks-concrete-washington-state-derailment/

Quote :

Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment — Read It Here

On Monday morning, an Amtrak train derailed while crossing an overpass in Dupont, Washington. Law enforcement say at least six people are dead and 78 others were injured. Independent journalist Mike Cernovich tweeted an archived link to a now deleted article from “prominent,” far-left website It’s Going Down, on an ANTIFA group bragging about pouring concrete on train tracks in Olympia, WA.

[Read more at the gateway pundit link]

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm

researcher, i keep telling you to get your ass out of there, you don't belong in that part of the country..m
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 4:31 pm

News comments from Destroying the Illusion today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=935&v=DCkhkkb2nqM

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANTIFA Under Investigation for Seattle/Tacoma Train Derailment! ! !    SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 8:49 pm

• http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1807-antifa-under-investigation-for-seattle-tacoma-train-derailment

ANTIFA Under Investigation for Seattle/Tacoma Train Derailment! ! !

Category: U.S. National News Monday, 18 December 2017 16:23
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRVv-q5UQAA7zA8

5 Comments

On Monday morning, an Amtrak train derailed while crossing an overpass in Dupont, Washington. Law enforcement say at least six people are dead and 78 others were injured. A now deleted article from “prominent,” far-left website It’s Going Down, boasted about an Anti-Fascist-Action (ANTIFA) group  pouring concrete on train tracks in Olympia, WA to protest Fracking.  Today's AMTRAK derailment outside of Seattle/Tacoma, WA may be related!

ANTIFA is a violent, Communist/Marxist/Socialist group that believes their political, social and cultural way is the ONLY way, for America and for the world.  They openly describe anyone who disagrees with their views as a "Fascist" or a "NAZI."  They also believe that anyone who merely debates the merits of their views or compares their views to other options, is a "threat" to their physical safety against whom they have a RIGHT to do violence!  That's right, you cannot even disagree with ANTIFA or they may violently attack you!  Their view on anyone who disagrees verbally is that such disagreement is "hate speech" and their policy is simple:

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & No-freedom-for-hate-speech-getty-420x315
The story is from April, but a more recent post from another far-left website, published just 9 days ago, is still up.
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Screen-Shot-2017-12-18-at-2.22.15-PM-600x191
Olympia is a 20 minute drive from Dupont where today's AMTRAK derailment took place.
In late November, ANTIFA sabotaged a train in Olympia.
Police raided an ANTIFA encampment in Olympia following the train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until “every officer is down.”
Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article taking credit for the sabotage of the train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted,” tweeted Far-Left Watch.

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWOb0FW0AAbjZ3SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWPttEW4AQLoIC

Quote :

[ltr]

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWOb0FW0AAbjZ3SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWPttEW4AQLoIC

[/ltr]
Quote :

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Tz7J7jiJ_normalFar Left Watch@FarLeftWatch

[ltr]Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted. #Amtrak[/ltr]
10:07 AM - Dec 18, 2017

•  2626 Replies

•  672672 Retweets

•  555555 likes

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

[/size]

“Here is an article from 9 days ago where #Antifa extremists claim they sabotaged train tracks. This is the far-left. #Amtrak,” tweeted Far-Left Watch.

[ltr]

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWW8FJVQAA0EVySPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWW806VAAAv1it

[/ltr]
Quote :

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Tz7J7jiJ_normalFar Left Watch@FarLeftWatch

[ltr]Here is an article from 9 days ago where #Antifa extremists claim they sabotaged train tracks. This is the far-left. #Amtrak[/ltr]
10:35 AM - Dec 18, 2017

•  2222 Replies

•  414414 Retweets

•  293293 likes

[size][ltr]

[/ltr][/size]

The short post via far-left website PUGET SOUND ANARCHISTS:
Quote :
During this week we attached wire and jumper cables to the main Union Pacific rail line running through the state of Nebraska to disrupt rail signals and delay trains that mainly carry coal from the mountainous west to population centers in the east. Inspiration for us came from the blockade in Olympia, Unist’ot’en camp in unceded Wet’suwet’en territory, and other actions large and small across turtle island. until the complete destruction of time itself, love and rage from the middle of nowhere
Cernovich then tweeted an archived link to the deleted piece from It’s Going Down.

