Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD! Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!   DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 pm

• Trump’s New Attorney General Nominee and Robert Mueller Are Best Friends SQ;THIS IS TANTAMOUNT TO SURRENDER ON TRUMPS BEHALF,THIS PROVOKES THE IDEA THAT THE PREZ IS BEING BLACKMAILED AS HE RE-ENFORCES HIS ENEMIES 

• Some are reporting that the Internet kill switch is only a few months away. When that happens, free speech will be gone forever.SQ-NOTE,ALMOST ALL TECH BILLIONAIRES ARE LIBERAL,GLOBALIST'S, WHO HAVE MOVED THEIR DEVELOPMENT OPERATIONS TO CHINA! 

• Grocery stores would run out of food in 3 days if long-haul truckers stopped :Trucking moves 71% of the freight in the United States.ATMs would be cashless. Gas stations would run out of fuel.clean drinking water would run dry in as little as two weeks 

• Thousands of truckers in a Facebook group called 'Black Smoke Matters' are planning a one-day nationwide strike this April SQ-CONTROL THE PRODUCTION,TRANSPORTATION ,AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF FOOD AND YOU CONTROL THE PEOPLE 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!   DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 11:54 am

Trucking stopped and stores empty was one of the 5 end times 'tornado' visions Perry Stone had.
They were not actual tornadoes, just a Spiritual representation of a devastating storm upon the land.
Included in the five was 9/11.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

DO NOT GET TOO COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!
Page 1 of 1