Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH Empty
PostSubject: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 11:38 am

http://thephaser.com/2017/10/stanley-kubrick-told-us-the-truth/

rom SGTreport:
STANLEY KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH
VIDEO:
Director Stanley Kubrick told us everything we need to know about current events and who is running the world in his 1999 film Eyes Wide Shut.
Eyes Wide Shut Hidden Occult Meaning – Jay Dyer
https://youtu.be/w7H-pxcWL5g
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm

YES HE DID & They have been telling us for a very long time
What I am going to tell you at the end, you will not find on the internet. Check for yourslves.
see below a painting by Riccardiano  “Story of Romulus and Remus, Mars and Rhea Silvia, Faustulus and Acca Larenti,” 15th cen
KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH 19306c10

If You look to the far right of the picture you can see the mother of the boys Romulus and Remus handing them over to be taken to safety

Her name is RHEA SILVIA & she claimed the god MARS was the father of the brothers. 

In the background there are 2 towers and to the left a temple with a gold dome on the top. There are also some masonic symbols painted on the sides of the temple. The boys were palced in a basket made of reeds and sent of down the river to escape death.
Only to be saved and raised by a beast.

KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH Romulu10
The painter was a student of the mystery schools, trying to tell the public a secret across
time and space?
What do you see? Two brothers, placed in a basket in much the same way a Moses, The temple with the gold dome, The two towers,

What about the mothers name?  RHEA SILVIA 

So what is the secret message?

RHEA SILVIA is an anagram

"Sharia Evil"  bares 2 sons
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Jigsaw1966 wrote:
RHEA SILVIA is an anagram
"Sharia Evil"  bares 2 sons

Verified by me! First 5 hits from an online anagram generator. Link below - see for yourself.

https://wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

Aerial Shiv
Sharia Live
Sharia Evil
Sharia Veil
Sharia Vile

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 7:14 am

pull up his last movie, "eyes wide shut" and watch and pick out all of the occult symbolism throughout the move.....it will open your eyes....i think kubrick was murdered
Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Nazi War Criminals Enjoying a Peaceful Retirement in Australia?

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/nazi-war-criminals-enjoying-a-peaceful-retirement-in-australia-1.432832
KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH A_litt10
A little bird told me Miss Kidman has an infamous grandmother, 
Gudrun? but How true? I do not know.

Below the Vril Women, all went missing after the war

KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH Vrilwo10
KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH Gudrun10
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 8:13 pm

jigsaw, nobody would touch this except for the few of us on here....not saying anything, but sometimes you have to think outside the box....remember,we ain't wrestling against normal humans....i don't give a damn what my honorary redneck brother researcher says, there is something very wrong with george soros,too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH   KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KUBRICK TOLD US THE TRUTH
Page 1 of 1