Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Posts 01-23 New

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe 139507
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.

This is not a game.

They want us divided.

Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.

Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?

We have it all.

Coming soon to a theater near you.

Q

Quote :
Jan 23 2018 17:39:41 Anonymous ID: ee36f3 139556
>>139507 Hello Q, can you explain the failed sec test? Some of us have been concerned.
Jan 23 2018 17:44:25 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe 139610
>>139556 Failed to load sec encryption.

Resolved.

Q

Jan 23 2018 17:45:58 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe 139637
Letter to @Jack?

Who did @Jack lose today?

Goodbye @Jack.

Predictable.

ALL.

Q

Jan 23 2018 18:03:59 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe 139863
Do not glorify us.

WE are ALL Patriots.

Honor those who serve.

FOR GOD, HUMANITY & COUNTRY.

Where we go one, we go all.

Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 7:04 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/twitter-operating-chief-anthony-noto-resigns-52548821

Twitter's chief operating officer is leaving the social media giant to lead another company.
Anthony Noto joined Twitter in July 2014 after a stint at Goldman Sachs. He has also served as chief financial officer at Twitter.
Noto is considered a key part of the company's leadership team. Shares of Twitter Inc. slid almost 3 percent at the opening bell Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Jan 23 2018 20:26:55 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 566a5a 141703   B1ADF2C9-65EF-42CB-A3D8-8B….png Q Posts 01-23 New 4941f16fc9d343311d7837e8692c3cd5e41384239e3449839715e05004b636b8
Future proves past. News unlocks map. Q

ME: the background Q post, and today's exchange on Fox with Gowdy and McCallum.

Q Posts 01-23 New 4941f16fc9d343311d7837e8692c3cd5e41384239e3449839715e05004b636b8

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:33 pm

if anyone had any doubts about "Q" and his legitimacy ( i was worried that he was playing games and just getting lucky) you can throw the doubts out the window after today...."Q" hit gold and the map is getting much clearer....he/she is legit
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:52 pm

New Q - just up - got the info from TD forum.

Jan 23 2018 20:30:34
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 58e607
NEW
@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:26 am

https://twitter.com/Snowden

If you want to dig.  There's NSA abuse info there and more, but check the dates.
It may be ALL material is from 2017.  Still relevant.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 am

"B"  Jan. 24

B‏ @B75434425  4h4 hours ago

I'm hearing to expect resignations starting in the UK today. "...those that don't will be hit the hardest and without mercy in the public eye once the press becomes free."
~~~~
Retweet

Voice of Europe‏ @V_of_Europe  22h22 hours ago

Number of suspected war criminals applying for asylum in Sweden quadruples
~~~~~~
Breitbart London‏ @BreitbartLondon  Jan 22

Court Hears Finsbury Park Attacker Was Radicalised by Rotherham Child Sex Exploitation Scandal
~~~~~~~
Bill Mitchell‏Verified account @mitchellvii  17h17 hours ago

Both Schiff and Feinstein complain about the #ReleaseTheMemo hashtag being in the top social media trends and claim it can’t possibly be concerned Americans; they are Russian bots.

B Retweeted  
Q Posts 01-23 New 2AyBiX8E_bigger  Julian Assange
⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  5h5 hours ago

Notably, Kristol's Washington Free Beacon was the initiator of the Fusion GPS dodgy dossier
~~~~~~
B‏ @B75434425  7h7 hours ago

