Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q posts Dec 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q posts Dec 19 Empty
PostSubject: Q posts Dec 19   Q posts Dec 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:15 am

My, my.  I hope everyone is sufficiently impressed by all we've seen. It truly is unprecedented.  It is a Movement in real time that we can be part of.  It is how we can do battle with truth as our weapon, and an opportunity that we should not miss. If the tide can't be turned now [and you know the time is now and you know what's at stake and why] then we can well ask ourselves just what have we been doing all these years.

You may know there was quite the disruption in info flow over the past week.  A few days ago I posted anti-social's yt with some of the bakers.

This new vid is with the board owners, and this is what they've established to protect and disseminate the information.  And there's much more there than the Q.  They're talking about tutorials for routing out and calling out corruption wherever it is.
Big job, but necessary to break the spell over the 'normies'.

And the goal is to make the red pill, pink; to make it all accessible, but also palatable to anyone, to help turn the tide of national discord.  The second goal is to preserve the integrity of information.  Can you imagine banning Q? But it worked. There should now be no hacking, no posers; just trustworthy info.

Time is in short supply right now, but do what you can to learn the workings and how to source information from the supplier.

The new-new board location is https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/

So there are new Q posts not discussed here.  This is the 'what happened' and 'how to move forward' interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx0WJ7q9KjA

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q posts Dec 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q posts Dec 19   Q posts Dec 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 8:51 am

thanks, the brief description is appreciated since i have a lot of trouble catching all that the beanz girl is saying...i use closed caption but i type better than it does, so you know its bad
Back to top Go down

Q posts Dec 19
Page 1 of 1