Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful Empty
PostSubject: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 3:39 pm

https://www.westernjournalism.com/trump-issues-new-warning-to-mccain-be-careful/

Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful
"But at some point I fight back, and it won't be pretty."
By Andrew Kerr
on October 17, 2017 at 10:51am

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump warned Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., that he would “fight back” in response to McCain’s thinly veiled attack on the president during an award ceremony Monday night.

“People have to be careful, because at some point I fight back,” Trump said during a radio interview with WMAL host Chris Plante.

“I’m being very nice. I’m being very, very nice. But at some point I fight back, and it won’t be pretty,” Trump continued.

RELATED STORIES

Watch: Right After Eminem Blasts Trump Voters, Diamond & Silk Take It To The Next Level
Sean Hannity Unleashes: ‘If Mitch McConnell Can’t Do His Job, Go! Get Out!’
Trump Was Right: Obama Did Not Call John Kelly When His Son Was Killed In Afghanistan
McCain responded bluntly to Trump’s warning, saying he’s faced “far greater challenges than this.”

Follow
Dan Merica ✔️@danmericaCNN
In response to Trump's threat, McCain had this blunt response: "I’ve faced far greater challenges than this" https://twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/920299941989318656 …
8:00 AM - Oct 17, 2017
50 50 Replies   237 237 Retweets   546 546 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The tit-for-tat came after McCain chided the “half-baked, spurious nationalism” that has grown prevalent in the United States during and after Trump’s ascent to power.

“To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain ‘the last best hope of earth’ for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history,” McCain said Monday in Philadelphia after receiving the National Constitution Center’s Liberty Medal.

“We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil,” McCain continued, according to The Hill. “We are the custodians of those ideals at home, and their champion abroad. We have done great good in the world. That leadership has had its costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we did. We have a moral obligation to continue in our just cause, and we would bring more than shame on ourselves if we don’t. We will not thrive in a world where our leadership and ideals are absent. We wouldn’t deserve to.”

McCain has frequently invoked America’s core values in his criticisms of Trump and his “America First” approach to policy.

In May, McCain blasted Secretary of State Rex Tillerson for suggesting that America’s foreign policy must stray from its core values at times.

TRENDING STORIES

FBI Had Evidence That Russia Bribed Clinton Foundation Before Obama Approved Uranium Deal
Breaking: Highest Possible Warning Issued Over ‘Rare’ Category 3 Hurricane Ophelia (Video)
This Week In The NFL: Pictures Reveal Nearly Empty Stadiums As Fans Lash Back Against Protests
“With those words, Secretary Tillerson sent a message to oppressed people everywhere: Don’t look to the United States for hope,” McCain wrote in response to Tillerson in an op-ed for the New York Times.

“Depriving the oppressed of a beacon of hope could lose us the world we have built and thrived in,” McCain warned. “It could cost our reputation in history as the nation distinct from all others in our achievements, our identity and our enduring influence on mankind. Our values are central to all three.”

As CNN reported, Trump’s feud with McCain dates back to when Trump launched his presidential campaign in 2015, when he suggested the senator wasn’t a war hero because he was captured during the Vietnam war.

“He is a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people that weren’t captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured.”

McCain earned Trump’s scorn in 2017 when the senator cast the deciding vote against the GOP’s Obamacare repeal plan.

“Sen. McCain, you mean the one who voted against Obamacare?” Trump asked during an August news conference. “You mean Sen. McCain who voted against us getting good health care?”

What do you think? Scroll down to comment below.
Share your feedback or suggest a correction
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Now would be a good time for all the Vietnam Vets that blasted McCain to come back out and remind everybody what a fraud he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:34 pm

Quote :
“We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil,” McCain continued

He lives in the land of make-believe. We live in the real world.
This is a war on reality.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Lovisa wrote:
Quote :
“We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil,” McCain continued

He lives in the land of make-believe. We live in the real world.
This is a war on reality.

And with him having seen war, he should know as much as anybody that there has been plenty of blood shed to build and protect this country. 

All this was was flowery speech meant to gain him slaps on the back while trying to put down the POTUS.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 9:54 pm

I see through him... and have no respect .. ... didn't he have a head "wound" not long ago....   I know, I know ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm a Vet and I have no Respect cause that war was started to ge where we are today ... closer to Satan's One World Glovernment!!!
McCain sold himself out over there to get more food and better treatment... to me He is a Traitor!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 9:28 pm

John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” Propaganda Recording Released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y  not deletable , saved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful   DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAIN SWAMP, DRAIN MCCAIN:::: Trump Issues New Warning To McCain: Be Careful
Page 1 of 1