Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Holder threatens Congress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Eric Holder threatens Congress Empty
PostSubject: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 pm

https://twitter.com/EricHolder/status/941315510179893249

Unbelievable:

Eric Holder‏Verified account @EricHolder

Speaking on behalf of the vast majority of the American people, Republicans in Congress be forewarned:any attempt to remove Bob Mueller will not be tolerated.These are BS attacks on him/his staff that are blatantly political-designed to hide the real wrongdoing. Country not party

I'm going to have to get a twitter account.  Why just sit and stew..I could tell him what I think!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 pm

dove, the corrupt,treasonous bastard is scared to death
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:34 pm

I certainly hope he's scared.

Just saw this pic he tweeted on Nov. 7th.  Fanning the fires of 'race war'.

" Eric Holder‏Verified account @EricHolder Nov 7
Too many people sacrificed too much to give ALL Americans the ballot. We pay the debt to them by voting. So today get out and VOTE!"

Eric Holder threatens Congress DOCjZM9W4AA94O2

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:56 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm going to have to get a twitter account.  Why just sit and stew..I could tell him what I think!

For what it's worth - he probably doesn't give a s**t what you say or think one way or another. Reconsider that twitter - it's just another way for big brother to spy on you.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm

U're right, of course.  To be effective we have to drop facts in their way.  But U know, when Trey Gowdy was questioning Rosenstein yesterday and asking AGAIN for the release of subpoened documents, it
seems we're all still running on conjecture and speculation and very little solid evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DkrOjQ0lkI

However, there's still hope: this guy's great!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 10:06 am

KIM WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:43 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRGtAylV4AA3rIT?format=jpg&name=small

my wife and i are growing short on patience...how incriminating does your evidence have to be?....bring them to my house, bound head and feet....there is a landfill not far from here, and they leave the keys in the bulldozer ....i'll fix things up for us all
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:53 pm

michael371 wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRGtAylV4AA3rIT?format=jpg&name=small

my wife and i are growing short on patience...how incriminating does your evidence have to be?....bring them to my house, bound head and feet....there is a landfill not far from here, and they leave the keys in the bulldozer ....i'll fix things up for us all

Are you accepting donations for gas/diesel for the bulldozer? If so, count me in for a few $$$. Be happy to throw the Bushes, Obama's, and Clinton's in as a side bonus too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:20 pm

speaking of the damned bushes, they are nazi's

http://libertyforlife.com/constitution/politicians/bushes.htm

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2003/oct/17/20031017-110534-8149r/

see, they did, in 1963 with the assassination of JFK, what they are trying to do now, perform a coup....they did gain control in 1963, right now, they are trying to hold it....these people are killers
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Eric Holder threatens Congress Bc43cebf28

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 pm

yep, he was going to audit the federal reserve,also
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Dove

No image. I did see that it came from GLP and they don't allow hot links. Think about saving the image to your computer then embed from your computer. Is the only way to get 'em to show up from GLP.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Oops.  I do so much link chasing, I forget where I'm at...
But it sounds like Mikey saw it???

Anyway, it's JFK with a quote 2 months before the assassination.

"I will splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces
and scatter it into the winds."

My opinion...there's a beast candidate for ya if there ever was one.
Oh darn..there's a Bush in them there bushes...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Holder threatens Congress   Eric Holder threatens Congress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Holder threatens Congress
Page 1 of 1