Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Empty
PostSubject: SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2095
ATTENTION TO ALL CHURCHES,BIBLE STUDIES AND MINISTRIES:HEADS UP IMPORTANT INFO, FROM WOMAN I PERSONALLY KNOW
Hi Steve,

I think it would be good to do more on churches checking their facebook pages. After I read that yesterday, checked at my church and back in 2013 a fellow posted about visiting the church and he belonged to LaVey church of satan. Said he was there to convert the warvangelicals. I need to look up what that means. 

I contacted my pastor and they are removing that. People don't realize that witchcraft is the fastest growing religion in the US. I looked at the guys facebook page and he disappeared to Alaska in 2015. Lots of ugly stuff, degrading to women, what age was OK to have sex with children, rituals done, etc. Church office staff need training in this.

Kathy

Nov 7, 2017

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Empty
PostSubject: Pentagon Preps For North Korean Attack on US West Coast   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:33 am

https://www.trunews.com/listen/pentagon-preps-for-north-korean-attack-on-us-west-coast

Pentagon Preps For North Korean Attack on US West Coast
November 07, 2017
SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Pentagon-Preps-for-North-Korean-Attack-on-US-West-Coast2_600_338_80

Pentagon deploys defense systems along West coast to defend attack by North Korean nuclear tipped ICBMs; Saudi prince freezes bank accounts of Old Guard as diplomatic cables show collusion with Israel toward war; Weinstein hires army of Mossad spies as Left eats their own amid the ongoing sex scandal
Today’s Audio Streamcast. Click the audio bar to listen:

Right-click to download today’s show to your local device in mp3 format: Streamcast MP3

DONATE TODAY!
[size]

[size=31]Support TRUNEWS to help build a global news network that provides a credible source for world news[/size]

We believe Christians need and deserve their own global news network to keep the worldwide Church informed, and to offer Christians a positive alternative to the anti-Christian bigotry of the mainstream news media
 [/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Atacama desert of Chile hides a MASSIVE hand protruding from the ground   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 am

The Atacama desert of Chile hides a MASSIVE hand protruding from the ground

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! 2014-09-21-18.10.33-150x150
By
Ivan

THE UNEXPLAINED

[size=31]The Atacama desert of Chile hides a MASSIVE hand protruding from the ground
[/size]

It’s as if a giant was buried beneath the Atacama Desert, reaching for the sky asking for help.

It’s called the hand of the desert or ‘la mano del Desierto’, and it’s a massive statue found in the Atacama Desert of Chile, at an altitude of 1,100 meters above sea level.

Located in the Atacama Desert in Chile, some 75 kilometers south of the city of Antofagasta, there is a massive hand protruding from the ground.

Its existence has created confusion among many who traveled the Panamerican Highway, seeing a massive hand reaching from the sky, half buried under the thick layers of the Atacama Desert.

So, what’s up with the hand? Is there like a giant statue buried beneath it?

No, not really, although it would be pretty cool, right?

Anyway, the hand of the desert is a steel sculpture built with reinforced concrete and has a height of 11 m. It was inaugurated on March 28, 1992, and its construction was financed thanks to contributions from the  Corporación Pro Antofagasta, a local booster organization.

Its maintenance is carried out by the same corporation, who perform cleaning operations since the sculpture is a constant target of graffiti.

According to its author, Chilean sculptor Mario Irarrázabal, each visitor to the Hand of the Desert can give their own interpretation of the meaning of this sculpture.

Some say it is the city saying goodbye to the traveler.

According to others, it represents the victims of injustice and torture during the military dictatorship of 1973-1990. May agree it was built to portray the vulnerability and helplessness, especially the miners of the city of Antofagasta, the remote center of Chile’s copper mining industry.

Check out a set of incredible images of the Hand of the desert here.

And if you want to visit the statue yourself, its located about 75km south of the town of Antofagasta marked 1309 on the Pan-American Highway.

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! 16274647635_abd6662703_o
Photo by Claudio Fernandez/Flickr

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! 11861233913_aa562bbde5_o-768x1024
Photo by Mariana Ormeño/Flickr

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Mano-del-Desierto

Photo by Stefa nin/Flickr

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! ManodelDesiertoPanoramica-1024x293
Panorama around Mano del Desierto. Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Shutterstock_443779387
Image Credit: Shutterstock

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Shutterstock_326720948
Image Credit Shutterstock

You may also like...