Quote :
8h
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & TGEZkoyE_normalMike Cernovich [img(16.900000000000002px,18px)]http://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f1fa-1f1f8.png[/img]

@Cernovich
[ltr]ANTIA group Its Going Down, in a now-deleted blog post, bragged about sabotaging train tracks.

"Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks." http://archive.is/6E74K [/ltr]

Quote :

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & TGEZkoyE_normalMike Cernovich [img(19.599999999999998px,20px)]http://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f1fa-1f1f8.png[/img]

@Cernovich

[ltr]ANTIFA group boasted about pouring concrete on train tracks.

They deleted the post but URL remains:https://itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/ …

You can read the archived post here:http://archive.is/6E74K pic.twitter.com/4j7ReC2BaP[/ltr]
10:48 AM - Dec 18, 2017

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & DRWZq9fUIAA6iJg

•  3434 Replies

•  509509 Retweets

•  387387 likes

[ltr]

[/ltr]

itsgoingdown.org reported:
Quote :
Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks. We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – we called them and we used wires to send a signal that the tracks were blocked. We did this not to avoid damaging a train, nothing would bring bigger grins to our faces, but to avoid the risk of injuring railway workers.
This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere. Behind this network of infrastructure there are politicians, CEOs and bureaucrats who have private security, cops, prison guards, non-profit directors, PR consultants and the legacy of 500 years of colonization to back them up. We oppose all of these manifestations, infrastructural, personal and ideological. We blocked the train tracks because we want to blockade the entire web of domination that is slowly killing us.
While law enforcement is still investigating the cause behind the train’s derailment, ANTIFA reportedly sabotaging the tracks and then deleting the post raises serious question about there potential involvement in Monday’s incident.
The Hal Turner Radio Show can now positively CONFIRM that law enforcement authorities at both the state and federal level are investigating ANTIFA for what they are describing as an act of terrorism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AT VALLEY FORGE?   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:27 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/does-anyone-remember-what-happened-at-valley-forge/

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AT VALLEY FORGE?
Bill Federer recalls bitter suffering of 11,000 soldiers during Revolutionary War
Published: 2 hours ago

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & George-Washington-kneeling-in-prayer

George Washington kneeling in prayer
George Washington kneeling in prayer
Washington lost the Battle of Brandywine on Sept. 11, 1777, and was force to retreat toward Philadelphia. British General Burgoyne’s troops marched down from Canada through New York, but were amazingly forced to surrender to the Americans at the Battle of Saratoga, Oct. 7, 1777.

British General Howe struck back in a fury, driving the patriots out of Philadelphia – America’s largest city and busiest port. Philadelphia was effectively the capitol of the United States. In European warfare, when an army captured it enemy’s capitol, the war was considered over. Rather than surrender, the Continental Congress quickly evacuated Philadelphia. They even took the down the Liberty Bell and carried it with them so the British could not melt it into musket balls.

Congress’ last order, Dec. 12, 1776, was: “… until Congress shall otherwise order, General Washington shall be possessed of full power to order and direct all things relative to … the operations of the war.”

The 11,000 American soldiers were forced to retreat 25 miles from Philadelphia and set up camp at Valley Forge on Dec. 19, 1777.

Meanwhile, another 11,000 Americans were dying on British starving ships. Yale President Ezra Stiles recounted May 8, 1783: “‘O that my head were waters, and my eyes a fountain of tears,’ that I might weep the thousands of our brethren that have perished in prison ships … in one of which, the Jersey, then lying at New York, perished above eleven thousand the last three years – while others have been barbarously exiled to the East Indies for life.”

Soldiers at Valley Forge were from every state in the new union, some as young as 12 and others as old as 60. Though most were of European descent, some were African-American and American Indian.

