Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! Empty
PostSubject: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Here it is.  I think this is the first step in breaking down the wall of secrecy and my see some` more info coming down the pike that hits closer to home

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20171221.aspx
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Yuuge!  Just saw it.  was doing groceries.  The storm has landed!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

We should all print it out, frame and hang it up.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Huge yeah! First steps taken. Looking over the info it looks to be international at this time (could be wrong - was a quick overview reading). I did notice The British Virgin Islands listed multiple times (but NOT the American Virgin Islands). Am hoping it will open doors to domestic as well. Also noticed one from Canada and Israel.

Great news!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 3:36 pm

If you check back thru the map to the missing children you'll see SA mentioned, and a number of children [thousands]. SA=Saudi Arabia.  Q confirmed.

THEN, is it Poland who has issued an arrest warrant against Soros?  How about some extradition?

But, I think you're right from my quick read too.  I don't see 'domestic' yet, unless it all comes 'back door'.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Dove wrote:
THEN, is it Poland who has issued an arrest warrant against Soros?  How about some extradition?

I want to say it's the Hungarians but I'm working off memory and we all know how my 65 year old engine sometimes miss-fires. cyclops

AND

If the "Q" latest has been decrypted correctly we may already be holding the bastard at Camp David. You know, that Atlanta plane thingy that dropped from the radar that just may have been a black ops military action. Capture the bishop.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Exactly.  It's looking like the ATL flt was a connect to an Intl flt out of Dulles.  You know people on the ground said cell phones were out too.  That's no 'power outage'. 

I think they have Soros.  There were 3 times  'special place' was used.  1st by Q in ref to Soros.  He said, 'we have a special place for him".
The next 2 times was Trump: 2nd time was Alaska.  3rd time was "Camp David". [or reversed].

Just a confirm of some 'knowns'.
POTUS and crew are way ahead of us, ahead of the info.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!   While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

While you were sleeping, Prez signs executive order on HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!!
Page 1 of 1