Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!   Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 3:54 pm

Scott Binsack, for whatever you or I might think about his abrasiveness, has been in Las Vegas the past few days info gathering. I’ve been keeping up – he’s still there today gathering info and filming. Hey, if the guy is going to spend his money and time traveling and filming and trying to sleuth out what the lame stream media SHOULD be reporting on, well, I’m for seeing what he comes up with. There will be more to follow . . . don’t know when, but more info is coming. I hope we all get something from this.

Watch these videos in chronological order top to bottom. Afterwards have a look at the photo below the video’s.

First video (~½ minute long) is from night of Oct. 01 shot from ground level at the location I’ve indicated in my screenshot below. It's the same exact spot Binsack shot a photo from too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwRaDZCP918

Scott Binsack visits the towers on 20 Oct. (video about 3 minutes long)

https://vimeo.com/239187458

UPDATE 1 OF 10 - MFA LIVE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING: At Ground Zero Mandalay Bay from MFA TV on Vimeo.

Now have a look at the photo below. Binsack stands in the APPROXIMATE SPOT that the person shooting the first video above stood filming those 4th floor muzzle flashes the night of Oct. 01. What do you see reflected in the Mandalay Bay windows people?

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! Binsac10

Below is my annotated screenshot of the 4th floor reflection in the first video and the approximate location Binsack took his tower reflection photo. It just doesn't get any clearer that this!!!

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! Mandal10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!   Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:57 pm

This is great detective work !   It explains why there were flashes  (as in gunfire ) from the 4th floor but no broken window(s)  there. .. but will anyone  in authority admit it.... ??  The lack of broken windows on that 4th floor discredited the witnesses of  flashes appearing to come from there.. Now they have been vindicated.
I 'd like to see some honest detective work  by authorities and  analyzation concerning the trajectory of the found bullets in inanimate objects  .  I bet the angle  of those  would implicate the towers as a location of  the shooters(s) . I won't be holding my breath for this truth to come out.. 
 The question I have now is ..why this elaborate cover/set up which had to have been planned well in advance . Something's much deeper is here..
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!   Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:26 am

judy, you are not going to see honest detective work or research out of the establishment any more....there is an agenda being carried out now, and unless you can walk back and see the big picture, you won't get it.....the sheeple can't see it because they have been conditioned to look the other way......this is not carried out by a human intelligence....remember pauls warning about wrestling with "ghosts"......right now, keep your eyes on hollywood and washington dc.....it appears that things are about to get very ugly for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!   Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas: DON’T MISS THIS!!! Damning Evidence Inside This Post – You Can’t Un-see This Once You’ve Seen it For Yourself!
Page 1 of 1