Among them were:

Marquis de Lafayette
Colonel “Mad Anthony” Wayne
future Chief Justice John Marshall
Lutheran pastor turned Major-General John Peter Muhlenberg
George Washington’s Jewish physician, Dr. Philip Moses Russell
Lacking food and supplies, soldiers died at the rate of twelve per day. Over 2,500 froze to death in bitter cold, or perished from hunger, typhoid, jaundice, dysentery, and pneumonia. In addition, hundreds of horses perished in the freezing weather.

A Committee from Congress reported on the soldiers: “Feet and legs froze till they became black, and it was often necessary to amputate them.”

Of the wives and children who followed the army, mending clothes, doing laundry and scavenging for food, an estimated 500 died.

President Calvin Coolidge told the Daughters of the American Revolution, April 19, 1926: “We have been told of the unselfish devotion of the women who gave their own warm garments to fashion clothing for the suffering Continental Army during that bitter winter at Valley Forge. The burdens of the war were not all borne by the men.”

Want the real story of Santa Clause? Check out Bill Federer’s remarkable book “There Really is a Santa Clause” in the WND Superstore!

Dr. Benjamin Rush, Surgeon General of the Continental Army, was tending wounds and treating soldiers at Valley Forge. Two days before Christmas, George Washington wrote: “We have this day no less than 2,873 men in camp unfit for duty because they are barefooted and otherwise naked. …”

Washington wrote: “… that unless some great and capital change suddenly takes place … this Army must inevitably … starve, dissolve, or disperse, in order to obtain subsistence in the best manner they can.”

The Continental Congress talked of replacing General George Washington with General Horatio Gates, but the Maryland delegate Charles Carroll, the only Catholic to sign the Declaration, helped persuade Congress not to.

Hessian Major Carl Leopold Baurmeister noted the only thing that kept the American army from disintegrating was their “spirit of liberty.” A farmer reportedly observed General Washington kneeling in prayer in the snow.

President Ronald Reagan stated in a radio address, Dec. 24, 1983: “The image of George Washington kneeling in prayer in the snow is one of the most famous in American history.”

The Boy Scout Handbook, Fifth edition (1948), in the section “Duty to God”: “You worship God regularly with your family in your church or synagogue … faithful to Almighty God’s Commandments. Most great men in history have been men of deep religious faith. Washington knelt in the snow to pray at Valley Forge.”

President Dwight Eisenhower broadcast from the White House for the American Legion’s Back-to-God Program, Feb. 7, 1954: “We remember the picture of the Father of our Country, on his knees at Valley Forge seeking divine guidance in the cold gloom of a bitter winter. Thus Washington gained strength to lead to independence a nation dedicated to the belief that each of us is divinely endowed with indestructible rights.”

On April 21, 1778, General Washington wrote to Lt. Col. John Banister: “No history … can furnish an instance of an army’s suffering such uncommon hardships as ours has done, and bearing them with the same patience and fortitude. … To see men without clothes to cover their nakedness, without blankets to lay on, without shoes, by which their marches might be traced by the blood from their feet, and almost as often without provisions … marching through frost and snow, and at Christmas taking up their winter quarters within a day’s march of the enemy, without a house or hut to cover them and submitting to it without a murmur, is a mark of patience and obedience which in my opinion can scarce be paralleled.”

Despite these conditions, soldiers prepared to fight.

A Christmas carol that would have lifted country’s spirits at this time was “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen,” first published in 1760 on a broadsheet in London as a “New Christmas carol.”

It was “the most common and generally popular of all carol tunes”:

God rest ye merry, gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay.
For Jesus Christ our Savior,
Was born on Christmas Day;
To save us all from Satan’s power,
When we were gone astray. (Chorus)

O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
O tidings of comfort and joy.

In February 1778, there arrived in the camp a Prussian drill master, Baron Friedrich von Steuben, who had been a member of the elite General Staff of Frederick the Great, King of Prussia. Baron von Steuben, who was sent with the recommendation of Ben Franklin, drilled the soldiers daily, transforming them from volunteers into a disciplined army.

Lutheran Pastor Henry Muhlenberg, whose sons Peter and Frederick served in the First U.S. Congress, wrote in “The Notebook of a Colonial Clergyman”: “I heard a fine example today, namely that His Excellency General Washington rode around among his army yesterday and admonished each to fear God, to put away wickedness … and to practice Christian virtues.”