• Meet Qasr al-Farid—carved out of a single rock, and abandoned in the MIDDLE of the desert
  • Russian scientists have found MASSIVE amounts of EXTRATERRESTRIAL material in Iranian desert
  • The Sahara was ‘green’ for over 6,000 years and had 10 times more rain than now
  • Over 150 rock art paintings which date back to 2000 BC found in Chile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:04 am

Nov

New Audio From The Night Of The Las Vegas Massacre Reveals That There Was “Another Active Shooter” In The Bar At The Top Of The Mandalay Bay Hotel During The Attack

Alex Thomas
- November 7th, 2017
17 Comments, Join in »
Newly released audio from the Clark County Fire Department has provided even more proof that there were multiple shooters during The Las Vegas Massacre.
Continue Reading...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:10 am

Nov

New Audio From The Night Of The Las Vegas Massacre Reveals That There Was “Another Active Shooter” In The Bar At The Top Of The Mandalay Bay Hotel During The Attack

Alex Thomas
- November 7th, 2017
17 Comments, Join in »
Newly released audio from the Clark County Fire Department has provided even more proof that there were multiple shooters during The Las Vegas Massacre.
Continue Reading...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2,000-yr Old Sundial Changes Perception of Ancient Rome   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:30 am

2,000-yr Old Sundial Changes Perception of Ancient Rome
One Marcus Novius Tubula apparently ordered the sundial to mark his noble appointment as tribune of Rome itself, say archaeologists after finding it in ancient town of Interamna Lirenas
By Ruth Schuster Nov 08, 2017
read more: https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology/1.821742

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! 2843311294
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BRITISH ARMS SALES TO SAUDI ARABIA JUMP 500% AS COALITION SEALS OFF YEMEN BORDERS   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:31 am

BRITISH ARMS SALES TO SAUDI ARABIA JUMP 500% AS COALITION SEALS OFF YEMEN BORDERS

The sale of UK-made bombs and missiles to Saudi Arabia has leapt by almost 500 percent, according to new data from Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT). British munitions have been used in the Saudi-led coalition war in Yemen, contributing to the humanitarian catastrophe there.
[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklistednews.com%2FBritish_arms_sales_to_Saudi_Arabia_jump_500%25_as_coalition_seals_off_Yemen_borders%2F61579%2F0%2F38%2F38%2FY%2FM.html&title=British arms sales to Saudi Arabia jump 500% as coalition seals off Yemen borders]Share[/url] | 4 Comments 

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am

LEAKED SECRET CABLE CONFIRMS ISRAEL CONSPIRING WITH SAUDI ARABIA TO PROVOKE WAR

In what can be referred to as a smoking gun, on Tuesday, Israeli News Channel 10 published a leaked diplomatic cable confirming a long-running ‘conspiracy theory’ of Israeli-Saudi coordination to provoke war. As ZH reports, the cable was sent to all Israeli ambassadors throughout the world concerning the chaotic events that unfolded over the weekend in Lebanon and Saudi Arabia, which began with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri’s unexpected resignation after he was summoned to Riyadh by his Saudi-backers, and led to the Saudis announcing that Lebanon had “declared war” against the kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Texas Church Massacre: What They’re NOT Telling You   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am

https://www.prisonplanet.com/texas-church-massacre-what-theyre-not-telling-you.html

Texas Church Massacre: What They’re NOT Telling You

Cover-up? Officials now claim no religious or political motivation
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
November 6, 2017
https://youtu.be/o4MEYz67iN0

Gunman was a committed atheist.
He posted hate about Christians on Facebook before the attack.
He entered a church and tried to massacre 50 Christians.
Officials say: ‘No religious motivation.’
Do you believe it?

