Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 8:11 am

and graphic...i'm pretty sure everyone on here can handle this, but i just wanted to issue a warning.....this is why this nation is going to hell, and if there is any doubt that pizzagate is most likely true, then just click the link....if somebody does not start being arrested, i just might go postal on the whole damned bunch...

now, researcher, go to the 15th chapter of the book of enoch( right now i am using laraunce's translation instead of charles) and read it, close your eyes and think about today, and then think about the final generation, the evil generation that will be raised up...connect the dots

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again#

and if that shit ain't enough for for you, click this one below....i have no doubt that the podestas kidnapped the little mccan girl....do you?

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/11/26/sick-lets-revisit-the-podesta-penchant-for-pedophilic-cannibalistic-and-satanic-art/#sthash.E3MV2V72.dpbs

and if you are a glutton for disgusting shit, just turn your gaze to these
https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 am

here is a video of doctor david jacobs on "aliens"....you should do a search on dr. jacobs and read his history (if you don't already know) before you watch this....EVERY CULTURE on the face of this earth has a story about this in various forms of lore.   remember that jacobs is an agnostic as you watch this.   there is a reason that i want ya'll to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECb-b0XVzSI
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:19 am

Geeee, thanks Mike. What a way to start Friday morning. A lot of this stuff has been on the forum before and I've saved and archived most of it. That 'so called artwork' stuff on the first link was new to me and super freaky. I haven't had nightmares that bad. These "things" need to be stopped. These "things" are NOT human! Yeshua said it would get bad, really bad, in the last days. Enoch wrote about it too. The mainstream church has poo-pooed Enoch - wonder why? < sarcasm >

For those of you who don't have a copy of Enoch below is a link to chapter 15 Mike referenced. Go read it.

http://book-ofenoch.com/chapter-15/

I said in a thread just yesterday

Researcher wrote:
And I've often said that I believe that many are already here right now sitting in the corner offices of corporations wearing three piece suits and driving Ferrari's. The lesser ones may just be those little grey's we all call alien's. Y'all have also heard me say that I think some of the people we like to think are human aren't human at all. No souls - empty suits of flesh - and nonredeemable - predestined for hell. We all know people who can suck the joy out of a room just by walking in through the door.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t19083-all-patrons-of-the-watcher-forum-please-look-at-this#46661

I stand behind that statement. Mike's posting today just helps to confirm it! How many of these "things" are NOT human?

There is no way for us to stop this, satan and the fallen are already too deeply embedded, but we need to pursue ways to slow it down if possible. I don't know what to do other than to rely on the promise that Yeshua is going to come back and He's going to be taking out the trash Himself. I can only fall back on that promise.

Meanwhile, while we are waiting on Him to return, try to educate as many people as possible. Oh yeah, you'll loose friends and family. You'll be mocked, ridiculed, uninvited, anathema to many. Kick the dust off your feet and move on.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:43 am

now, the question is "how did they go from 4th dimensional beings (spiritual or unseen) to beings that could mate with women and cause genetically altered offspring?....remember, they were there when God created Adam, they saw the "breath of life" given to that pile of dirt,chemcials,minerals,elements that now are the makeup of human flesh. They saw what "the breath of life was.   What was it?....hint

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:” 
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:23 pm

i don't understand what happens when i copy and paste...all the text that i type goes to the same size of that that i pasted...i just made this entry to avoid that...

who was the "HIM" of the passage of scripture?...of course you folks know, it was Christ Jesus/Yeshua/Yahushua...The HIM is the WORD OF GOD, just as described in the gospel of John....Christ Jesus is the Creator.  Now, I'll get back to the breath of life....i guess ima' sounding like "Q' WITH THIS but "what is the difference in things that are alive, or have lived at some point, and things that have never lived, such as rocks,metals,etc?....of course, its DNA....The God of abe,isaac,and jacob put His own DNA into ADAM.   the "watchers" had to have developed their own DNA, such as synthetic DNA is/has been developed right now:

https://www.engadget.com/2016/04/29/microsoft-dna-storage/

This is as deep as i can go, but ya'll get the picture....now factor in CERN and all of this "research" into DNA, along with quantum computing and you no longer have a world system that a natural man has dominion over.   Researcher, i am pretty sure that you get this, but i am not sure that i made this clear enough for others to grasp the gist of what i am trying bring across....

now come the "ufo" abductions...women all over the world,basically telling the same story...sexual assaults,harvesting eggs,l ike maybe "taking wives of all that they chose"....i have listened to hundreds of hours of "abductees" testimonies and interviews, and it is the same story, mostly...i know some are delusional, and some are trying to make a buck by making shit up....but a large percentage were obviously telling the truth, or believed they were telling the truth....several were terrified,still, just telling their account of their "abduction".....right here on my desk is a copy of "morals and dogma" by  albert pike and i know what the masonic "grand arcane" is, the great secret of freemasonry....its DNA....folks, they are back....the evil generation, due to the re-emergence of "alien DNA" is alive and well, just as God said it would be, and as quoted in enoch
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:26 pm

back again, finger joints killing me, so i had to take a pill and rest them a bit....dove, i checked on the my "voice prgram" installed in windows, and they say it is not good for voice to text, only for commands, so i am going to buy the dragon program after the saturnalia festival is over... i found the one that you found for $34 on amazon, with fairly good reviews...