Rev. Muhlenberg continued: “From all appearances General Washington does not belong to the so-called world of society, for he respects God’s Word, believes in the atonement through Christ, and bears himself in humility and gentleness. Therefore, the Lord God has also singularly, yea, marvelously preserved him from harm in the midst of countless perils, ambuscades, fatigues, etc., and has hitherto graciously held him in his hand as a chosen vessel.”

Discover more of Bill Federer’s eye-opening books and videos in the WND Superstore!

Washington successfully kept the army intact through the devastating winter, and gave the order at Valley Forge, April 12, 1778: “The Honorable Congress having thought proper to recommend to the United States of America to set apart Wednesday, the 22nd inst., to be observed as a day of Fasting, Humiliation and Prayer, that at one time, and with one voice, the righteous dispensations of Providence may be acknowledged, and His goodness and mercy towards our arms supplicated and implored: The General directs that the day shall be most religiously observed in the Army; that no work shall be done thereon, and that the several chaplains do prepare discourses.”

On May 2, 1778, Washington ordered: “The Commander-in-Chief directs that Divine service be performed every Sunday. … While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest Glory to laud the more distinguished Character of Christian.”

President Dwight Eisenhower stated Dec. 24, 1953, lighting the National Christmas Tree: “George Washington long ago rejected exclusive dependence upon mere materialistic values. In the bitter and critical winter at Valley Forge, when the cause of liberty was so near defeat, his recourse was sincere and earnest prayer. … As religious faith is the foundation of free government, so is prayer an indispensable part of that faith.”

During the crisis of the Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover stated at Valley Forge, May 30, 1931: “If, by the grace of God, we stand steadfast in our great traditions through this time of stress, we shall insure that we and our sons and daughters shall see these fruits increased many fold. … If those few thousand men endured that long winter of privation and suffering … held their countrymen to the faith, and by that holding held fast the freedom of America, what right have we to be of little faith?”

Brought to you by AmericanMinute.com.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shocking Graphic Report: Swedish Girl Gang-Raped And Tortured, MSM Remains SILENT   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:45 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/shocking-graphic-report-swedish-girl-gang-raped-and-tortured-msm-remains-silent_12182017

Shocking Graphic Report: Swedish Girl Gang-Raped And Tortured, MSM Remains SILENT

Mac Slavo
December 18th, 2017
SHTFplan.com

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Swedenflag-e1513622464215
A disturbing tweet about this event, which is hardly even back page news, is almost all there is for media coverage. A 17-year-old girl in Sweden has reportedly  been gang-raped and brutally tortured in the city of Malmo.
The Swedish online newspaper, Sydsvenskan, reported that this horrific act of brutality occurred at a park. “We urge the public to contact us with the smallest request, or tips,” said Kim Hild, a police officer at the management center.
The vicious attack took place at around 3:00 am local time. Exactly what the woman has been exposed to is currently unclear. But she had injuries requiring ambulance care and she was taken to the hospital.

Quote :

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & 0My0SebY_normalPeterSweden

@PeterSweden7

[ltr]My blood is reaching boiling point now [img(19.599999999999998px,20px)]https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f621.png[/img]

I just read the most grotesque thing happened in Sweden.

A 17 yr old girl was raped & TORTURED in Swedish city Malmö.

While she was being raped, the rapists poured lighter fluid in her vagina and set it on fire.

MSM is quiet. RETWEET[/ltr]
12:25 PM - Dec 17, 2017

•  1,8661,866 Replies

•  15,79615,796 Retweets

•  9,6019,601 likes

[ltr]

[/ltr]

There are conflicting reports, as the media says it’s “unknown” what this young woman was subjected to, but the tweet claims that lighter fluid was used to create an injury to her vagina. So far, the Swedish police are declaring the crime a “gross rape.” There are some inconsistencies and conflicts in the reports of the injuries sustained.
The crime scene where the assault took place was blocked for a “technical investigation.” The police hope to find possible DNA tracks that can be used as evidence. A search dog from another part of the country who is specially trained to find traces of sperm has searched through the site. “I do not know the results of the technical survey,” says Fredrik Bratt.
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & Swedenrapechart-e1513620556675

