Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again Empty
PostSubject: sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again   sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 am

http://book-ofenoch.com/chapter-46/

for your reading pleasure...to me, it is now obvious that i have found the real reason that enoch was not in the canon.    if they changed the masoretic text to hide Christ, they would obviously discredit and seek to deny inclusion to the canon....remember, enoch could be the oldest book in existence, and by it being in the dead sea scrolls, its clear just how much the ancients valued it....re-reading it is fascinating because i had forgotten so much of what is in there
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again Empty
PostSubject: Re: sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again   sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks Mike, It's my understanding that there were several different "Enochs" floating around and only one was the real deal.  Being lazy, I want to know the difference between the 3+  "editions"  and so on 
 I'll enjoy reading -the print is a nice size as is without enlarging too. 
 There is so much deceit going on- like with the different versions of the Bible having verses altered to mean something different than originally intended.   I see why the "guys in charge" removed Enoch  in the early days. ... Between changing scripture and deleting books of the Bible,   such as the true book of Enoch,  they gained a little ground. Their subtle, dirty tricks are being uncovered though as our knowledge is increased and eyes opened wide.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again   sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 9:04 am

I am slowly working my way back through the book of enoch and is really interesting to see just how much it can be applied to the time period of right now.  I suggest that you go read chapter 64.  Some of it is extremely hard to understand, all watched that you realize that  Enoch was walking with God and send things that he did not really understand how to describe.  I love the bulk of a knife can remember, it is written for the final generation and it tells you that run in the beginning of the book.

I am doing this with A. I.  Its seems to be doing a much better job this morning with very few mistakes, of course, I am having to talk like a damn Yankee in order for this thing to correctly interpret my speech.  It is obviously not intended for a good old boy like me.

I made a name for this program.  Amazon has ALEXIA,  but I want something to name my program.  I'm rolling a lot of names through my head and I think I have came up with a good name.  I think I will call it shithead.  After we get to know each other better I am sure it will have a name for me.  Can't you just see it " good morning dumbass " every time I fire up the computer in the morning.  Sort of a mutual disgust with each other.  This is fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again   sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sometimes, you forget great things that you learned, and when you get old, you have to learn them again
Page 1 of 1