Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA? Empty
PostSubject: Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA?   Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Scott Binsack from this morning, 14 October 2017. He must have taken a 10mg chill pill because his delivery is rather calmer that earlier postings and the information is first rate. Video is only 1 hour and is definitely worth seeing.

Second shooter arrested in Johnson City Tennessee THE DAY AFTER the Las Vegas shootings. Links to this below. I haven’t seen any of this on any of my mainstream news feeds. Have you? Only local news is reporting.

Who is this guy, Bob Smith the Las Vegas FBI is hiding on the 47th floor since 02 October in the MGM VDARA?

Paddock and his brother are both spooks. Information about the gun running tied to them.

Jesus Campos and CIA links?

Binsack said at just after the 50 min mark, “How do you destroy a nation? DISTRACT – DECEIVE – DIVIDE!” He’s 100% correct.

Second shooter arrested in Tennessee on 02 October. Link to this below in quote boxes.

Quote :
http://wjhl.com/2017/10/02/wcso-johnson-city-man-charged-after-deputies-find-automatic-weapons-over-900-rounds-of-ammo-in-stop/

By News Channel 11 Staff and Jordan Moore Published: October 2, 2017, 2:38 pm Updated: October 3, 2017, 7:46 am

Quote :
http://wjhl.com/2017/10/03/nearby-houses-evacuated-as-agents-search-home-of-johnson-city-man-found-with-machine-guns-ammo/

By News Channel 11 Staff and Justin Soto Published: October 3, 2017, 4:57 pm Updated: October 4, 2017, 6:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWA8o2FSKbU

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Oct 14, 2017
BREAKING NEW LAS VEGAS EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE:
10/14/2017 Tonight's private MFA Underground show with MFA - March For America Founder/CEO "Scott J Binsack"... "WHO IS THE VEGAS FBI HIDING ON THE 47TH FLOOR OF VDARA? / SECOND SHOOTER ARRESTED"

Scott Binsack shares more exclusive evidence given to him by his sources in Las Vegas that the FBI since October 2nd has been hiding out a mystery man on the 47th floor of the MGM Vdara Hotel and Spa in Las Vegas under heavy guard and an alias name in the MGM guest registry system. Scott further confirms that MGM Resorts got served with its first victim legal action and has ordered all MGM employees on a gag order not to speak to anyone concerning the October 1st, 2017 Harvest Shooting Massacre. Scott then goes on to explain his sources in the federal government have confirmed that Scott Edminsten arrested on October 2nd in the State of Tennessee with a large weapons cache while speeding is tied to Stephen Paddock and that MSM is deliberately not reporting on this major arrest and gun seizures. He further goes into the possibility that alleged Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos may be an FBI Agent undercover at the time of Stephen Paddock's shooting. A show not to miss!!

And, he mentions in the first video that he produced an earlier video back on September 14 titled “09/14/2017 BREAKING - OCTOBER U.S. FALSE FLAG POSSIBLE”. I’ve posted that video below. I haven’t watched it YET but will do so. It runs 1hr 34min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjlmmjTfVg

Show Notes wrote:
Published on Sep 14, 2017
Private MFA Underground Group Live Show - 09/13/2017

MFA - "March For America, LLC" Founder/CEO "Scott Binsack" breaks down new information that points to an upcoming possible False Flag event by the U.S. Government in October. A show not to miss!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA?   Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Notes on second “False Flag” video:

First 12½ minutes  - object in the Guatemalan sky video. Not Binsack’s video but he plays it through for us to see.

He talks about the Nemesis (Nibiru) system arriving. Tie ins with Hurricanes - pole shift.

Hard to get hotel rooms in Nevada where he travels to frequently - reason given is UN troops by the thousands are taking the rooms.

Military is placing equipment all over the country – getting ready for something.

19 minute mark – shows a video of weather patterns from someone I believe may be BPEarthwatch. The video voice seems right to me for either BP or Dutchsinse. Binsack gives commentary through the video.

30 minute mark: FEMA 3 ALERT region 3 – that’s Wash. DC, Penn., Virginia(s) [both], Maryland, and Delaware area – YOU THEN READ ALONG WITH BINSACK WITH YOUR EYES POPPING!!!! Do you see that October 01 date people???? Binsack is SPOT ON with this! Remember what happened in Las Vegas on the 1st!

43 minute mark: Plays a few video clips, one of a Canadian ISIS recruit giving testimony, then another clip where the Philippines are featured, prompting a “POW – HIT” comment from Binsack!!! Other various video clops from all over about weather, military, much until the 1hr 01min mark.

1hr 08 minute mark: Shows what he thinks will happen on Sept. 23 (anyone remember that date?). [My observation on that topic. He has an entire Sept. 23 video on YouTube. I haven’t watched it.] He plays a segment from Coast to Coast Radio with George Noory and L.A Marzulli and they are talking about the rapture. Binsack shares that “we are in prophetic times whatever you want to call it!”

This video ends with a rather weird and disturbing plasma discharge (or is it a space plasma discharge between our sun and Nibiru?)

I found it all pretty interesting. This review is just the Clif Notes version for those of us old enough to remember what Clif Notes were. Lots more I didn’t mention here.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Ready For Even MORE DAMNING Las Vegas Reporting? Who is This Guy, “Bob Smith”, the Las Vegas FBI is Hiding on Floor 47 since 02 Oct. in the MGM VDARA?
Page 1 of 1