Malmö has been losing its small Jewish population, and the Simon Wiesenthal Center issued a travel warning due to threats and attacks on Jews from Muslim immigrants. Authorities are also urging women to not be outside alone after dark. Sweden’s official statistics do show increases in “lethal violence” (which includes murder, manslaughter and other deadly assaults) and sexual offenses over the past ten years. Between 2006 and 2015 the incidence of “lethal violence” does fluctuate, but there is a sharp 65 percent spike from 2012 to 2015. In the same period, there was also an almost 49 percent increase in sexual offenses (a category including, among other offenses, rape).
Looking at rape by itself, from 2006-2015 there was a 40 percent increase in the number of reported rapes. It is true that the number of rapes declined from 2014 to 2015, from a high of 6,697 to a still-high 5,918; but, even so, the overall upward trend is clear.
Quote :
In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.
If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.
Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants. –Gatestone Institute International Policy Council
According to FrontPageMag, the epidemic is much worse than the mainstream media portrays.
Quote :
The general public is unaware of the epidemic of Swedish rapes because there has been an orchestrated effort by mainstream media and the Swedish government to deliberately mischaracterize offenders and downplay the number of incidents. The significant increase in rapes are the direct result of Sweden’s open door refugee policy and denial of Muslim culture. –FrontPageMag
While the MSM actively tries to hide things that make liberals and the elites uncomfortable, it’s the regular everyday humans who end up suffering. It begs the question: why isn’t the mainstream media being upfront about what’s happening in Sweden?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WW3: China Mobilizes Military, Warns Of War With North Korea By March   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 9:46 pm

WW3: China Mobilizes Military, Warns Of War With North Korea By March
Mac Slavo
December 18th, 2017
SHTFplan.com
SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & War-plans

A top Chinese general has warned that a war with North Korea could break out anytime. Because of the possibility of another world war by March, the general is suggesting the Chinese military mobilized their troops on the border with North Korea.
To prepare for a conflict that could break out anytime between now and March, Lieutenant General Wang Gongguang claims that China should mobilize their military might sooner rather than later. The Global Times, the English-language outlet of the Beijing government’s state-run mouthpiece People’s Daily China, reports the official is warning of the need to be “mentally prepared for [war] anytime”.
“China should be psychologically prepared for a potential Korean War, and the Northeast China regions should be mobilized for that,” said General Wang.  He is also urging the deployment of antimissile systems and troops in the border area with North Korea in anticipation of conflict between North and South Korea, and others such as Japan and the United States.
Should a war break out, South Korea and China will be the two countries most destroyed by the devastation. Both countries would be exposed to harsh nuclear contamination and earthquakes. “Such mobilization is not to launch a war, but for defensive purposes,” he said. According to The Sun UK, the Chinese military expert and TV commentator Song Zhongping said that China need to be prepared for refugees who will surge over the border in the event of a conflict. But Song also said the US could react impulsively over the Chinese military decision and spark a war when all the communist nation wants is preparation.
“Defensive action could lead to engagement if US action on the Korean Peninsula threatens China’s core interests,” Song said. This warning comes as China’s air force carried out another round of long-range drills on Monday, flying into the Sea of Japan, prompting South Korean jets to scramble, and again around self-ruled Taiwan amid growing tension over China’s assertiveness in the region.
The Chinese air force said in a statement that fighter and bomber aircraft flew through the Tsushima Strait that separates South Korea from Japan and into international waters in the Sea of Japan. “The Sea of Japan is not Japan’s,” Air Force spokesman Shen Jinke said, adding that the drills were lawful and reasonable.

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &   SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES & I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S 12-18-2017 DAVID FLYNN-MARS! & OREGON / CALIF. EQ'S & WORLD ARMIES BEING GATHERD AGAINST JERUSALEM!! & U.N INVITE TO CHICAGO!!? & MUELER FIRING MOVEON.ORG RAPID RALLIES &
Page 1 of 1