Please SHARE this video: https://youtu.be/o4MEYz67iN0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ‘Do not try us!’ Fiery Trump issues sternest warning yet to Kim Jong-un   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:04 am

https://www.prisonplanet.com/do-not-try-us-fiery-trump-issues-sternest-warning-yet-to-kim-jong-un.html

‘Do not try us!’ Fiery Trump issues sternest warning yet to Kim Jong-un

Daily Mail
November 8, 2017
President Donald Trump said Wednesday in South Korea that the ‘sinister regime’ to the North has become a dangerous menace, and warned North Korea’s dictator Kim Jong-un not to test his patience.
https://youtu.be/lcv0Wq4ZF5s

‘Today, I hope I speak not only for our countries, but for all civilized nations, when I say to the North: Do not underestimate us. And do not try us.’
Addressing a global audience, he insisted that ‘the world cannot tolerate the menace of a rogue regime that threatens it with nuclear devastation.’
‘All responsible nations must join forces to isolate the brutal regime of North Korea – to deny it any form of support, supply, or acceptance.’
In a long soliloquy about North Korea, he said the totalitarian state is the result of ‘a tragic experiment in the laboratory of history … in which leaders imprison their people under the banner of fascism and oppression.’
It’s ‘a country ruled like a cult,’ he said, fueled by ‘a deranged belief in the ruler’s destiny.’
Read more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fusion GPS ** BRIBED Reporters ** to Push Phony Trump-Collusion Story    SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:06 am

• Bank Records Show Fusion GPS ** BRIBED Reporters ** to Push Phony Trump-Collusion Story 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: $300 Million In Crypto Currency Lost FOREVER Thanks To A Bug In A Digital Wallet   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 am

A bug ate it and Ran Away!
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/300-million-in-crypto-currency-lost-forever-thanks-to-a-bug-in-a-digital-wallet_11082017
$300 Million In Crypto Currency Lost FOREVER Thanks To A Bug In A Digital Wallet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Report: Former Intelligence Operative ZACK Is “Picked Up” By The FBI After Warning About A False Flag Terror Attack Inside The United States   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 4:23 pm

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/report-former-intelligence-operative-is-picked-up-by-the-fbi-after-warning-about-a-false-flag-terror-attack-inside-the-united-states_11082017

Report: Former Intelligence Operative Is “Picked Up” By The FBI After Warning About A False Flag Terror Attack Inside The United States

Alex Thomas
November 8th, 2017
SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! Fbi-staged-terror
A former military and intelligence operative who has called into The Alex Jones Show on numerous occasions has been picked up by the FBI after his shocking public warning that the United States was about to fall victim to a false flag terror attack, according to a report by Infowars.com.
The caller, identified only as Zach, warned yesterday that the Saudi civil war was about to “spill over” into terror attacks within the United States that would be blamed on Yemeni nationals but actually carried out by deep state agents within the CIA.
“There are going to be attacks, by what will be described as Yemeni nationals in the United States but I’m just going to put this out there, these are CIA operatives, 

CIA proxies who are rogue at this point because their entire infrastructure has been dissolved by the Trump Administration,” the source warned.
“I’m just going to say it right now, during this week there is an attempt by Yemeni nationals inside the United States… false flag,” he continued after discussing who really launched the ICBM from Yemen.

https://youtu.be/1yIq8PdAzQ0

Sometime after the insider revealed this bombshell information he was apparently picked up by the FBI, despite the fact that he had not revealed any classified information.
In other words, the source was seemingly taken into custody because of his false flag warning.
“We have a source who got picked up by the FBI last night, I know who the source is, and he has actually been in the news before and is a prominent member of the military and intelligence community,” Jones revealed in an update.
“The FBI came and picked him up two hours after he was on as a caller, took him in to a military facility and hes there… hes even still got his phone, they took it away and downloaded it. Took his laptop and home computer. He has a lawyer now. Over what he said on air.”

https://youtu.be/C8gLSpeeyhY

To recap, a high-level military and intelligence source not only revealed a Saudi connection to the Las Vegas Massacre, he then went on to warn about what he believed to be an upcoming false flag terror attack that would be blamed on the Middle East but actually carried out by the deep state.
He was taken into custody shortly after.
“The word is [from the source] that Yemeni terrorists are getting ready to strike in Europe and the United States as part of this civil war,” Jones continued. “Within two hours of him saying that, the FBI was at his house, had transcripts and recordings of his last 7 or 8 phone calls here.”
Stay tuned as this is a developing story that will be updated as additional information comes in.
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!   SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING'S === 11-8-2017 CHURCHES CHECK FB PAGE&!!!PENTAGON PLACES MISSILES ON WEST COAST&GIANT HAND -CHILE!!
Page 1 of 1