“A nondisclosure agreement signed by Hillary Clinton upon taking office as the nation’s chief diplomat undermines a key defense mounted by her and her allies against allegations that she mishandled classified information."
~~~~~~

NEXT POSTS:  ASSANGE, THEN ARTICLES OF INTEREST.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 am

Clearly JA is on a campaign to expose Bill Kristol.
Hamilton 68 is connected with the "Russian Bot" narrative regarding Meme day and "Release the Memo" twitter campaign.

Julian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  3h3 hours ago

"Why can't we act forcefully against @HillaryClinton? Why can't we use our various assets to harass, snatch or neutralize @HillaryClinton and her collaborators, wherever they are?" -- Bill Kristol with a substitution for clarity.

Julian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  3h3 hours ago

Iraq war huckster and Hillary Clinton pal Bill Kristol calling for the kidnapping and assassination of @WikiLeaks staff (for publishing the grizzly truth about the Iraq war).

Julian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  6h6 hours ago

In case all those fawning pictures with Kissinger didn't make it clear. Here's Hillary Clinton promoting Bill Kristol: neocon, Iraq war proponent, torture apologist, ultra-Zionist and founder of the Weekly Standard & Project for a New American Century http://archive.is/LmpcP#selection-4857.1-4869.10 …

BlackCatzMatter‏ @KissThePaw  Jan 22

When you really look into the #Watergate affair with blinders off, you realize the Post (and CBS News, who helped lead the charge for Nixon’s impeachment) was a #CIA Mockingbird Op to take out a troublesome president.

ulian Assange ⌛️‏ @JulianAssange  Jan 19

'Hamilton 68' doesn't track propaganda. It is propaganda. Its "Council"? Stuffed with Bill Kristol, Michael Chertoff, Mike Morell, etc. Its funding? Opaque (see its 990s). Its methodology? Unfalsifiable--Twitter users put on ad-hoc secret lists based on political view. Appalling.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 am

http://www.newsweek.com/we-have-set-system-sex-traffic-american-children-779541
1/12/18

This is an 'opinion piece', However there's a good chance it's true.  NOTHING ELSE ON THE PAGE LOOKS TO BE THOUGH.
DISCRETION.

FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, who has been under political pressure to remove top officials at the bureau, is filling two senior positions previously held by people who served under former director James B. Comey.

Reported on WaPo: 
FBI director, under pressure to make changes, is replacing Comey aides

Dana Boente has been selected as the bureau’s next general counsel. Zachary Harmon will become the director’s chief of staff.

https://jonathanturley.org/2018/01/21/happy-anniversary-to-washingtons-least-untruthful-witness-clapper-to-avoid-perjury-prosecution-in-less-than-a-month/

Former National Intelligence Director James Clapper is about celebrate one of the most important anniversaries of his life. March 13th will be the fifth anniversary of his commission of open perjury before the Senate Intelligence Committee. More importantly, it also happens to be when the statute of limitationsruns out — closing any possibility of prosecution for Clapper. As the clock runs out on the Clapper prosecution, Democrats like Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) have charged that Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen committed perjury when she insisted that she could not recall if President Donald Trump called Haiti and African countries a vulgar term. The fact is that perjury is not simply tolerated, it is rewarded, in Washington. In a city of made men and women, nothing says loyalty quite as much as lying under oath.

ven in a city with a notoriously fluid notion of truth, Clapper’s false testimony was a standout. Clapper appeared before the Senate to discuss surveillance programs in the midst of a controversy over warrantless surveillance of the American public. He was asked directly, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions, or hundreds of millions of Americans?” There was no ambiguity or confusion and Clapper responded, “No, sir. … Not wittingly.” That was a lie and Clapper knew it when he said it. Later, Clapper said that his testimony was “the least untruthful” statement he could make. That would still make it a lie of course but Clapper is a made guy.
_________
Office of RG‏Verified account @OfficeOfRG Jan 23
Dear PM, Welcome to Switzerland! Please tell DAVOS why 1% of India’s population gets 73% of its wealth? I’m attaching a report for your ready reference.
https://thewire.in/216160/richest-1-cornered-73-wealth-generated-india-2017-oxfam-survey/
Reza Pahlavi‏Verified account @PahlaviReza 20h20 hours ago

Dozens murdered, condition of many 100s more unknown, each day news of another victim. As regime conceals/distracts from its #CrimesAgainstHumanity, I ask @EUCouncil & #HumanRights groups to demand release of #IranProtests detainees + access for @Asma_Jahangir to inspect prisons
________
https://twitter.com/IntlCrimCourt            Jan 18, 2018

Multiple you tube links to procedures at the International Crime Court meeting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Q Posts 01-23 New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Posts 01-23 New   Q Posts 01-23 New I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Posts 01-23 New
Page 1 of 1