Researcher, now read enoch 18 and 19, particularly chapter 19 where it says "numerous in appearance"....that can be perfectly translated as "appearing in MANY forms", which brings to mind all of the ancient documents, mostly of pagan origin, a few "Christian"(discernment required) that speak of the "shapeshifters?"....the old indian tales of lore of just that?....its no wonder that the book of enoch was the object of attempts to destroy it....it will tell you some fine stuff if you'll let it...i'm looking for something to show Researcher, but i could not remember where it was located, so i am just reading again, front to back.....remember, jude says that enoch prophesied the last days events, and Christ used the phrase "son of man"....the only other place i found that phrase?...yep, enoch
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:44 pm

Michael371 wrote:
This is as deep as i can go, but ya'll get the picture....now factor in CERN and all of this "research" into DNA, along with quantum computing and you no longer have a world system that a natural man has dominion over.   Researcher, i am pretty sure that you get this, but i am not sure that i made this clear enough for others to grasp the gist of what i am trying bring across....

You and I are on the same page. I'm glad to see that CERN, quantum stuff, DNA and all the rest of the out there woo stuff is being picked up and seriously considered here. About 10 or so years ago on another forum (pre-trib rapture ready forum) I suggested that at the fall our DNA was corrupted (you shall surely die) and God's redemption might be the restoration of His perfect DNA. Suggested that the book of life might just be our very own unique DNA given in the beginning by God. Guess I was too ahead of my time back then. The very idea got poo-pooded and almost got me banned from the forum.  These were not forward thinking people. I'm so glad that y'all here on this forum are.

I have my theory that the book of life is unique for each of us and contains the very perfect DNA unique to each of us that when given back to us at our future resurrection or rapture will wipe away all our past sin and restore us to God's original perfection. Since we are all still sinning none of us have yet received our upgrade. I imagine it'll be even better than going from and old 21 inch vacuum tube black & white TV to a full color 3D high definition 8 foot widescreen TV. So sorry that I can only use earthly things like television upgrades to try and describe something so incredibly awesome that words fail me. I just don't have the right words though I know what the Holy Spirit has allowed me to somehow feel and sense.

Guess that could be called the best kind of woo, huh?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 pm

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/134672-harvard-cracks-dna-storage-crams-700-terabytes-of-data-into-a-single-gram

this link typifies something that is farther over my head than the moon, but it shows you what i suspect will be the book that opens when we stand before the God of all.....all my outlaw shit,stupidity, fornication, adultery ,thefts,lies,covetness,etc will be exposed because there is a record of it all in my DNA.   I can only plead guilty....I do have a good Lawyer, though!!!!!!!!!!!

now, the "secrets of heaven" that were given to men by the watchers, were exactly the "secrets" of today that are called "technology".....what you are seeing today has already been done....genesis 11 is cern, mystery babylon(paganism) combined with watcher technology, to create a NWO for nimrod, and to circumvent judgement by trying to breach the veil between the 3rd and 4th dimension( or "heaven") and gain access back to the original estate of their "fathers"...look at all that crazy, occult bullshit ceremony with the opening of that tunnel....look at all the symbolism with that and compare it to the "artistic" symbols with pedestas "art" in this thread......for right now, enoch holds the key....without supernatural help, men are not smart enough to develope all of this stuff....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:49 am

researcher, that last paragraph of yours is an interesting concept to consider about being restored. Thanks for that!

Those podesta's, what a dark side... I wonder about the artists. Not my idea of art and I didn't stay long enough to read names there.

I've been on these same pages of everything else for years too.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:41 am

I'm surprised Researcher got away with saying anything on rapture ready.  I too screamed outta there a very long time ago; there wasn't anything in my repertoire I could post.

And Amen to everything else in this thread. thanks

Maybe I'll manage to research the author/artist of "Where the Wild Things Are" (winner of the Caldecott Medal).   You wouldn't catch me buying it ever.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sansanoy

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:01 pm

researcher wrote:

Suggested that the book of life might just be our very own unique DNA given in the beginning by God. Guess I was too ahead of my time back then.

I think this is a good model of thinking about this. Romans 8:6 says "The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace." Maybe the danger in changing our DNA isn't the primary, or essential, concern, but the changing of our mind which is ruled by our flesh. As our flesh becomes more and more corrupted our minds, and therefore our spirit, becomes more and more corrupted. When the watchers corrupted mankind God found that "the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually." The watchers changed the flesh of man, not his spirit, but  changing the flesh was apparently all that was needed to also change mankind's spirit.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Sansanoy, as you know DNA controls everything about us, and maybe more than just the color of our eyes and hair, and other physical things....a man that used to work with my daddy, told me that i had a particular manner of behaving while i fished.   I lived on a lake, and i fished every day for over 25 years, and we ran up on one another, back in slough, that went way back in the woods....we were talking, i didn't know him from adam, and he asked me if i ever knew a man by the name of my daddy, and we got familiar and he told me that i stood ( i fished standing up, and rarely ever sat in a boat seat) and folded my arms exactly like my daddy did....i never consciously, was aware of how i placed my arms...so physical things may not be all carried down by DNA.....salvation vs. reprobation   sheep vs. goats
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Dove wrote:
"Where the Wild Things Are"

I had to go look that one up. It was completely unfamiliar to me. I didn't even know that it was a book. My first thought was it might be one of those Annette Funicello and Frankie Avalon 1960's beach party movies along the lines of "How to Stuff a Wild Bikini".

Did I just show my age there?

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Ha...I was also on rapture ready...and ....left! Loooong time ago!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing   Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning!!! before you click this link, be for warned that it is very disturbing
Page 1 of 1