Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Researcher, and all other interested parties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Researcher, and all other interested parties Empty
PostSubject: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:15 am

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/stephen-paddock-fringe-links-and-vids-update-gun-running-mk-ultra-pedogate-/72598450/

I put this in a separate post and not in yours  so you would see it before it got lost in all of the clutter....this will lead you to other links and this is suspicious as it can be....just weird....the guy that made this post on tigerdroppings is the guy that pops in and out with amazing information that almost always proves to be true.....he is the guy with the key to 4 chan that allows me to go straight to the info he is talking about....i don't want to take the time or go to the trouble to try and navigate it, so i just wait on him to pop in
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:26 am

Thanks Mike. I'm looking at your link now. There is some VERY interesting stuff there. Everyone should take a look.

michael371 wrote:
so you would see it before it got lost in all of the clutter....

Go up topside. Check to see if there might be a new pinned topic . . . .

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 am

Thanks for keeping us updated on 4chan type stuff. A lot of us, including myself, are unfamiliar with it.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 9:04 am

Sansanoy wrote:
Thanks for keeping us updated on 4chan type stuff. A lot of us, including myself, are unfamiliar with it.
Sansanoy, I think it is deliberately very hard to navigate.   Those guys and gals on there are brilliant, and many are very talented hackers.  They can find out damn near anything, and reading stuff there is really above my intellectual paygrade, as far as their discussing the technology of the website.   Reddit is another place but there seems to be an anti-Christian mindset, leftwing type group in there, but they reveal good stuff also....I just wait on this guy  THINEPREPAREDANI to show up.....as you with some of the posts, many take snide shots at this dude because they are blinded and can't see the big picture......they don't understand the supernatural evil involved in the world system that has always been there when human government is in existence

THIS IS FOR THE SLEUTHS ON THE WATCHER FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....go to this link

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/stephen-paddock-fringe-links-and-vids-update-gun-running-mk-ultra-pedogate-/72598450/

and just read...pay no attention to the mockers....go to the pictures of the tatoo of the #13 on paddocks neck....then go to the shot of him after he was killed....where is the tatoo on his neck?....is it just a coincidental fold of the skin?   photoshop? ......patsy.....I am going to pull up some stuff on this later on after the harsh weather comes  in this weekend and I have to stay inside....I am trying to finish up some odd jobs since I am off prednisone and the residual effects are wearing off....damn, that is a wonderful drug, its just too bad it will kill you, like it did my mother, or make your life miserable in your old age....Good gosh, there are so many loose ends and tangled webs that ferreting this out could take years
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:11 am

From First OP Link wrote:
6.) 3 weeks before the LV murders 4chan fbi-anon said that CHERTOFF & ADELSON were going to murder 1,000's in OCTOBER, ADELSON is the person who owns most of the worlds child fricking whore-houses off-shore, and he is #1 campaign contributor to TRUMP.

???  4chan fbi-anon  ???

Mike, anybody, any info on this fbi-anon person? Sounds like someone other than MegAnon to me. This was posted about half way down on page #4 by ThinePreparedAni, who by the way started the thread.

This is gonna bug me . . . . hope someone knows.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:19 am

Kim's bombs or EMP will soon cover up everything and their wrong doings.

So make it clear who all your enemies are in darkness, prepare and pray!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:37 am

michael371 wrote:
prednisone....damn, that is a wonderful drug, its just too bad it will kill you

Some days I would almost KILL for 10mg of prednisone!!!! Lots of hip pain here and prednisone really helps when I can get it . . . doc won't gimme a script even though it cuts hip inflammation almost completely.

Getting old is not for wimps!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 10:52 am

michael371 wrote:
the #13 on paddocks neck....then go to the shot of him after he was killed....where is the tatoo on his neck?....is it just a coincidental fold of the skin?

I lean towards folds on the neck. The guy is / was 64 and he looks like he was rode hard and put away wet. Dude looks a LOT OLDER than 64  . . . hard life of sex, drugs, booze . . .

I also don't think that guy who was dead in Paddock's room was the real Paddock! Too much is wrong with that photo.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:07 am

its one thing to try to find stuff with internet mining, its another to try to discern and weed out deliberate misinformation....on tigerdroppings during the election last year, there were paid "posters" that joined and spewed lies and misinformation against trump...one of the posters outed them when he revealed that his brother was being paid to do that on various websites.....with all of the left hand/right hand stuff, its easy to hide in plain sight
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:27 am

HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THIS, ITS PROVES THAT WE AIN'T CRAZY...THEY GOT EM'

https://twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/923735144057528320
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 12:25 pm

researcher wrote:
From First OP Link wrote:
6.) 3 weeks before the LV murders 4chan fbi-anon said that CHERTOFF & ADELSON were going to murder 1,000's in OCTOBER, ADELSON is the person who owns most of the worlds child fricking whore-houses off-shore, and he is #1 campaign contributor to TRUMP.

???  4chan fbi-anon  ???

Mike, anybody, any info on this fbi-anon person? Sounds like someone other than MegAnon to me. This was posted about half way down on page #4 by ThinePreparedAni, who by the way started the thread.

This is gonna bug me . . . . hope someone knows.
look, i'm wide-eyed just like you, when i get to read the anon guys...i have followed them for a long time and i promise you that they are most always right....i don't know, i just read and wait, because what they say is going to happen, is damn near always going to happen...its somebody inside something...how the hell does alex jones get his info...people laugh at him, but i ain't one of them, because he is almost always right...i think he is controlled opposition, and i do not trust him as being a legitimate "informed citizen"....the fact that he is upright and breathing, confirms that he is connected to somebody somewhere....buckle up bubba, ride gonna' get rough now
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:15 pm

So it's coming out, even with gubmnt withholding some JFK documents back. Below link to see what "redpill" was jumping up and down about on twitter.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32403785.pdf

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researcher, and all other interested parties   Researcher, and all other interested parties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Researcher, and all other interested parties
Page 1 of 1