Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666   Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Here we go again,

I wrote to Paul Begley and gave him this info at least 6 months ago.
He wrote back and told me he would look at it. I never got a reply after that.
I also told Steve Q and M.A and they both replied by email and said "no" they didn't think so.

I never told them that I served as British Military Intelligence Officer for 7 years
nor that I was white/British and fluent in all West Asian languages and had been briefed on the plan some years ago. I was also born into the House of York and I believe you know what that means.
I couldn't understand how they could just dismiss what I was telling them when I was their brother in Christ. I have no reason to lie.

I posted on here about the PAN card in the last six months. I think RESEARCHER will confirm this. I will put up a picture again just in case anyone didn't see it.
I hope this will go some way to proving what I said about Bluetooth and PAN as the mark in the hand, the National Insurance 666 Pan card is for the mark in the forehead part of the scripture for the poor.
Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 Card_p10
Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 Card_p11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666   Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Jigsaw1966 wrote:
I think RESEARCHER will confirm this.

Yup, at least three times. Here's what I found. A quick Google search found these. It was at the top of the list.

Here back in March 2017
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t16188-pan-update-or-the-forehead

Here in May 2017
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t13961-pan-and-the-mark-of-the-beast?highlight=mark+of+the+beast

Here in Sept. 2017
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t18149-no-luck-in-trying-to-contact-the-watchmen

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Prophecy Alert: “India Central Bank Mandates National ID To Bank” 666
Page 1 of 1